Thoughts on The Young Turks?

Thoughts on The Young Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tPW2zrStWkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ArmenianGenocideNeverHappened.jpg

Ideologues suffering from cognitive disonance. Registered democrat Muslim shot up fifty faggots, first thing out of their mouths was that republican chrostians was to blame, I'm not shitting, their works.
Cenks is more and more ridden with guilt because he would like to speak against Saudis, yet he takes money from Al Jazeera TV.
Ana is dumb fat shaming bimbo, but I enjoyed how butthurt she was after Cologne attacks, all the guys around her going 'poor muslims, dindu nuffin'. She almost acted like a normal human being at that moment.

They need to go back

The Lying Turds

These faggots did so much to damage hillary while backing bernie

They were the right's useful idiots by attacking the left flank

Did they say aanything about today

They're for Saudia Arabia, and they assault honest, hardworking water filter salesmen.

I'd fuck the girl and exile the men.

id love to commit my own genocide on those legs and feet to be honest fampai

Can't wait to hear them try to rationalize hillary's """heatstroke""" as a vast right wing conspiracy

I'd give Ana the D so bad her eating disorder would come back.

Fucking dumb

If Cenk wants a chance he needs to get rid of that cunt and quick.

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!

Remember when she went white trash ghetto skank on Alex Jones?

Ana means "hole" in japanese

I watched their shows for about three months until the whole Alex Jones fiasco. I could get passed the extremely biased perspectives and the agenda-pushing, because all in all I think their motives were decent. Then Jimmy Dore spit in Alex's face while Ana called him names. Both of those employees should have been fired, or at least apologized, but Cenk was too triggered to put the hammer down.

KEK, very fitting!

youtu.be/tPW2zrStWkg

What is the term genocide? 10 million Congolese died under Leopold II's reign. 500k Armenians and 250k Turks died in clashes. I dont deny the deaths but its just a massacre.

>"You can take the Armenian out of the filth but you can't take the filth out of the Armenian"

This triggers the chunk and gang.

roach get out

>She almost acted like a normal human being at that moment.

Maybe the penny finally dropped that it could have been her getting fingers jammed into every orifice, only to have her friends shame her for experiencing that and just fucking mentioning it, just because the people who did it weren't white and Western.