/pól/ will defend this

>/pól/ will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQbrm4nqayQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc&t=367s
youtube.com/watch?v=piwzdG2kqkg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=eQbrm4nqayQ

All banning guns will do is disarm law-abiding citizens, while criminals purchase their firearms on the black market.

The American right wing was founded by puritans who were too loony for the anglican church

He's right.

SHALL

ofc
Sup Forums is a false flag operation to discredit the right

yeah that's what happened in australia

Well this ain't Sup Forums, so fuck off.

O'Reilly is an old boomer fuck who has no idea what "freedom" even means

NOT

BE

I was at the concert last night. Lady two feet from me died.

I still support our second amendment rights.

To keep this post Sup Forums related the sound of the gunfire unironically sounded like

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc&t=367s

but faster.

>88461479

he's right though

also it was CIA/FBI false flag

INFRINGED

He's right that's what the 2nd amendment is all about

So theres nothing we can do then just let people have guns and thats it who cares if a couple innocent people and children get killed amirite?

you do realize that Sup Forums and most other normalfag boards have a vast majority normalfag anti-Sup Forums userbase, right? make a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums or Sup Forums, 10:1 you people outweigh the Sup Forums posters

youtube.com/watch?v=piwzdG2kqkg

what is even your point? if you want to bitch about politics like a retard go do it on Sup Forums.

Bullet goes in, freedom comes out, you can't explain that.

>yeah that's what happened in australia
Being an isolated island sorta helps control weapon trafficking.

>TV/films are never political

What did the altleft manbaby mean by this?

land of the free *gunshots; screaming*

that Sup Forums is not even close to
>alt right manbabbies crying about things
it's pretty much all trolling to droll out the normalfags who will freak out at the slightest hint of racism or extremism

You forgot the clapping

This wouldn't have happened if Clinton won, you know?

Who needs to defend it or even argue against it? Guns in America are never going away.

How is it that you never hear about people shooting down gunmen before they murder dozens of people?

But they legitimately get upset when anyone opposes them. See

if only everyone there had automatic weapons, as well

>defending a boomer
Lurk more, faggot.

You can't easily smuggle firearms into Australia.

>implying that the gunman obtained fully automatic weapons legally
Lol same old dumb shit. As if stricter gun laws will stop criminals from using guns. Because that worked so well for the drug trade, right?

Most mass shooters are democrats anyway.

It's only fair that everyone else has the right to defend themselves from that.

In the grand scheme of things. Yeah.

top fucking kek. did some AI program they are building post that shit?

Australia's different, with no weapons to fend off the wildlife all aussie criminals hiding in the outback quickly died to spiders and dingos and abos

No different than the London mayor saying terrorist attacks are just part and parcel of living in a city.

This is fucking pathetic.

How hard is it to just edit the HTML to make something that doesn't look like shit?

this is why Sup Forums is mostly unemployed

>a lot of major news media do not report the race in online articles of the shooter
>alt-right manbabbies cry "why aren't they saying the race of the shooter? was he black? statistics don't lie"
>shooter was white

well, they were right about one thing. statistics don't lie. it was likely a white shooter

I guess people aren't vigilant enough at a country music concert.

>the absolute state of o'reilly

>A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state
>well-regulated Militia

Means registered and regulated, not any idiot or crazy person is able to walk into a gun store in most states and buy a personal arsenal to kill as many people as possible.

Serious gun regulation has long been overdue in this country. We've let the problem grow for decades without addressing it at all.

Because any other civilized country with strict gun laws have mass shootings like the USA does?

>you may not like it rightwingers, but players have a right to kneel before the anthem. This is what all the WW2 fought and died for. This is why I love America *sheds patriotic lefty tear
>BAN GUNS SCREW THE SECOND AMENDMENT REEE

How do liberals live with themselves?

Why can't rightists meme? They just steal everything from /leftypol/.

Yes let's all give up our weapons, what could go wrong?

yes
I am saying that there is no possible tragedy that could happen that will make me think gun control is a good thing

>muh guns is a right
>mental health services is a privilege!

fucking Sup Forumstards

theres a ludicrous amount of guns in circulation in the states.

>Means registered and regulated
that's what the army is

and federal law already says that the US militia is defined as every adult male in the country :^)

way to trot out baby's first gun control argument without a hint of irony though

Its a joke edit

at least you freely admit your emotional compromisation/irrational bias so others can more easily identify and disregard you

He's right. Arguing for gun control is like saying we shouldn't be able to have knives, because someone could go on a killing spree with one.

Oh yeah the problem is certainly growing. The only people that are killing each other with guns are niggers.

Sure there are mass shootings but there are mass bombings and the most destructive event was caused by an airplane.

Should we ban airplanes so terrorist and nutjobs don't kill a lot of people, there will always be those wackos.

I think it might be too late lads. Guns will keep pouring from mexico at this point, even if we tighten up regulations.

>Liberals complain that President Trump is a dangerous megalomaniacal dictator who will take away all our freedom and get us all killed
>The government should take away all the guns from civilians

Please pick one. You think the government is becoming a tyrannical dictatorship AND you want the citizens to have no tools of resistance.

FUCKING
S
H
A
L
L

more guns than people here

i'll be the bigger man here and say we should just do nothing. now if you'll excuse me i have some cans to shoot in my backyard. i love my shiny toys

by not electing people with 0 political experience

one is the right to personal protection
one is the government stealing my money to spend on trash people

I'm sorry your convictions are so malleable

>Using a forced facebook meme to try and make a point.

Into the trash

SHALL

>who cares if a couple innocent people and children get killed amirite
Yeah? Do you care? No. I don't, the odds of me getting shot are very low, and I'd like to own a gun at some point, because I know I'm not going to use it to kill a bunch of people. So why would I not oppose gun control?

>one is the government stealing my money to spend on trash people
sounds like you need some of it

Do we know for sure he had fully automatic weapons? Have the police said what gun(s) he used?

This. People are going to kill each other if they are going to kill each other. To quote Jurrassic Park: "Life finds a way"

China has one of the strictest gun policies in the world. Guess what? Still mass murders. Instead of guns they just use hammers, cleavers and knives, though.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

No, because airplanes and cars serve a purpose outside of being killing machines.

Civil militias are different than the standing military. They are not nearly as regulated as the military either.

>let's ban AR-15s and other semi-automatic rifles
>there are literally hundreds of thousands of AR-15s sitting in gun safes throughout America
>"I know, let's get the government to go in and remove those guns from their owners, surely there will be no sieges or standoffs with law enforcement and there's absolutely no chance this wouldn't create hundreds of Waco situations across the nation"

there are good arguments in favor of gun control, but I have yet to hear of a good idea for how to implement it

>88462107
>alt right manbaby crying about literally anything

>No. I don't

nice /edge/

>you can't guns to hunt
>you can't use guns to protect your place of business and home
>you can't use guns for sport

You have a right to buy guns as you have a right to get insurance. The government has no obligation to provide you with health services or guns. Now, you can argue that over the taxes the government should provide them, and that has literally nothing to do with having the right to keep and bare arms. You could also ask for stricter backrounds checks because I don't think no one but the most extremists think that someone who has a criminal record should have the same rights as a law abiding citizen. Also, there are a fucking ton of illegal guns in regulation which the government should consider.

We need to talk about realistic gun control.

What stupid fucks like you hear:
>"They want to ban every single gun and then force us into labor camps where black jews will fuck our wives and daughters!"

Can you Trumpets not be reasonable about anything?

Yeah I remember that terrible knife attack in Las Vegas last night where some asshole chucked knives at concertgoers from his 32nd floor hotel room

>*turns 360 degrees and snipes you out of a hotel window hundreds of yards away before you fire your first shot after locating you by the glint of your scope*

>nothin personnel

Now that's what I call edgy

>one is the government stealing my money to spend on trash people
and yet trumpkin country gets the largest amount of welfare

It's reality. You don't either.

This statement is proven false by the dozens of countries that have strong gun laws and have lower gun crime rates as a result. The difference with America is there are already a huge number of guns, legal and illegal on the street. Even if you put out the harshest legislation you could it would be years before we started to notice any positive effects. That is probably still better than doing nothing at all though.

>Gun homicides per 100,000
>USA: 3.6
>Honduras: 66
Why doesn't anyone ever talk about Honduras?

this is the most illogical info graph I have ever seen

nigga was throwing knives like a fucking ninja

Criminals shoot other criminals. They don't shoot up schools. Most of these guys are average joes who just had a bad day. In any other country they'd wish they could just kill someone. In America they're actively equipt to do so. If they had to have the right contacts to acquire a gun, they'd cool down before they ever got a chance to.

They also have less niggers though. You can't ignore that.

with over 500 wounded gotta be

Stricter gun control will not do anything. If I wanna you wanna get a gun then you just need to look harder.

Fucking idiots. Every last one you.

Nevada is pro-gun

You ever been to Honduras dude? Everyone knows it's a shithole. Women don't even go out past sunset there because of all the violence.

>hey everyone, we're not as murdery as that shithole Honduras!

Compare our homicide rate to realistically developed countries

You're not American I guess. Super easy to get hold of an illegal weapon here. Much easier to get an illegal one than legal one.