FUCKING NIGGERS AT IT AGAIN

BTFO Sup Forums
BTFO AMERICUNTS

niggers can get over of over 2000 dead niggers in chicago yearly, but can't get over one dead nigger shot for threatening cops

Based town rapist.

I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, tired of brown people

literally no one cares about 9/11

Trigger warning. I'm pissed off again.

She dun goof'd now!

>300 years
America is not even 300 years old, blame europe if you want to complain about african colonies.

Can we put all the black people on a plane to Africa and have it "accidentally" crash somewhere along the way?

That ain't no brown, dude. That be black as hell.

doesn't she have some white tears to be slurping down?

lmao, is she not American?

Does she not care for he fellow Americans?

Then why should people give a shit about some stupid ape?

Her mom couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Elexis

No, blacks in america identify themselves as africans

requesting #timetoforget pics

Kill a nigger

Save a nation

>300 years of racial oppression in a country not even 300 years old

sides

There are actually people alive who's partners, parents, children friends died on 9/11
How many people who were slaves does this cunt know? In 15-30 years there probably won't be much talk about 9/11, jesus

>posting dead memes so old and dead they are usually found in the fossil record
my god man

The difference is people that were actually a respectable contribution to society and modern civilization died vs savage moneys who would still be starving in Africa today if not for whites

ducreux is eternal, unlike fark

#clintoncollapse

Feels damn good not being a nigger.

Nigga he's about as old as rage comics
just let the old man die, he didnt want to be a meme, and then reddit got a hold on him and he's been begging for a second death ever since.

Why do they always have to shoehorn in Asians? It's pretty gay.

I love decreux memes

fpbp

>implying Brazil and the Portuguese didn't import almost 90% of all the slaves during the slave trade

Is scary how many black people are straight up retarded.

Good post, leaf

3000 whites with jobs greater then several million blacks on ebt

>*smacks lips* white peepul be sayin to pay dat child support, but what about payin fo dem slaves lmao baka

>*smacks lips* white peepul be sayin not to rob dat liquor store, but what about robbin dem slaves from Africa lmao baka

>*smacks lips* white peepul be sayin not to shoot dem cops, but what about you shootin dem slaves lmao baka

>*smacks lips* white peepul be saying muhfugga bix nood moowa da doop, but what about dem slaves lmao baka

and on, and on, and on, ad infinitum, ad nauseum, for the rest of eternity until you KILL EVERY NIGGER IN THE WORLD AND BE DONE WITH IT

I bet her father would be ashamed of her for writing that...if he knew who she was.

White people remember 9/11 once a year with some sentimental online posts at best.

Niggers bitch about being slaves every day and ask for money.

Not that subtle details like this would make a difference to this cunt. She got her retweets.