Hillary 's Health. Metal objects is most likely diazepam auto-injector

Video of metal object dropping.
youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM

The guy who is beside her when the object falls has already been spotted as being most likely her medical handler.

Here he is in 2013 leaving hospital with her. This around the time she's said to have had her stroke and makes sense it's his first appearance as her.medical handler.
i.sli.mg/NPZTh7.jpg

His suspected identity, they have kept it hidden. But makes sense of a neurological doctor would be her helper after the Stroke because of known seizures.
i.sli.mg/V5FAZM.jpg

Here he is comforting her during another seizure last month at her speech.
youtu.be/azUpfzDNxpw

Here he is spotted with the diazepam auto-injector and a close up of the auto-injector.

i.sli.mg/QLckuf.jpg

You just press it against the skin and it automatically injects within seconds. Not a manual needle.
i.sli.mg/XZkjBj.jpg

Hrleres Hillary leaving with him before he went to get the car.

>Why would he just dispose of this and leave it on the ground????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM
i.sli.mg/NPZTh7.jpg
i.sli.mg/V5FAZM.jpg
youtu.be/azUpfzDNxpw
i.sli.mg/QLckuf.jpg
i.sli.mg/XZkjBj.jpg
i.sli.mg/b88K51.png
i.sli.mg/pMMc1l.jpg
i.sli.mg/A4tN6H.gif
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=9QZPGKaoxsA
vid.me/UjS5
youtu.be/H8yF4ckv92g
youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he was in a rush and you can see how fast they went for her and has no option but to free his hands to carry her.

When they realised they left the auto-injector behind, they stopped and ordered the car behind to collect "her shoe", when most likely they were getting bith the shoe and empty casing out of the area.

HILLARY left the event earlier than expected. She informed her handler and left with her (from earlier Video of metal object dropping.
youtu.be/YzZl9j580tM

The guy who is beside her when the object falls has already been spotted as being most likely her medical handler.

Here he is in 2013 leaving hospital with her. This around the time she's said to have had her stroke and makes sense it's his first appearance as her.medical handler.
i.sli.mg/NPZTh7.jpg

His suspected identity, they have kept it hidden. But makes sense of a neurological doctor would be her helper after the Stroke because of known seizures.
i.sli.mg/V5FAZM.jpg

Here he is comforting her during another seizure last month at her speech.
youtu.be/azUpfzDNxpw

Here he is spotted with the diazepam auto-injector and a close up of the auto-injector.

i.sli.mg/QLckuf.jpg

You just press it against the skin and it automatically injects within seconds. Not a manual needle.
i.sli.mg/XZkjBj.jpg

Hrleres Hillary leaving with him before he went to get the car.

>Why would he just dispose of this and leave it on the ground????

Because he was in a rush and you can see how fast they went for her and has no option but to free his hands to carry her.

When they realised they left the auto-injector behind, they stopped and ordered the car behind to collect "her shoe", when most likely they were getting bith the shoe and empty casing out of the area.

HILLARY left the event earlier than expected. She informed her handler and left with her (from earlier i.sli.mg/b88K51.png before he left her) He then went to get the car because they were earlier than expected and when he saw she was seizing when he returned, he instantly injected her and dropped it.

Bit of a stretch??????

Bonus pics.

Her shoe
i.sli.mg/pMMc1l.jpg

Aftermath of general election.
i.sli.mg/A4tN6H.gif

He then went to get the car because they were earlier than expected and when he saw she was seizing when he returned, he instantly injected her and dropped it.

Bit of a stretch??????

Bonus pics.

Her shoe
i.sli.mg/pMMc1l.jpg

Aftermath of general election.
i.sli.mg/A4tN6H.gif

I'll take a coughing, collapsing HRC over a 100% physically healthy Trump everytime

Mentally, he's totally lost it. But that is another issue.

#nevertrump

tl;dr
bump anyway

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=9QZPGKaoxsA

Another angle of Clinton leaving Chelsea's

this is some autism grade analysis, and I mean that as a compliment

TWITTER IS CENSORING THE NEWS. GET THE HASHTAG TRENDING.

DOC CHOC
O
C

BACK TO COMMIFORNIA

Check the feet on that why is she walking/dragging outwards she must be on some sort of meds.

Those are blue sunglasses on a cloudy morning

Hmmm

They are Zeiss Z1 Blue lenses, anti seizure sun-glass coating by Zeiss. We sell them at my work to elderly for beach wear or outside activity to protect from sun but to keep the anti seizure properties.

They are pricey.

>She's fine

After she was injected with Diazepam

Mentally, you've totally lost it. Not sure if you had any sort of brain function to begin with.
But thanks for Correcting that record Mr. Sheckleberg

kek ap with the low key bantz 'Much Better'

>Zeiss Z1 Blue lenses
>to prevent photo epilepsy

kek how can see go through any public event when there are photographers?

not a double

>Literally being dragged off the ground her feet are trailing as she's out cold

vid.me/UjS5

She's (((fine)))

sub in Bill

i don't get it. what's the plan here? even the elite's have to know they aren't going to win this election at this rate, and even if they do hillary won't last half a year. have they shifted their favor else where? maybe they're counting on hillary winning the election and then passing the seat over to kaine?

Yeah, and she's clearly having trouble keeping up with the events around her. Her attention is weaving in and out.

She's pretty intelligent, so that spare capacity does help covering over the missing bits.

Why would they inject valium?

>i.sli.mg/V5FAZM.jpg
That's not him, his name is Todd Madison

i'd say massive corticoids, and because she had a massive allergy reaction to something, she was weak as fuck
she knows the counter effects of anxiolytics and how they could be destructive to her (especially if revealed by the press)

He's a Zombie.

We know who he is. He is the lead of the SS detail.

youtu.be/H8yF4ckv92g

I figured it out last thread.

Watch this video of him trying to get his fingers under her kevlar vest at her left shoulder...

vid.me/UjS5

He must have hit the vest and blown the spring mechanism out the back end of the injector. THAT'S what hit the back of her pant leg.

4 more years of obama
according to a famous balkan prophet he will be your last president

It's for seizures post stroke and after concussions.

She was requesting medicine for those types of illnesses on the DNC Leaks.

>pic
Her special glasses to prevent seizures and her double vison

Damn I wish I could inject me some diazepam

Personally my theory is shes in to thick to get out and because of that she's self destruction. Just the way they drag her into the van i mean you see some 68 year old fainting in the street you get medical assistance straight away. Its not her running essentially but her team of backers she is just a patsy.

This too.

That's what I'd always heard through the grapevine. Hillary gets it or Obama keeps going, and it's the beginning of the end either way.

You mean you'll take Tim Kaine

He had the injector hidden in his palm. He didn't manage to get it under her jacket and it fired off then exploded.

It's the only thing that makes sense after you really look at what he's doing to her shoulder.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY

SHE HAS LEG BRACES

THAT'S WHY SHE ALWAYS WEARS PANT SUITS

SHE HAS FUCKING LEG BRACES

>tfw your Hillary's medical handler
>tfw your family is locked in a cell at a black ops site in some shit shit whole country
>tfw doing your best to expose the truth without getting your love ones tortured and killed

it means they underestimated her level of consciousness
it means she was conscious and just feeling dizzy, but her feels were becoming worst

I dont get it either. I could see this situation panning out in several ways

Scenario 1
>hillarys too fucked up to win
>biden comes in
>seen as the "democratic" trump whos also cool and experienced
>ends up winning bc establishment

Scenario 2
>hillary stays alive somehow
>come election time
>trump is winning
>OMFG ECONOMIC COLLAPSE/RUSSIA HACKED US/WW3/GENERIC TERRORIST ATTACK
>Obama "welp shits going down so im ganna enact martial law lel and be president indefinately"
>nwo starts

Im thinking maybe it was something on the pole she was sitting/leaning on, that fell when she came of it?

kek
you are doing keks work user

Ill Bill
Ill Hill
these meme's are literally Kek's gift to us
praise kek

>>OMFG ECONOMIC COLLAPSE/RUSSIA HACKED US/WW3/GENERIC TERRORIST ATTACK
you forgot
>turmp assassinated

imho even if trump wins it would not change the status quo, but there are far too many uppity leftists, that your country may as well collapse. so it's very unlikely

CNN just said shes diagnosed with pneumonia.
"(((doctor))) said issues were from heat and dehydration"

>The guy who is beside her when the object falls has already been spotted as being most likely her medical handler.

No. I don't think so. The dude's black. If you're worth $200 mil, you'll have a full time Asian or white doctor around.

> His suspected identity, they have kept it hidden. But makes sense of a neurological doctor would be her helper after the Stroke because of known seizures.

Dude, there are barely any black neurological doctors around. I mean, Ben Carson is one. But in the medical community, no one takes a black doctor seriously. The Clinton's, ex-pres, sec of state, nominee for Pres, worth $200 mil. Ya, I think they would go top shelf when it comes to doctors.

-> REEEEEE

uh i dont think so

That's a flashlight

Other angles show the green button

There's also a video of it showing the black guy turn it on just before entering that tunnel

>an asian or white/jew would be a better doctor
and far more suspicious

when you have a big black guy everyone's more likely to believe he's just a human shield as opposed to a doctor

also, he could be her psychiatrist as well. so he's irreplaceable for mental support

You're memeing her to death you maniacs!

the latest story is that she has pneumonia

>uh i dont think so
to what? them saying that?
they also showed her being dragged into the van. although they played it 1 time, not fully and the bottom header thingy covered her feet being dragged.

these dubs don't lie

Usually presidential candidates have a military-assigned physician assistant if they have health issues, not a full-fledged physician.

THE "handler" isn't even looking donw at Hillary when the thing drops. Stop making dumb ass conspiracy you make everyone stupid for it. Why would he inject Hillary 2 second before he could do it in a car. Your gay

Wow haven't seen this video yet, she's in much worse shape than I thought. She can't even stand up.

Why does the mouse not move afterwards?

cancer, probably the second one, from colon

If hes assassinated 40% of the country will be very pissed

But yeah I know. Trump will be too little too late. But hes a beacon of hope in dark times, a banner for the non cucks of this country to rally behind

HILLARY IS HAVING ANOTHER OUTAGE

MUST DEPLOY TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT TIME TO OPERATE

>overheated when it was barely 70 degrees

Huh.

that webm, jesus christ!
and that woman wants to lead america? is she fucking insane? she can't even stand straight!

Juiced to the eyeballs,and i don't mean Tren.!

could be for her eyes or in case she "swallows her tongue" during a seizure

One post by this ctr associate

i see hillary winning (rigged poles) media black out for a few months as she signs dozens of executive orders/pardons from her hospital bed, once the clinton foundation is all set and all political favors are taken care of they pull the plug and then faggot kaine takes office

"Pneumonia"

#HilldogInHeat
meme it boys

never seen this angle, definitely can see she is wobbly and is unable to stand

Yeah right
>presidential candidate collapses in public
>uh, hold on, wait, let's see if her pupils still respond

No, they'd immediately rush her off into secrecy.

cos it's a dumb mouse

It's the same as the original, simply mirrored.

It's the same fucking angle as we've all seen, just flipped horizontally

because it's not a mouse

No, it isn't.

Your get overheated too if you had to wear pants suits to hide your diapers

It literally is.

No, you're retarded. It's a completely different shot.

It's a hamster.

Hamsters are the screaming retards of the pet world.

>work in animal shelter
>hamsters line a wall in their little aquarium cages
>cleaning out lining and putting in food for rabbit and guinea pig living spaces
>without fail, every day, a groggy hamster accidentally backs up into another hamster trying to drink from their changed bowl, and second hamster literally throws itself onto its back, flails his limbs around, and screams bloody murder like it's fighting for its life against some unseen foe. By this point the first hamster's already found the food and is completely ignoring its cellmate
>eventually started bringing earplugs

it's a different angle but mirrored. I don't know why they mirrored it, but I saw both angles not mirrored and they are different. Forget the orientation and look at how much longer she is in view as she goes down in that shot

Would he really?

Yeah gotcha i see it

I never heard a hamster scream, the ones I had as a kid just chirped really loud

>Ben made this before today

Why did Ben draw it like this? She hadn't been in that pose before today.

>I'll take a coughing, collapsing HRC over a 100% physically healthy Trump everytime

cute but you're saying you would rather have her VP nominee as president and mystery guest at vice president,

I'm no Trump fan but too much uncertainty in your equation, presidential politics is always about picking the best tasting shit sandwich

when she was going up some stairs i think

Why does Biden come in ?
Isn't there some set of rules of who takes over as the D-candidate? Is so, why Biden ? He is not running as president...

Dunno it be hot as shit. Hillary dresses like an asshole

It is the same exact shot but mirrored and zoomed.

>
the black dude is not a doctor. That conspiracy has already been debuncted

he is a member of her secret service detail.

Ouch.

the first thing I thought when I heard the audio with that thing falling out of her pants was that it was edited in. Watching it in slow motion, the two moments of contact with the ground are so quick, there's no way that's the sound it made. it's like an eight of a second between "dings" but it looks like it settles to the ground almost instantly.

hello where are proofs

Nigger, where do I find this webm on youtube?

scenario 1 won't happen because biden won't have enough time to convince people to vote for him

scenario 2 won't happen because no one will recognize Obama as president after the election.
even if he tried, there'd be a coup or civil war.

Someones in the 9/11 spirit today!

just like the proofs that she is in perfect health from her "doctor" yet collapses from standing at memorials

This is great. How the hell does Hillary deflect this?