Post movies that men can't understand

Post movies that men can't understand

I'll start.

men dont understand that women in general are fucking nuts and will try to do anything to get their way?

"oh no, my husband cheated on me in our failing marriage, better frame him for murder"

what did they mean by this?

I understood it and liked it, I wish I had a crazy gf like that hehe

Actually a good pick. I watched this twice and assumed you're supposed to hate rosamund pike, but apparently its supposed to be some feminist power-fantasy. Retarded.

i never got her monologue short after the twist was revealed. why is giving regular blowjobs such a special thing?

you are supposed to hate her. she is the bad guy in this film. she literally murders her ex.

She'd probably go along with all your kinks

>apparently its supposed to be some feminist power-fantasy
According to who? That's not what the writer said, and David Fincher is definitely not SJW, he probably posts here. Amy is absolutely the villain, and it's all a satire of the kind of media culture that would let a woman get away with murder if she says "I was raped, no more questions please"

seriously how could you watch the movie and take it any other way?

autism

She's 40 years old so maybe for their generation it's different? IDK

>tfw no qt sisterfu bestie

But I didn't hate her. She's clearly the villain but she's likeable.

You just proved OP right lol

/thread

I lowkey hate it that the book left a lot more to explore that Fincher opted to miss out on. Still a classic regardless of what you think about the movie.

It kinda doubles down by the time Amy is 'kidnapped' by her ex

Still pisses me off that instead of the Nick we saw in the book, we just got a lazy manchild who gets fucked by his wife

>supposed to be some feminist power-fantasy
lmao what

There was time when girls wouldn't suck you ten minutes after meeting. How quaint.

>I lowkey
You faggot.

Gillian Flynn specifically said she intended Amy to be a villain.

My ex-girlfriend and I were talking the book over, and she defiantly defended Amy's actions. She claims that Nick 'ruined her life' and that he couldn't keep getting away with it.

I hear a lot of women taking the same stance and I don't get it. Yes the "cool girl" monologue is somewhat relatable for many women but Amy ruined her own life by adhering to her pride and insisting on being "the cool girl" in the first place. When she started to show her real personality, Nick stopped liking her and cheated on her. Obviously he's a prick for cheating and also a prick for hoping a baby would save their marriage but Amy is insane. The very fact that she had this nice house and all this free time and money and she used it to write hundreds of journal entries just to fuck him over makes her intensely hateable IMO.

It's viewed by idiot masses (women) as empowering, the rest of us see it as satirizing culture and mocking our own perceptions of women. Someone tried telling me it's similar to American Psycho, but she failed to demonstrate how AP is even remotely empowering. Both movies are largely misunderstood, but gone girl is definitely impressive as a film.

The "Cool Girl" monologue is basically the writer trying to have her cake and eat it to. It's Amy's motive rant for being an evil monster condemning her while wrapping her rationalizations in feminist bullshit.

Amy (and by default women) pretend to be horny men who like shit only men like, to get fucked by Chads who force girls who are into girly shit to work twice as hard to get a ticket on Chad's cock ride.

In doing so, women like Amy basically have to create a brand new personality to hide their true self and land themselves a husband.

Amy fucking hates having to pretend to be someone she's not (though she later admits pretending to be a Chad's wet dream was fun compared to the soullessness of being an always on the rag feminazi who screams about how soda and dumb guy centric comedies should be banned/how affirmative action needs to be enforced in all hollywood movies and TV shows to force every show have at least three minorities in lead roles).

The turning point of course is that Amy basically was forced to be a fraud 24-7 to keep her Chad, only to find out that her Prince Charming Chad was really a worthless beta male who was spoiled by his mommy and twin sister, while desperately craving his abusive father's love. And that once he lost his Chad-money making big city job and moved the two back to the stixs to take care of his dying mother and dementia riddled rather, Amy realized she fucked up and married someone who wasn't her Chad in shining armor who would pamper and worship her like a goddess.

That's exactly the kind of shit a pissed off woman would do though. They're all about subterfuge.

ITT: OP being proven right

She is basically the female equivalent of the "did nothing wrong" Hitler knockoffs Sup Forums loves to dickride

To be fair, Amy already had a history of being a lying sack of shit. The Scooty McNair character (who's fate was made much worse in the film), pointed out that Amy pretended to be into everything he liked in order to get him to have sex with her.

But the affair was the breaking point, the thing that caused Amy to go into evil mode. She probably would have stuck with Nick and just find other ways to torment him and his family passive-aggressively, had she not found out about the affair.

likeable?
she is the definition of a psychopath

almost had me until
werckmeister harmonies

>lol
off yourself

#Gamergate

Imagine some woman married you for your money and then cucked you and wasted it all. We guys on Sup Forums talk about how screwed up the system is all the time. Wouldn't you enjoy a revenge fantasy about that?

kill yourself you fucking nerd lmfao

And? So is Dexter

no one understands primer

Speak for yourself you fucking brainlet

I am a woman, and like I said the "cool girl" monologue rings true for me to a degree but I can't imagine ever pretending to be "the cool girl" for someone for that long so I can't relate to Amy's struggles. I'm a kissless virgin though, maybe if I rewatch it after I've been in a relationship I'll have a different take on it I dunno.

>lmfao
Yahoo chatrooms are making a come back?

i can eat your pussy if you like

90s born queer shut the fuck up.

Tits or gtfo cunt.

no that's okay thank you for offering

>point break is on both this and the "women will never understand" list

Cool girl = nice guy
Nice guys act sweet [tolerate women] and feel entitled to sex, while women act cool [tolerate men] and feel entitled to, well, the perfect man I suppose. I don't think this is suggesting anything new, it's the same Autist dude/sociopath chick dog/cat relationship we've always seen on TV and in movies, just to wild extremes.

fucking dyke

worth a try
i have a 99.9999% failure rate

conclusion: point break is the ultimate enigma of film prove me wrong you can't

Fuck off numale

i can eat your asshole if you like

it's a buddy movie about surfing

Fuck off queer

t. brainley

well now I just look like a fool

This is the correct opinion.

Virgin Suicides

you:
>I have listened to you for 10 mins and you have failed to demonstrate how AP is even remotely empowering

her
>Why are you acting so strange?

so you failed to understand it?

good thing she's your ex, what a dumb twat

the cool girl monologue was fucking stupid and entirely her fault

is that Nora?

>no qt gf to protect my nuts

How good is Meek's Cutoff?

lewd

You have one or two decent points in there, but they're completely buried in your rambling psychosis.

I get the cool girl thing. Don't we all want to be the cool girl? I gues for you it's hard to understand, but 15 years in, I'm still... Well.. At least the cool wife. BUT it goes both ways. If I am gonna be cool, you gotta be cool.
Amy's resentment at moving to the Midwest, superiority complex, and boredom is what did her in. She could have found a way to make herself useful, instead she alienated her husband until he cheated on her. Not that he DidNothingWrong, but she clearly wasn't advancing her own interests in the relationship.

yeah i dont get it. Post what

>you will never have a twin sister who's basically your bro for life while also advising you as a woman

>shitty numales on Sup Forums putting up with this femnazi garbage all over their board

Cucks.

its a meme you dip

unlike men who never watch things with villain protagonists like Breaking Bad, American Psycho or Scarface and use them as role models

It's been this way for quite a bit. No wonder I don't come here anymore.

How would you rate her acting in this scene?

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

every guy I know (that isn't a faggot) admits they got a boner during this scene. I doubt that was the creator's intent. then again it was made by Males so mayhaps it was to make you feel aroused and shame at the same time

mayhaps this is a scene Women can't understand, instead.

Nice/10

Underage fantasies? I thought that's womens specialty?

Who was the lucky 0.0001%

It's not an arousing scene, you just surrounded yourself with twats for some reason

it's my favorite movie. it's fucking amazing

How come people consider "movies that men dont get" to be always about a woman who is empowered either by murdering or fucking a lot?

Question; were you born with a vagina?

Double plus good.

Do you often check your friends for boners?

>yeah bro I got a boner too
>user what about you bro? you hard? show us your boner bro

Because apparently Men can't even imagine women being as fucked up as they are.

To be honest, the films which most men don't understand are shitty romcoms, it always has men bored to death while women cry, illustrating the men didn't "get" what the movie meant.

>Holy fuck bro, that's fucking boner right there bro
>Looks painful bro
>Yo let me help you with that bro

yes

yeah I said I was a woman.

similar to that is the rape scene in Irreversible. I've seen men say without a hint of irony that they didn't get why rape was a big deal until they saw that scene. Which is fine, I can't hate the scene or Gaspar Noé for filming the scene if it helped people understand the themes of the film better but I personally don't need a 7 minute rape scene to understand that Bellucci's character would never be the same afterwards, and I don't imagine many other women would either. Although this is not so much an instance of men not understanding the film as it is that many men wouldn't have understood had Noé not gone that extra length.

American Psycho is on both lists too.

People probably think both are shoe-ins as representations of the male psyche and forget both were directed by women.

100% accurate.
She act all cool and shit to attract chad but can't keep it up and he dumps her fir a younger bitch.

She is the equivalent of a sleazy guy who manipulates women into a relationship but they always realise what scum he is the longer they spend time with him and leave.

What is point break and American psycho doing on this list ?

>virgin suicides
ooooh i dont know I think I get this one pretty good user ahaa

What was going through Ben Affleck's mind at this moment?

fucking transphobic pos.

calm down, the cool girl monologue is designed to give the villain depth and a personal justification.

Plenty of movies and stories have something unjust happen to the villain, the reason they are a villain is because their way of responding to the injustice or slight against them is to do evil shit. like amy.

How did she alienate him? She was literally the perfect wife until he cheated on her for no reason

He thought about how Allah would punish this girl for revealing herself.