It's just a little pneumonia

It's just a little pneumonia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/12/pneumonia_vs_the_elderly.html
twitter.com/peterdaou/status/775082813464903681
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>overheating at room temperature

>overheated and dehydrated
>pneumonia
Do they know that Pneumonia isn't a symptom of overheating and dehydration?

>allergies
>fine
>overheated
>dehydrated
>pneumonia

Sure..

>Caused by overheating and dehydration.

Ok im not even a Trump supporter and that's a load of shit.

What does being a Trump supporter have to do with this?

So does Dr. Drew get his show back?

>pneumonia
This is what all celebrities say at first when they're starting to look like a corpse.
Then a few weeks later they're all like "actually it's cancer/aids, whoops"

This can't be real.

> just a prankmonia, bro

>she has no health problems bigot!
>okay so she had some allergies
>she was overheated
>well she was dehydrated!
>it was the pneumonia!

What's next?

just a little cancer, so what

nu-monia

B-but they said it was just allergy

Lying liberals as always

when can we expect another stroke?

She's been "dehydrated" more than a few times now.

You don't get pneumonia from being dehydrated and overheated.

ladyAIDS

Shes only a little bit dead.

Quick someone tell Sally Kohn that Hillary might die.

/r/The_Donald already called this lol

Two weeks from now
>She can't debate with pneumonia!

Clearly sympton of something much bigger, likely Parkinsons

She is trying to get attention off her basket of deplorables comment. False flag false flag.

Man never before this election have I seen just how fucking bought our retarded media is

all i can pray for now is for hillary to croak and the liberals to all mass suicide

#NotFallingForIt

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. This is the excuse they're going with. Fucking hilarious. And 2 weeks before? They were already gonna run with this but that dude on Twitter made them come out with it too early. They're probably pissed. If this is real she can't make any appearances for at least a few days or everyone will know it's a lie.

You know who else often die of Pneumonia?

AIDS patients. Really makes you think.

Last two digits confirms

>don't worry, viewers, it's (insert anything not neuro related)

#TheBuckler

Umm shedding your skin is quite exhausting YOU TASTY NON REPTILLIANS

She has a team of 12 people following her around. How the hell could she be dehydrated, particularly at 9 in the morning?

>hoping Hillary is ill

That would just be deplorable.

What a disgusting lying pig

>pneumonia

Turkeys just about ready

other way around.
people who are sick are dehydrated and hot.

They should have seen this coming.

Not really. Everyone knows Bill and her don't have sex.

90 hours get

She's kosher m8.

How the fuck is that guy allowed to be a "journalist"? He clearly has bias and can't think logically

#HilldogInHeat
Say it with me!

HILLDOG!

For someone who lies alot, she sure sucks at it. Its like a child who gets caught writing on the walls. First they deny, then they will admit they saw it happen. Then when you point out that they have pen marks on their hands they will say they did write on the wall but only a little and their imaginary friend was the real culprit.

H-R-C

H-I-V

I've had double pneumonia, I wasn't fit to operate a hedge trimmer, let alone an entire superpower.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE PNEUMONIA, SHE HAS PARKINSONS (WHICH CAN CAUSE PNEUMONIA).

SEE: youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

Right there in black and white. s m h

Look at it this way: the leftists have had over two decades of being able to say, do and get votes for whatever they want by declaring the opposition to be racist or sexist. That kind of thing no more breeds competency in government than endlessly telling someone their personal failings are the result of evil whites breeds competency in life.

"Pneumonia is a serious as a heart attack"

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/12/pneumonia_vs_the_elderly.html

She has a really punch able face

Exactly. So the problem is deeper than the "its just dehydration".
Its an actual illness that has been going for months.

>she

Isn't that a woman?

>mom
I feel sorry for that child

If she had pneumonia she wouldnt be able to get out of bed. BS.

She is such a strong woman, she's STILL been out and about even with Pneumonia.

You racist Drumpf tards can't stand the fact that she will do anything to make sure the people of the USA are safe, secure and living the American dream.

i bet she is a lesbionic

This. That they're forced to admit this NOW, after all the doubling down on every shade of bullshit in the rainbow, means she's far worse than they can admit.

Something that would've been diagnosed far sooner than "literally just now."

Doc's a lying bastard, but then his whole family's probably at risk...

no, she just would have felt like shit.....pussy

Well I think she said that she hopes her daughter becomes a lesbian so she wouldn't like boys. Which is odd because I thought you were born, you can't choose to be

u wot

Sarcasm aside, there are people who are seriously saying this.

twitter.com/peterdaou/status/775082813464903681

>Doing events with pneumonia shows how strong Hillary is. Her detractors have now lost another one of their hit jobs. They should be ashamed.

She literally can't stop lying

(((kohn)))

Pneumonia isnt a virus but a bacterial infection and patients cant breathe properly.

Holy fuck, kek

>People are unironically saying this

Wew

Just die already bitch

pneumonia it's what kills old people

Does anybody have the pic with Wolf Blitzer in the middle and the bottom text claims that Clinton 'tripped' when getting in the van?

>overheated
>dehydrated
>pneumonia

lmao bullshit, there is something wrong with her brain. she couldn't even control her legs so they had to drag her the last few steps to the van and prop her up on the seat like an infant

and if her legs don't work right she pisses herself too, guaranteed

>guy
thanks for the laffs

America's first corpse president.

Stick a fork in her she's done.

>a nearly 70 year old woman with pneunomia
>even managing to make it out of bed

Sounds right to me.

Well, that's unusual, because before CNN was saying that she had just gone to Chelsea's apartment for tea? Did they lie or something?

"Partner"

What do you want it to be? Is pnemonia not serious enough?

What did he mean by this?

"Her coughing attacks were totally just allergies, except when they turned into walking pneumonia which we refused to share with the press, except we share it with you now because it's why she got dehydrated and had a fainting spell she's really in terrific shape!"

>Risk factors include other lung diseases such as cystic fibrosis, COPD, and asthma, diabetes, heart failure, a history of smoking, a poor ability to cough such as following a stroke
>a poor ability to cough such as following a stroke

Has meme magic gone too far?

I know right, it was obviously her allergic reaction to Trump again. If thinking about him causes her physical ailments, she should stop doing that.

Is she a reptile or a spider?

Holy shit I wish this was real

Yeah. I suspect the doc is an orphan because he kind of manhandles Hillary. As in he is willing to take risks because he can't be "punished"

Dunno, had it once when I was a kid. Wasn't too bad, obviously I stayed in bed, wasn't coughing up a storm or calling Trump my husband though.

Fucking dyke haircut.

>anybody can overheat in 80 degree weather
>most people get pneumonia at least once a year
>high pollen counts in Ohio

Pneumonia is a symptom of parkinsons.

>have parkinsons
>can't swallow
>food etc goes down the wrong tube consitently
>get pneumonia

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

> pneumonia
> not tons of coke

It's of no concern, people.

>not pepsi

Lime disease

calling it now

This isn't how I acted when I had pneumonia as a kid.

>it's allergies!
>it's just a dry throat!
>they're just lozenges!
>she just felt tired!
>it's just a heat stroke!
>it's just pneumonia

Goys, the battle is won. It's over. Trump is running unopposed now.

I suggest every single one of you goes over to Sup Forums or another normie board or reddit or wherever else, and just start rubbing it in their faces. They'll attack back saying "n-no its not true, she's fine!" and call you a racist or whatever else.

None of that matters. Just keep saying "Trump is going to win in November and there's NOTHING you can do about it". You don't need to say anything more. You don't need to convince anyone of anything. Trump is going to win. We're going to win. They're losing and there's nothing they can do about it. Crush their spirits. Hail victory.

I had walking pneumonia in the army and was on my feet.

old people are different, they are less likely to have minor symptoms and more likely to die because their immune system is weaker.

i hope someone edits the castlevania 2 thing with "pneumonia."