/got/ general

The /got/guard does not flee edition

Previous thread >>poisoned by his enemies

All those people in Vegas that will never see the finale...

dany

At least they saw boatsex

GODS WE ARE STRONG

>Arthur Dayne's sword is called Dawn
>The first war against the White Walkers was "The War for the Dawn"
>Arthur Dayne was born 9 months after a king burned to death, so he's the product of a king's blood sacrifice

ARTHUR DAYNE WAS THE LAST HERO YOU MORON NED YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

Your autism ends here.

aaggghhhh...

Now we are all Stannis.

HERE'S TO THE YOUNG WOLF

AWO-aaggghhhh...

And now it begins.

Is Dayne the biggest jobber in the series?

Is Bran gay?

>Since the next season doesn't start until late 2018 and there's nothing new to discuss, /got/ general threads are going to go into hiatus. You can still have occasional threads which discuss specific characters, episodes, aspects, etc, of the show, but perpetual one-after-the-other general threads with no new material to discuss inevitably leads to excessive off-topic and low quality posting.
>When the show starts again, so can the generals.

what are bookfags going to do until then?

Last off season was completely fine.

Fuck the Mods

i can't wait for the post-show generals

Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

Remember: The use of Sup Forums is a privilege, not a right. The Sup Forums moderation team reserves the right to revoke access and remove content for any reason without notice.

This is a bad call and you know it. One eternal general isn't disruptive and it has sentimental value

Enjoy your ban.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I don't understand why mods let "BLACKED" and "what's next for her career?" threads survive, but a relatively harmless, half-autistic series of threads is just left alone.

Also, to keep this on topic, why on earth do the showrunners have this massive boner for Tyrion. He's a deeply flawed, awful man.

It is what it is

Enjoy your ban, shitposter.

Well if a mod actually reads this I think it's a dumb idea. Once the seasonal autism cools down and it starts getting really slow it's still mostly discussion throughout the whole off-season. There was just a whole year of that before season 7 to prove it if you want to wade through 4plebs for a bit to see. The quality of the threads doesn't really degrade from onseason to off.

Sansan fag ruined it with the title of the previous thread.

He's one half of GRRM's self insert and Peter Dinklage is arguably the star of the show

Tyrion became a fan favourite through his "I drink and I know things" repertoire so they doubled down on that and forgot the rest.

LOYAL BANNERMEN, WE NEED TO DEFEND OUR LAND FROM SHITTY REDDIT MODERATION

SHITPOSTERS REPORT

Noh

>high quality post on Sup Forums

I'm sorry I only make quality posts.