This movie is horrendously underrated

This movie is horrendously underrated

Did you fugg me wife?

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY

funny how all the LE UNDERRATED movies that exist are all LE SCI FI and LE CRIME DRAMA

Fuck off you plebeian piece of shit.

Are there any other kind of movies aside from fantasy and comedies?

It's horrendous you got that right

There isn't a lot to it

This. I wasted part of my life on that piece of shit.

Wait 30 years and contrast between American politics and organized crime will seem less stupid and more about defining a decade

i love my crime films full of unsubtle political jabs at nothing, please just a few more obama quotes to brighten my day

I stopped watching during the scene of the two nobodies in the car doing a gay tarantino rant.

>i don't like this movie because it insulted obama

I absolutely hated it. I can't stand any movies that club you over the head with politics. If I wanted to watch a political movie I would have went to one. This movie didn't even attempt to have any real substance. The crime aspect was just a thinly veiled attempt to preach at you.

dude what if obama lol

What was it preaching?

brad,liota, and gandolfini scenes were pure kino

no, it wasn't
it was actually half a movie, thus 5/10

the card game - stock market
the stickup guys - the brokers
the driver - the investment banks
jackie - the regulator
markie - black/mexican homeowners
dillon (unseen) - the president
mickey - the working class

hurr durr symbolism and all that but all you need to pay attention to is brad pitt's character and the powers he serves or pretends to serve. that is how capitalism in america functions. Most financial regulators began their career with an investment bank like goldman sachs and refuse to prosecute their old coworkers. Likewise jackie has cold feet about punishing someone his primary method of defeating foes is through bushwacking or straight up betrayal.

the film's plot as well as the bailout of 2008 follow the same story--powerful men creating false narratives to preserve an economic system based on theft. I like how the film correctly decides to end on the topic of wage labor and slavery, the omnipresent force behind america's growth and sustenance.

That's not the problem, the problem is the complete lack of subtlety. It's really surface level stuff, and delivered in the most ham fisted way imaginable.

And maybe it needed to be said

>This movie is horrendous
Didn't need to read the rest to know that I wholeheartedly agree.

oh fuck, should I stop this thing?

Nah
Get ready for a complex movie with GOAT music about how we're all getting fucked by the government
Some plebs hate that they were forced a red pill.
But it's really good