I summon Styxhexenhammer666!

I would like to ask a question, and I know the guy browses this place:

How do you use memetics not just to hurt Hillary, but to bolster Trump?

Would it be a form of white magic? Please advise.

Please bump for attention of based magic centipede.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76BJwtVaDbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying he will share his dark secrets.
Actually, I want to know also so can help trumpsan desu senpai

cringethread?

only multiple sequences of repeating numbers can summon him

hippy trippy

why would a hardcore paganist hang out with neo nazis here?? he is most likely here

Summoning the meme warrior

Jesus...? Is that you..?

We already have been using me metics to help him. There's a vast right wing movement that can only flourish in a place with freedom of expression like here. A lot of the people who regularly post here were once blue-pilled liberals turned conservative thanks to Sup Forums

Not styx, but, its all about your intent. For example, earlier when hillary fell I searched "hillary dead", "hillary clinton dies"

I know she didnt die, but because it is possible, and at a time of vulnerability, the memetic gears were primed for that leap of faith to be made.

If the first poster to post her collapse and say she DIED and 400 people saw it and that belief was then apart of the "memetic atmosphere" it would have had huge memetic potency.

Its like your running a marathon and realistically cannot finish, youre about to collapse, but that *thing* inside of you tells you to go on. That *thing*, that is meme magic.

We'll convert him sooner or later. Do you think he knows about the JQ?

because he is intelligent

on some level i think he knows the nazis are right and someday when the state of society really gets bad and people start to really suffer, will move from libertarianism to nazism

Happy Trappy

fuck off sideways poland

He does hang out here. He posts all the time.

He did a video on the Nazi occult and said he knew neonazis and had no problem with them.

Hi Styx

Are you related to Steve Hackett?

Top 10 Anime Waifus

youtu.be/76BJwtVaDbo

STYX GET IN HERE

Of course it's him, it's always him.
Btw he's a closet tranny.

Let him work on his garden for fucks sake.

Tell that hippie he's needed here at the moment.

I doubt that, didn't he have a girlfriend?

> video not available in your country.

Come the fuck on.

It's actually well researched and he has a Hitler moustache because of a trade from a neonazi friend for a grimoir