Movies women wouldn't be able to understand

Movies women wouldn't be able to understand.

Post em.up

fried green tomatoes

Definitive edition

What are you on your period?

LOGAN

She's unironically incorrectly correct

What if we better post movies men wouldnt get.

This movie would have been more enjoyable if I didn't have to see Jack Nicholson get a blowjob and snort coke off a whore's ass. That was unnecessary and did not go with the rest of the film at all.

Yea I don't really like seeing gangsters fall into degeneracy either. They could have definitely shown more scenes of him at the grocery store.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

The only thing that pissed me off is that she gave Skyfall an F

Men literally understand female movies better than females.

It's a hard fact that men understand the notebook better than females.

why did he say that? leo's character was obviously male.

>stopped reading at gravity

That movie is an F if I've ever seen one.

Drinking cranberry juice at a bar. Cranberry juice is universally known for helping women with period cramps.

sure thing m8

It didn't fit with the context of the rest of the film. It just seemed very out of place.

I'm fine with sex scenes when they advance the plot of a story in some way. Not just for no reason.

Having sex is a bodily function of most people. So is taking a shit. However, you don't watch most characters in films take a shit either.

Cranberry juice is known as a diuretic that makes you piss a lot. People take it to avoid getting urinary tract infections.

Can someone please explain to me WTF was Jack's proglem

>FEELINGS AND MAKEUP AND MAGAZINES
no thanks

Sharknado higher than much better movies like Master and commander

BASED black woman

it showed he was a sexually deviant degenerate

s-she's pretty right on most of these

YOU AH NAWT A FUCKIN CAWP

>that Zero Dark Thirty review

Wewwwwww

Wahlberg is a fucking rare treat to me. I like how they pick him up whenever they need a gritty Bostoner. At the root of all his hollywood bravado you get this sense that he's just a down to earth dick swinging southie.

>That hilarious boston accent

>Alec Baldwin is the chief of police and he just jokes around and calls everybody a bunch of faggot jagoffs

One of the most underrated movies of all time

Beyond Based if I may say so myself

I like to imagine him beating up an old asian guy while yelling in his Boston accent

i expected a delightful romp. instead i just got depressed

You are brain damaged. Go to the hospital and they'll give you some pills to fix you right up.

I don't think hospitals hand out 9mm aspirin

Women are easy to understand, most men get frustrated at their irrationality and inability to act like an adult.

Pacific rim is Kino

This

for sure, my mom loves it but I cannot find A N Y girl who gets any enjoyment out of this movie

That's because the movie suck balls.

t. man

rude

>Lawrence of Arabia sucks

Careful with that edge lad

I was shocked that she gave Skyfall the right score