HRC admits to pneumonia

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-has-pneumonia-doctor-says-228012?cmpid=sf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY
youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pneumonia/symptoms-causes/dxc-20204678
victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SHES TOTALLY FINE YOU SEXIST RACIST TINFOIL HATTERS
>faints in public
>yeah.......... we admit shes dying

Praise Kek

>pneumonia

is that why she needs leg braces?

youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY

Post this everywhere

Her handlers need to put her under a heatlamp

I knew they couldn't keep the facade going, let Kek smite the MSM for their blatant dishonesty.

PRAISE KEK

She will drop out the race soon

kek

>lies about being healthy
>lies about having a heat stroke
>probably lies about having pneumonia too
Pneumonia in summer is already fucked up.
What does she really have if a thing that bad is her cover story?

A day of tragic remembrance becomes one of celebation.

based pneumonia

Aspiration Pneumonia is a possible complication of Parkinson's Disease. ;^)

If she really does have Pneumonia how long has she been being treated for? She has been sick for a long time. It's also much more serious for people who are 65 and older as their Immune system is not as tough.

Lol at trump retards getting jazzed up over a glorified head cold

So Kek is looking out for us after all

So she has a bit of pneumonia. What happens now? Are we going to hear the Trump supporters wish her well? Is this the part where her detractors wish her a speedy recovery?

Probably not. Instead we'll hear a litany, even on this board, of alt-right folks making misogynistic, half baked speculations about HRC's health, none of which will have any basis in fact or evidence.

When you start to write some deplorable post, think about what it will accomplish. If it's hateful, mean spirited, conspiracy oriented and rooted in questionable truth, there's a good chance you will be helping her cause. The more hateful your sentiment, the more you drive away from the Republican Party right minded conservatives who know, deep down, that they could never vote alongside the worst and most childish segments of our population.

Murdoch Murdoch will have a field day with this

A shekel for the good goy

This.

>Gets proven wrong
>Stop making things up they are never right!

We were right about this and we will continue to be right about her health.

Pneumonia makes you pass out and need 10 people to load you in a van?

TOP KEK shes done

Close up on her feet. Clearly she 'tripped,' as CNN is currently reporting.

Damn she's completely out cold, getting dragged like a rag doll

#HomeHospiceHillary

$5 have been deposited into your account

All hail Kekimus Maximus

She tripped so bad she had to be drug into her car? No

She was stumbling before she even got to the edge of the sidewalk.

Thanks for correcting the record

it even looks like a hearse

she is literally being held up the entire time by the arm and when prompted to move forward and get in the van, she has to be picked up under both arms.

her nogter has to literally put his hand under her right arm and carry her into the car

OUT

FUCKEN

COLD

LIKE THE REPTILE SHE IS

Betting pool on her demise? I bet two months tops

Meanwhile, at the latest poll.

damn they are slowing down this threados responsies really fast

I T I S H A P P E N I N G

T

I

S

H

A

P

E

N

N

I

N

G

>its nothing
>just allergies
>slightly overheated
>a little pneumonia

Just relax. They are gradually coming out about the alien flesh puppet thing. Give it time.

>She literally has pneumonia
>looks like she's dying
>people claimed Ron Paul was ineligible because he was too old and would die
>media passes hillary even tho 4 years alone would probably kill her

Is that bad?

Pretty good for Sup Forums, 8/10

>Among likely voters
Your likely or mine?

youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE

I've been looking at these threads all day but only just got strikingly reminded of this.

It'd be glorious if the reaper knocked on election day.

S I C K
I
C
K

heh

that is eerie as fuck. the truth of most great leaders is something like this, though. Even Hitler and Patton both used amphetamines.

So, it's something much worse than pneumonia.

Also, this was a plan all along. Make Tim Kaine sell USA to his masters and let Clinton die right after she gets elected. She gets her dream fulfilled and the USA gets sold to Goldman Sachs. It's a Win-Win situation.

>that faggot who gets in the way

>pneumonia is sexist

-Hillary's campaign probably. If global warming can be racist, why not?

The spin to get out of the debates begins.

large kek

I thought democrats liked the poor and uneducated?

jesus christ, why so many bodyguards? Is it normal for nominees to have more protection than the president?

$.17 has been deposited in your account

>I thought democrats liked the poor and uneducated?

Thanks to gender study classes and student loan debt, a lot of college graduates are the poor and undereducated.

Nice copy/paste from the comments on the news site fag

>pneumonia

Oh what complete and utter horseshit.

Politico wasn't even able to say it was her in the video earlier today. They said it "allegedly" was her.

They can fuck right off with this pneumonia nonsense.

So when Americans elect Hillary Brezhnev, what should we be concerned about? That Tim Kaine guy, is he a real person? Will it be like Warhammer 40K?

So how bad is it really if "pneumonia" is what they went with for the official story?

These are the symptoms of pneumonia

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pneumonia/symptoms-causes/dxc-20204678

Fainting, seizures and the inability to stand up are not among them. I think there's something else going on...

Actually you know what...I hope she DOES have pneumonia. It kills people way more often than not.

is there a Youtube video for linking normies?

Thought she was ok?

Oh thats right

Democrats just hate the working poor

>it wasn't her
>look she's fine now
>ok she was just overheated
>ok she has pneumonia
>ok she's dying

So you're alleging that college makes you dumber?

Is that how you justify not having been able to get into one?

>mfw i have pneumonia right now
>mfw i live in NY
>mfw i was literally out for a walk today because it was nice out and i needed some fresh air and exercise from being inside for the past 2 days

shes a fucking joke. get out of my state, fucking cunt

it was aids after all

wow - didn't know pneumonia caused seizures

I mean if she wasn't so honest I would think she was hiding the fact that she is dying quickly..

>mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pneumonia/symptoms-causes/dxc-20204678

>Aspiration pneumonia
>Aspiration pneumonia occurs when you inhale food, drink, vomit or saliva into your lungs. Aspiration is more likely if something disturbs your normal gag reflex, such as a brain injury or swallowing problem, or excessive use of alcohol or drugs.

Brain injury eh? Isn't that interesting.

>Hillary Brezhnev
Hacмeшил, coдoмит.

If your on a i(((phone))) download VLC from app store, then you can watch webms. Just copy the link and paste it in VLC downloads

Oh shit didn't some user said this would happen?

I can already hear that song FREEFALLING in my head

I don't think I've ever witnessed an election of any kind thats went this fucking insane

>said heatstroke
>now saying pneumonia
>obviously having some kind of mini-stroke
>people are completely ignoring the narrative change and buying this load of shit that doesn't match ANY of her extreme symptoms
>normies eating it up

I'M SO FUCKING MAD. HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS STUPID. GOD DAMMIT HOW THE FUCK THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE IN THE FUCKING VIDEO YOU STUPID PATHETIC SACKS OF SHIT YOU DON'T DESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR ANYTHING

She'll die by the end of the year at this rate

There's a hundred or so if you search youtube for hillary fainting 911. or any combination of words thereof you lazy Canuck.

Why didn't the black doctor choc make the statement?

Sunday Bloody Cough Sunday

Trump will be the bad guy, trying to drag a sick old lady to debate him ;)

This cartoon is literally prescient. You can see her feet dragging as they lift her into the car. FUCK. Someone alert Ben, he really saw it coming.

In Hillary's case she's also a former president's wife, and former secretary of state, and former senator.

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH

>deplorable
>ignored
Proudly deplorable here, fuck off shill.

>drug
>not dragged

pothead detected

Vanity. She is desperate to have her footnote in the history books as the first female president.

It's all she has ever wanted her entire life.

And I suppose there's the whole Trump calling for second amendment people to do something about her, I imagine the secret service isn't ignorant enough to pretend the far right doesn't have some legitimately violent nuts.

The most important quality in a president and Commander-in-Chief is steadiness—an absolute, rock solid steadiness.

---Hilary Clinton
September 9, 2016

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

die you dumb bitch

Didn't read lol

Yeah, they said that about John McCain too but LOL...the old asshole is still up and at 'em.

Huffpo commenter found a way to blame it on men:

arrghhhh Im 5'2" in a crowd especially surounded by tall men as she was you get NO air no breeze. Twice in my life ,when in that situation ,i was faint. Im prefectly healthy im just short

As I recall it's only deadly for people that are already sick from something else far more serious.

So what you are saying is, she is basically Lisa Simpson in 3dpd?

How the fuck is John McCain still alive? Jesus christ.

victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/

Not surprising at all. Too bad nobody who was there will ever be brave enough to come forward.

Kek 88s of truth.

And Cheney, though I suppose he's cheating with an artificial heart or something.

Yes, but without the underlying morals. Hillary would kill a child if it meant she was granted the presidency.

This meme magic is just unreal at this point. I can't handle it. And neither can Hillary.