Moore wants Adams to pay $36,794 in monthly spousal support, $100,000 in attorney fees and costs and $50...

>Moore wants Adams to pay $36,794 in monthly spousal support, $100,000 in attorney fees and costs and $50,000 to her accountant and also "contribute to the care of and expenses related to the parties' eight pets by assuming responsibility for at least four of them." They have two dogs and six cats.

why is it always women who fuck men over in divorces, and not a single fucking time is the other way around?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2013/03/11/wife-of-millionaire-li-real-estate-mogul-gets-judge-to-rip-up-her-prenup/
twcc.com/entertainment/galleries/2015/10/kaley-cuoco-halle-berry-actresses-who-pay-lots-of-spousal-support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

_uck

>tfw he was fucking her feet every single night for almost five years

why even live

>be movie star
>act like you are in desperate need of money from your ex

moore whooore!

Taylor Swift cover albums for eternity

>"Preeeeee-nup!"

I heard this guy turns into a total baby if you make a Bryan Adams reference. Heard he spergs out when people request Summer of 69 at his concerts.

J___

Prenups don't get help up much anymore. Women have corrupted the judicial system.

>help
held

>Mandy Moore
I'm always confused by this
I literally only know her from cameos as herself
Is she like actually famous for something?

She was a pretty successful singer like 20 years ago.

hahahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im dying over here

She was like a 2nd rate Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera. Then she tried to be a more "mature" singer, but she's not a particularly talented vocalist, so she never really got all that huge.

she was a singer? holy kek, didnt even know that

Prenups are not legally binding in the US anymore. For example
nypost.com/2013/03/11/wife-of-millionaire-li-real-estate-mogul-gets-judge-to-rip-up-her-prenup/

>and not a single fucking time is the other way around?
twcc.com/entertainment/galleries/2015/10/kaley-cuoco-halle-berry-actresses-who-pay-lots-of-spousal-support
There you go you retarded fuck.

>his need to be successful was more important to him than the need for me to be his wife
Why do women do this, she married a fucking mogul was that really such a huge surprise?

They do it because they can get away with it.

What the fuck would ANYONE need $36000 a month for?

I no longer have sympathy for men who marry in this day and age.

I feel most people have no idea how much actual protection a prenup gives, and that judges and lawyers look for any excuse to have them thrown out.

She's grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle that he must continue supplying.

Has there ever been a big divorce case between two celebrities that ended quickly because of a prenup? You'd think there would be write ups all over about that sort of thing something along the lines as painting the husband as a bad guy for getting one, cucks would eat that shit up but I have never heard of it happening. Are all actors such spineless cucks that they refuse to get a prenup?

Please give a warm welcome to the newest member of the JUSTice League!