Hillary died today and has been replaced with a body double

hillary died today and has been replaced with a body double

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3501245/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theorists-believe-body-double-made-public-appearance-after-911-medical-episode-to-show-she-is-healthy-is-this-really-her-2016-election-hillary-health-problems/
mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/11/breaking-hillary-clinton-rushed-to-hospital-on-critical-condition/
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

somebody post that webm of the symbiote leaving it's host body out of her pants leg

Damn I think OP is on to something

How in the world can they make a double last that long?

holly shit that looks nothing like Hillary lol

looks like alex jones

More pics

Threads about this on /x/ are pruned almost immediately after appearing, just in case that's pertinent.

yeah i came here from there, wtf is going on

F

This body double talk, is going to be talked about by the media, to discredit us. So stop it!

We have a thread going on /x/ but we've had the Hillary thread deleted 3 times now.

you circled her right hand in the first photo and left in the third, shes still wearing a ring

not my pic, i just grabbed it from the /x/ archive

That body double looks more like alex jones then hillary clinton

Of course she died.
It's Peace and Prosperity Day.

Retards,nose tip falls down when you smile,WHICH SHE DOES.
Especially in older people,where cartilage loses its formal strenght.

She lost 30 pounds

Seriously though, look at the fucking nose, not even close to the same

she's smiling in both pics though, only one of them has a droopy nose tip

stop niggering at the nose and start sizing up her fat ass in diapers vs clone ass

pic on the right has light background,so it's hard to see.
also,her smile is stronger on the pic on the left.
Also,photo is taken from top angle.
It's Hillary.

thanks for correcting the record

Bro why are you shilling so hard?
If it is her anyways there's no need to shill. It only shows someone sent you to correct the record. It's so fucking obvious now.

>hooked nose

lol dude you're paranoid.
I'm with you guys 100%,she's sick as fuck and there are lots of shady things going on,but I just don't fucking think it's a double.
No,I'm 100% sure it's not a double.

i'm not even listening to you but i just wanted to say i want lady sonia to sit on my fucking face

>The nose.

?

what the FUCK

that looks nothing like hillary is this actually fucking happening

inquisitr.com/3501245/hillary-clinton-body-double-conspiracy-theorists-believe-body-double-made-public-appearance-after-911-medical-episode-to-show-she-is-healthy-is-this-really-her-2016-election-hillary-health-problems/

check out the video on this page

third thread was deleted on /x/ .... but this one is still going. we'll see if they'll delete it.

mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192
It's official. Hillary is sick.

was one of these mirrored?
even the parting on the hair is different, you don't typically switch parting on your hair in the same day.
maybe I'm tin foiling.
this is sketchy as fuck.

Because it doesn't belong there, it's politics or maybe ''news''

Look at the fucking noses. Lighting doesn't physically change your nose from pointing upwards or downwards.

Yeah it does, it's relating to conspiracy. How come JFK assassination threads are ok?

/x/ thread got pruned again. 4th time.

Mods are probably paid to kill the threads

I got a softban too. I don't see a reason to be pruning them.

It's Teresa Barnwell, professional Hillary impressionist

Why would they do this though?

This seems legit. I'm still asking why.

her face is significantly wider and the hair part is in the wrong place

Because the pictures are dated, the thread is an actual theory and not just 2 very short sentences with pictures that aren't dated and one has very low res.

Mods are mods everywhere on Sup Forums so they'd prune this here too if it was true.

Keep your Sup Forums shit out of /x/

Nope. Barnwell looks too young

To make it seem like Hillary is all fine and dandy, meanwhile she's dying inside Chelsea's """""apartment"""""

So they could throw people off the trail and pretend like Hillary didn't just have a stroke or seizure, pass out, and get rushed off to a hospital bed.
The real Hillary is drifting in and out of consciousness with 10 tubes in her right now.

Here you go boys

body doubles are pretty common, useful when you can't appear but absolutely have to make an appearance. I'm not sure this is a body double, but she really looks ill. I would think a double would be way more healthy looking, but last minute might have fucked it up

Something fishy is going on

>he even is a "go back to Sup Forums" cunt on fucking Sup Forums

It happens r.i.p. pants suit woman

One of us is spamming the other board with their posts and it's not me

This is a plot of how many TV shows where aliens, evil mutant forces, or secret governments replace the real person with a replicant with a temporary emergency medical procedure.

Hillary looked like J.C Denton today lol

I guess.

Apparently she has Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis.
Source: Of course there is.

look at finger length

The fucking funniest part about /x/ is its the biggest safe space ever, you're not allowed to have threads on anything that isn't reddit teenager tier slenderman distraction niggerdom, meanwhile the whopping 3 posters of /x/ cry about the fact they can't magick worth a fucking shit and try to stop Sup Forums from wizarding in their jealousy. Shit is cash.
Really the only use /x/ is is to check on te CIA/Pentagon signaling that they drop there occasionally.

Why would they pick a body double who was sick enough to collapse in public

To allay doubts. try flipping the picture over to see it better, fuck face

This pic is an elaborate shoop...correct?

For attention.
Even negative attention is good for presidential campaigns. Look at the shit on Trump.

She hasn't been replaced, don't you know what happens when you're dying? It happened to my grandmother, she got thinner, her face started to kinda droop

Meet the new Hillary.

Maybe the real Hillary was at the 9/11 event but after she fainted her campaign had to go damage control mode and make a fake public appearance later that day with a body double.

Coincidence I think not. Remember the user that posted about her being in Swiss bunker? I do.

If DBL contained a virus that would make sense, and Huma goes with real Hillary everywhere.

Wait, so the real Hillary went into the conference and then died and the body double came out? Or was it the body double the whole time?

Not a shill because I believe she did died and a double was used. No fucking presidential candidate would go to a conference wearing shades.

Please explain

Possibility A: infiltrated agents.
Possibility B: butthurt shillary voting mods

Take your pick. I don't know which is worse.

I unironically believe this. Christ, I've been getting the bane brand tinfoil, haven't I?

1) Either double is carrying a virus for obviously not good reasons-think bio-warfare, and is being used or has been used for experimentation purposes.

or

2) Double is a defective clone.

I think it is her. She's just terribly degraded due to her health going to shit.

This is what age and sickness does to you. I've seen it happen to friends with cancer. It's not a double.

This is my new favorite conspiracy theory.

Magick and occult threads are actually the only thing on /x/ that is good. There are some serious practitioners too.

This. For fuck's sake, you got something going on (she is about to drop dead) and you distract yourselves with x-tier roleplaying conspiracies.

On a related note, will Trump win if she dies? Bernie?

>saw that video of her walking around earlier
>think 'man this election is really taking a toll on her, she looks so much different'
>see this thread

Not joking when I say I became a believer in meme magic/the occult today. Where do I start if I want to seriously get into magick, /x/bros?

notice the hair line is different too. The hairline on the imposter recedes back a little where the part meets the forehead

ITS HAPPENING
>HILLARY IS DEAD
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/11/breaking-hillary-clinton-rushed-to-hospital-on-critical-condition/

ITS HAPPENING
>HILLARY IS DEAD

ITS HAPPENING
>HILLARY IS DEAD edition.cnn.com/2016/09/11/breaking-hillary-clinton-rushed-to-hospital-on-critical-condition/

ITS HAPPENING
>HILLARY IS DEAD edition.cnn.com/2016/09/11/breaking-hillary-clinton-rushed-to-hospital-on-critical-condition/

ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
>HILLARY IS DEAD

LOOK AT THE LENGTHS OF THE FINGERS

LEFT: LONG AF
RIGHT: SHORT AF

######EXPOSED

It truly is happening, kids.

The article got taken down.

it is entirely possible she got a crazy fuckton injection of antibiotics and other shit that made her swell up and fucked up her face

Can't explain the jew nose, though.

Is it this woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Alex Jones is lowkey her body double and killed her so he could sell America his water filters.

Where is this new pic of Hillary from? She left Chesley's house and waved to the press after being dragged out of the 9/11 event?

yes

orginally there is a volkswagen

>ywn get to see the look on Alex Jones' face when he kidnaps hillary, locks her in his basement and dresses like her to an event only to get knocked out and find out that his Hillary has been replaced by a double

Nose looks shopped on the first picture. Link me to the original source?

Yep. Clear weight loss below her chin. Might be due to illness but seriously Sup Forums was right again on anything before and now it's this.

It might actually be this woman.

What there fuck is happening is our collective consciousness and shitposting manifesting into reality?!?! I am legit scared if god or the devil is behind kek.

Its neck fat, she is kinda bloated lately though could be a sign of liver/renal failure.

on my FB

Googled her

SHAT BRIIIIIIIIX

We do this every year calm down and post.

start a shrine to KEK

This is the first step.