How will his death effect the revival?

First Luanne, now Lucky. Who's next? Will the show survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKi3yFmBM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one gives a fuck

Honestly show would improve 200%

No disrespect directed towards the voice actor, but I hated the character.

Easy, Luanna and Lucky moved away.

I hate to say it but it will be massively better.

>King of the Hill isn't even that old
>Everyone on it slowly dying even at very young ages

Does anyone actually want it? It's sad to say but it ended at just the right time before it became shit.

My idea for a reboot I posted over on Sup Forums, your thoughts:

What would a reboot even be about? I see it set at least ten years down the line. Bobby is touring the USA trying to be a successful comic, premier episode is about Ladybird dying and Hank coping with change when unexpected Good Hank winds up being forced to live with them after Didi dies and finds he unexpectedly bonds well with his brother. Bill is actually in a successful relationship and Peggy tries to do something like become a Youtuber with her musings. Dale is single after Joseph learns his real parentage on his eighteenth birthday and it causes a huge strain in the family to the point they won't even be in the same room anymore. Dale still does his conspiracy stuff. Boomhauer is still the same but finds he can't connect with the digital dating world with the younger crowd which begins to make him question his lifestyle and fears the ravages of old age have ruined his game.

has he been confirmed dead yet? CBS said he did but the LAPD said otherwise. the only info I found was Billboard confirming the error in CBS' story.

this lucky was the jump the shark moment

although the episode where khan becomes a hick was alright

they took him off life support so it's only a matter of time i keep hearing

Press S to spit on Luckys grave.

the most recent news I saw was from Foghat's official FB page from 3 hours ago. they said he's still alive.

>tom petty's face when he starts to feel the pain from all the shit jokes about heartbreakers that he know will accompany his death

>Tom isn't even cold yet and the Tragedy Tourists are already starting to bogart his death to make themselves look and feel better

Why are normalfags so terrible?

Girl on my timeline today posted 5+ tweets about how much she loved Tom Petty and how much his music meant to her. Posting "artsy" pictures of a vinyl of his next to her record player.

Not a WORD since the news broke he's still alive.

Fucking hate normies. She WANTS him to die now so she doesn't look stupid grieving on the internet.

I think placing a revival in the future (or more accurately "our" present) would be the right move. It might be fun to see a conservative like Hank deal with the substantial cultural and personal changes that occurred over the years since the show's initial cancellation.

I think a great cold opener could be Hank and Peggy watching the results of the election and finding out Trump is in power. I can't imagine KOTH working during the Obama years with the cast being really Conservative.

I've heard that he's brain dead. Though that's from TMZ.

that's been confirmed by other sources too.

>Trump does a rally in Arlen
>Hank is too traumatized from Bush's limp handshake to go

I hope they don't keep him that way, he's too good for that

>It's a Dale goes into depth how Sandy Hook was a hoax episode

well they did take him off life support so he's gonna die sometime, unless he makes a miraculous recovery (which is possible)

I feel like Hank wouldn't have liked Trump and might not have even voted for him (obviously wouldn't have voted for Hillary). Then on election night he breathes a sigh of relief that it wasn't Hillary and he decides that maybe things will be okay. Then he gives that up after a season or so, still happy that Hillary didn't win, but not happy Trump won.

The real question is who among the Republican candidates would he have gladly voted for.

F

I'll slip on peepee for his honor

He is fucking brain dead dude, what's even the point of being happy that he's just technically alive?

They probably already recorded some parts of his.

I don't really care, I'm not a fan of his anyway. I'm just upset that this normie girl took so much effort to virtue signal her sadness.

Carson, easily

You're probably right

Jeb!

I feel like a piece of shit because I actually thought for a second about mentioning how heartbroken I am on normiebook

anyway, RIP in peace Tom

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKi3yFmBM4

There must be some kind of Poltergeist-like effect on the cast of the show.

Right from the get-go, John Redcorn's original VA died.

Though his replacement is fine.

He'd be a Kasich man, through and through.

The part with Good Hank coming to live with Hank and Peggy sounds bretty good to me.

Good Hank would be the new Bobby sort of. While Bobby is trying to make it as a comic he's using the skills he's learned over the years to make himself cash on the side.