Japanese are Immigrants

Did you know that the Japanese are not the native people of Japan and they are actually immigrants?

Japan was actually first inhabited by two other nations, the hole people and the ainu.

The Japanese are actually Korean people, who moved across and settled in there and then exterminated the native populations through forced mixing and genocidal acts of murder.

Today hole people are extinct and Ainu are a tiny minority in Hokkaido, who still receive discrimination to this day.

#TwoMore

Common knowledge. Japanese are Koreans that came over and cleansed the island of the Ainu.

Lots of people do not know this truth.

>tfw China is no longer a rare flag

You can't invade Japan. And that's Final.

aaaahhp, guess we need to destroy japan with mass immigration now.

>Japan was actually first inhabited by two other nations, the hole people

that is what they are labelled by others, their own name is not known

>The Japanese are actually Korean people

WATASHITACHI

China used remote villages of minorities for artillery target practice. Han chinese are conquerers too, but more recently.

that is not true, china never exterminated minority, even to this day minority remains in china, japan wiped them out

Sure buddy. I'm sure the uyghers and tibetans are so appreciative of han oppression and forced settlement of han in their traditional homelands.

>Chinese poster was butthurt from the Japanese thread and starts his own thread

there is no forced settlement

You are no different than the japs.

yes we are, japan still discriminates against native minority, in china all native are equal under law.

>damage control spotted

quick Sup Forums, hit the history books, we might be able convince a minority to become china's blacks & claim reparations (would prob get btfo but nvm)

>roach post
stopped there

Do you really think Han chinese are one people actually?

you are actually immigrants from africa

Minorities are forced to live in caves in your nation. Laws aren't respected by your local officials, only how fat your Han hong2bao1 says if you get a good life.

Did you know that the Chinese people are not native people of China and they are actually immigrants?

China was actually first inhabited by by two other people, the Manchus and the Mongols

The Chinese are actually Han Chinese, who moved across from vietnam and settled in there and then exterminated the native populations through forced mixing and genocidal acts of murder

Today manchus and mongols are almost extinct

Equality under the law is meaningless in the PRC where there is no democracy and no one has any rights. Your laws are a joke. Japan modeled its laws after Western democracies.

How about those Muslims out in the western deserts of China?

hello peninsula japanese

no, han began around yellow river and then culture spread, north and south han for example are different in looks, although there was some migration of people in different areas for example the Hakka people.

nobody is forced to live in a cave, some rural people just do it of their own choice.

japan still has its old imperial system dressed up under western democratic clothes, the core is the same.

tell me more about these "hole people."

Manchus and Mongols are actually still here. In the Manchu case they just forgot their own language and became Han, but that was their fault for invading China.

Give it a rest, comrade.
We refuse to listen to any Han representative unless it's Lao Yang.

I know for a fact that minorities disappear when they go to Beijing to ask for law in their laoxiang.

My Chinese teacher was forced to work in a coal mine for 20 years because he was from westernized Shanghai. He had a doctorate, but nearly died because of his background.

they used to live in houses which were holes dug into the ground in the mountains of japan and they spoke a different language to ainu and japanese, not much else is known about them.

they are still there, they are just not allowed to be extremists

when was this in terms of year? things change.

All people were immigrants as some point, but when they stay long enough, they develop their own culture and genetic identity, and they're no longer immigrants.
Look at America. Just because the "natives" lived on the land before the white man came, doesn't mean the land belongs to them. It belong to the white man, because the culture, laws, people, infrastructure... basically everything that makes America into America, was created and maintained by white people.

'preciatechya.

He is still alive. Chinese women prefer white men to fuck them too.

that did not answer my question

But my question is
Why should we care?
The current day japanese arrived thousands of years ago, so this literally means nothing today

True, you were still recovering from the cultural revolution when I was in high school. I never dreamed you would be the economic world power that you are today.

300'000 more when?
Back to the sweat shop Chang

>Mongols almost extinct
but muh direct descendants of genghis-sama desu

>what are the Tibetians
>what are the Uygurs

>China

>Being this autistic

Should it matter? Han people exterminated minorities and moved in. You are no different than the japanese. My ancestors took land from the indians. I am no different. China is not an innocent nation. Now make me a new Iphone faggot.

Lots of people don't know that Taiwan is actually the Republic of China. Who cares.
The 'native americans' migrated there and killed the people there before them. Homosapiens migrated to Europe and killed the neanderthals there. The aboriginals of Australia are believed to have wiped out an earlier people that settled there. I can keep going about different peoples all day. Everyone came from somewhere else, and most of them killed someone else who was already there.

>Mongols
fun fact:
ming dynasty started building the wall due to mongol invasion, but later annexed mongolia into china, while the wall is used for immigration control
later...
US started building the wall due to mexican invasion,but later annexed mexico into north american causus, while the wall is used for immigration control

Why do they look so caucasoid?

no we didnt

we mixed with neanderthals, not murdered them.

Also, difference is Japanese pretend to be indigenous.

It's nice having you on the board, China.
If Australia wakes up and starts posting images of nigger penis, just ignore him.

>Europes Future

No, Ming never annexed Mongolia, they lost land to Manchu north of the wall. Then during a Chinese civil war a general at the wall opened the gates in return for a promise to avenge the dead Ming Emperor from the Manchu, and then the Manchu founded their own dynasty.

We did both. So did every other group that moved in on another group.

>exterminated the native populations through forced mixing and genocidal acts of murder

I always knew I liked the Japs for a reason. Each day I'm reminded that they are the most westernized asians.

Yes you did. Its okay because that means there are more descendants of chinese refugees in my country to have sex with.

We're all fucking immigrants man. We all came from Africa and before that on some crazy asteroid ride form Juntu X-11.

There were Mongol and Manchu dynasties of China, though.

Yes but they were invaders. It is different.

Who let this chick out from behind the 'great' firewall.

That wall is there for a reason, dogeater.
Either piss off, or get me a #24 with extra curry sauce.

if you bring up meme arguments like Tibet and Uighers, you really know nothing about China.

Wasn't it one of these invader regimes that established the Tibetan state?

Not sure about your hole people (I thought every people had holes?) but did you know the Ainu were actually immigrants who did the same thing to the people that lived there before them?

The Ainu don't show up till ~14-18k years ago, while people go back more than 40kya there, so clearly the Ainu are not 'original' either except in the sense that, just like modern japanese, the original stock may well still be part of the mix.

Also your map shows modern land and water masses. It usually looked more like this.

IIRC correctly the Han were from the yellow river area while the ancestors of the Taiwanese and various other austronesians built in the Yangtze river area until the Han pushed them out and they took to the sea.

The origin of the Hakka confuses many because it's not one but many. For millenia, whenever the Empire officially encouraged Han settlement in an area, as after a disaster or intentional destruction/expulsion of population, those registered for the official subsidy were referred to as 客戶

;)

Yes, The Mongols are the ones who invented Tibetan political structure.

JAPAN IS RIGHTFUL CHINESE CLAY.

WHY DO THE AINU GET TO HAVE THEIR OWN POLITICAL PARTY???

THE YAMOTO DON'T GET TO HAVE ONE.

HUH???

The superior race survives. Good.

Heh not like the the normal citizen of China thinks about it..they have "revised" history for example in Xinjiang there was half million people exterminated in the 1750s They were called the Zunghars and they were exterminated at the order of the Qianlong emperor. The literal order was to rid the world of them men, women and children. After they were eliminated it was colonized. I thought Xinjiang meant “New Dominions?"

When the ancestors of Japanese moved in they were not a nation state they were tribes in movement in the neolithic era.

Qianlong Emperor was not Han.

How many thousands of years do you need to be in a place to be "indigenous?" The Japanese wiped out some second-class cave dwellers nearly 10,000 years ago, who gives a fuck. It's their island.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck. You chinks are all the same, any lines you draw are illusory.

not all asians are the same we have thousands of years of history to seperate us

Not all Asians. All Chinese. I couldn't care less about your individual cultural traditions and history, genetically you're as similar as a German is to a Frenchman.

German and French are not the same people though.

That's not even accurate.
The Jomon (the present-day Ainu) migrated from mainland Asia around 14,000 BC.
The Yayoi (the present-day Yamato) originated in Kyushu, and became the dominant culture around 300 BC, because agriculture aids civilized development more than being a hunter-gatherer.

But, since you're giving 'facts' about Japan, let me give facts about China. In China, to this day, they like to soak eggs in urine collected from schoolboys, and then eat them. They consider this "intangible cultural heritage".

You're right, the Han are more like a virus that infects the area and spreads.

They're not the same culture. Genetically, they are nearly identical. Culture is a bullshit illusion- if I took a German kid from Germany and raised him in France, there'd be virtually no way for the French to tell he was not truly French. The same goes for the Chinese, aside from some of your smaller minority groups- you're far more alike than you are different and cling to your culture for pride and differentiation.

doesn't matter, a person is not just a product of genes

aaaand? your final solution besides pouring concrete all over the oceans atols?

Genes are the most important thing. Everything else is flexible, as your nation saw during the great failure that was the Cultural Revolution.

It's the culture and traditions of the Han that I find most interesting. Their philosophical tradition is inspirational.
Bill Porter (red pine) publishes excellent translations and travel diaries from this tradition.

excellent post my master....

and i want people to know these facts

that was not my point

I'm just busting his stones. Watching the Japs and Chinese go back and forth over their bullshit history is so ridiculous, who gives a fuck?

The Hans are pretty great, they've got an excellent oral and written history that is quite enjoyable to peruse, and their philosophy is pretty wonderful stuff, though it's a pity the fucking commies have subverted much of it to maintain control over the people.

So do we not know the actual original inhabitants of Japan?And does that picture mean that 20000 years ago Japan was connected to China?

Well, they can't get gravel thanks to those lazy niggers in Congo.

Also, Chinese like to catch and dehydrate seahorses, and then use them in soups, grind them up into powder and consume them, or just eat them raw. Almost, if not all, seahorse species are endangered or threatened. China gets a pass on harvesting them because it's for 'traditional Chinese medicine'. Aka, they think eating the dried up husk of a seahorse makes them more virile.

>there is no democracy and no one has any rights. Your laws are a joke. Japan modeled its laws after Western democracies.
>Western democracies

You absolute fucking cancer, I hope you kill yourself for righteously defending and praising the biggest scam known to man.

Koreans didn't exist then, the word you're looking for is common ancestor.

Aryans are also immigrants to Europe but it would be completely asinine to say that Persians immigrated to Europe and wiped out Cro-Magnons.

Not sure what the purpose of this thread is.

Except it's pretty much bullshit. And even if it weren't bullshit, why does it even matter, and why should literally anyone care?

"Currently, the most well-regarded theory is that present-day Japanese are descendants of both the indigenous Jōmon people and the immigrant Yayoi people. The origins of the Jōmon and Yayoi people have often been a subject of dispute, and a recent Japanese publisher[52] has divided the potential routes of the people living on the Japanese archipelago as follows:

Aboriginals that have been living in Japan for more than 10,000 years. (Without geographic distinction, which means, the group of people living in islands from Hokkaido to Okinawa may all be considered to be Aboriginals in this case.)
Immigrants from the northern route (北方ルート in Japanese) including the people from the Korean Peninsula, Mainland China, Sakhalin Island, Mongolia, and Siberia.
Immigrants from the southern route (南方ルート in Japanese) including the people from the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, and in some context, India."

Kek, I'm wating for Australia to wake up in one of their mega shitposting moods.

Gook here. YOU SAYING WUZ JAPS N SHEET?

I'll take some small degree of control in the West over zero control and societal suppression in China.

Don't bother, most white folks, especially those in Murica live in a bubble, they don't know shit, and don't care about anything that go against their narrative. Even though Sup Forums hates liberal faggots, they are both the same when it comes to China cuz ma Communist, ma democracy. The only real "truth" is to be strong enough to call a "deer", "horse". If you know what I meant.

>The present day Japanese are the mixed descendants of the archipelago’s earliest settlers Jomon-jin and the late-comers Yayoi-jin who crossed the strait from the Korean peninsula, according to a genetic analysis. The researchers from the Graduate University for Advanced Studies [Sokendai] of Kanagawa prefecture [Japan] published the results of their findings in the Journal of Human Genetics on November 1st.

>This research further confirms previous research findings by analysing over 900,000 DNA mutations per person, significantly improving the robustness of the result. The researchers focused on a population sample of 460 from Kanto, mainland Chinese, European descendants, in addition to another 71 Ainus and Okinawans. The result shows the present-day Japanese are the inter-marriage between the earlier settlers and later-comers. This confirms the the ‘mixed-blood’ ancestry hypothesis.

TOPKEK, Canada's Greatest Ally.

>Qianlong Emperor
Hmmm this is not a nuance I am aware of... he was the sixth emperor of the Manchu-led Qing dynasty so he was a pretty legitimate emperor and not a jumped up Warlord. He made efforts to standardize the written language to Manchu which is effective to this day. I'm not sure what the "not Han" means to you. As aside he tried to invade Burma like four times and also did the Genocide treatment to the Jinchuan Tibetan hill peoples as well (1747–49, 1771–76). He also created the Siku Quanshu which was also a project to control dissenting literature. If you wrote something the authorities did not like the penalty resulting in the victims executed by beheading or slow slicing (lingchi), or having their corpses mutilated (if they were already dead). Very modern and organized social control, very ahead of it's time. Pretty much like what is in play in China right now only with pseudo Communists and computers doing the scut work and punishment being o so merciful like a bullet in the back of the head or lifetime jail.

Also in China, they believe that meat tastes best and is most nutritious if the animal suffers right before death. The adrenaline makes them taste better, they think. That's why you see those webms here of them hanging dogs to flail around until they choke to death, or just hauling them into a room, giving them a few good bashes, and throwing them into a pile of other animal corpses.

Han is an ethnic group. Qianlong was a Manchu ethnic group. So he was not Han.

>Facts

That a pretty big word. Let's try it.

>How many people communism killed worldwide in just 90 years
>How many people communists killed in China (including by idiotic policies who led to famine)

and most importantly

>why the Chinese aremigrating en-masse worldwide, and by far in each end every country of Asia maybe except Japan. Are you trying to copy the Korean/Japanese modus operandi?

>I'll take some small degree of control in the West
>small degree
Lmao that's right boy you're free to wageslave or start your own business so you can enjoy the material pleasantries of life allowed to you. But even that breathing room will be gone soon, enjoy your 'accomplishments' while they last. Life is truly fulfilling. We'll finally get the collectivized 'nationalistic' one mindset utopia retards on here orgasm to.

The kings live like gods now while the cattle got itself an iphone and a pair of jeans.

Speaking of animals, then there's this shit. Seen as a cure-all, made by putting live newborn mice into a bottle of wine to drown to death. Said to taste like gasoline.

If they're mixed with the originals, that means they're still the direct descendants of the originals. You proved your own point incorrect.