Spider-Man.Homecoming.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

>Spider-Man.Homecoming.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

Your multicultural capeshit aka Iron Spider is finally on Bluray, Sup Forums

Enjoy! And remember, diversity is our strength!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>And remember, diversity is our strength!
>implying that was the reason this movie was shit
well, I guess it wasn't total shit if you skip through like 70% of it. what remains then was CUTE. wasn't spider-man, though. spider-boy would've been a more appropriate title.

I did call it Iron Spider, didn't I? This movie is full of problems.

Is it worth a download or dont even bother?

Yeah it's pretty good

it wasn't good but it also wasn't bad i guess, typical marvel

Hey look, people who have never read a Spider-Man comic in their lives.

>Sup Forums isnt full of alt right pussies who cry about literally ev-

It's garbage.

Care to list these problems?
Hard mode: No buzzwords or Sup Forumsspeak

its good, nice flow but during the whole movie I was just waiting for Ironman to show up again.
also a nice twist you might not be expecting if youre not familiar with spiderman. my friend was like
>WHAT!!??

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
why would anyone want to watch this now

ok hold on let me go ask Sup Forums what to think and how to respond to this because I cant think for myself and I dont want to have the wrong opinion and I am weak and need a group to identify myselff with.

He's not Spider Man, he's the Iron Spider with his new suit. He's redundant. The villain is incredibly boring and everything revolves around Tony Stark and the Stark building rather than giving Spider Man his own story.

Oh and the terrible, forced browning of Flash Thompson, who seems more like an insecure fag who couldn't beat up a woman and the completely unnecessary nigger character of Michelle Jones.

>movie about a man smearing shit all over his face
>describe it without the /shit/ buzzwords

What else is there to say?

sorry im a native english speaking white male from america
im not going to watch this

He's not Spider Man, he's the Iron Spider with his new suit. He's redundant. The villain is incredibly boring and everything revolves around Tony Stark and the Stark building rather than giving Spider Man his own story.
Nigger what? Tom is the best Peter Parker/Spider-Man to date and Vulture is the MCU's best villain, he's in no way 'boring'

>muh family
>murdering an associate is reduced to a joke
>reveal is only shocking because his daughter is black

He's pretty boring.

>Vulture is the MCU's best villain, he's in no way 'boring'

There's nothing interesting about the Vulture. He's just a guy who got alien technology. He could be anybody. He was basically compromised to make his character fit into the MCU.

All MCU villains are shit.

Honestly it feels like it was made by the same guy who did death note.
>peter parker is dumb
>aunt may is a slut
>spiderman only save people once and it was his friends in the elevator
>love interest is 6/10
>mj is 3/10 smug black lisa simpson
>the whole movie uses The Avengers™ forgettable events wich i cannot remember anymore as plot engine.
>Iron®Man™
>multimillion dollar friend multimillion dollar suit
>le ebin fat computer nerd as sidekick

I hated it, but thank god i didn't paid to see this in the theaters or else that would have hurt.

I have hundreds of spider-man comics dating back to the 60s.
I bet you only care about the last like 15 years of the character though, eh? When he turned into shit. Spider-Man has been dead for ages now. The latest iterations don't even bother to get the essence of the character right anymore, they just throw in the suit, add some retarded quips (even to peter himself, who was never this obnoxious, bullying jackass he's in modern interpretations), and some personal drama so insanely stupid it would've been laughed at for how atrociously bad it was even 50 years ago and there you go: "Spider-Man"
Only even remotely good "Spider-Man" we've had in the last decade was when doc ock took over his body for a while in a plot that made zero sense but at least it wasn't pure trash to the core.

I honestly liked Spider Man 2 more than this shitty movie. It felt way more like Spider Man than this MCU shit.

You don't get it, this is the modern audience that do not like your right to dislike or criticize things, if you dislike something that means you are either TRIGGERED, or a HATER or NOT A TRUE FAN™ or JUST DON'T GET IT when in reality its a steaming pille of forgettable SHIT but they can only think its shit when a scoresite tells them its shit.

Confy raimi spiderman era is over friend, and this one made money so they will just shit some more.

If you think Peter Parker would do shit like run around motormouthing like a retard while filming everything he does in a selfiecam as he competently socializes with random people then you're a retard. He would also never in his life reveal his identity to anyone or ever let anyone in his personal life in on helping him be spider-man. That was the whole point ihs his secret identity. To protect the people close to him. That was a hugely defining character trait of the character: He didn't reveal his identity to anyone. And what'st he first thing he does in this version? Reveal his identity to... fuck, who DOESN'T he reveal his identity to? Why even fucking bother wearing the mask?

I honestly could rant about this for ages but I need to get my ass to bed two hours ago so you'll have to do without. Point is though, if you think he was a good PP you're a fucking retard. PP has more defining character traits than "white male nerd".

Its like they gave superpowers to a retarded youtuber then they gave him a super suit, then the love interest almost gave herself to him, then the bad guys almost throw themselves in his way everything was granted to him all the time, there was no challenge in the movie oh except to get TONY STARK® approval, pure disappointment.

Back in the old raimi days the only thing anyone was giving parker was shit after shit thats why the train scene was emotional because it was one of the rare instances where anyone was ever nice to him.

Flash Thompson is a chubby poo in the loo lmao

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why the fuck is Spiderman so weak in this movie?

He shouldn't have any trouble with a guy with just a fist or fighting close combat with the vulture.

HELP ME TONY