YOU GUYS BETTER FUCKING CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

YOU GUYS BETTER FUCKING CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

I was a trump supporter until this, fuck you guys. I hope you guys know you are the bad guys here. Summoning green frogs to go and kill an innocent woman? Seriously check yourselves. You don't see the gay, black, lesbian, Hispanic, Muslim, feminist, 31 gender, asian, or animal minorities doing these things. Trump is done after this, and its all thanks to you fuckers. Go fuck yourselves. I am done. I am deleting system32, scrubbing my hard drive clean and going to church. I will be cutting off my arm skin, and foreskin just to show my commitment. This is the end. Hillary is obviously an honest open woman running for POTUS because she believes in making the world a better safer place. We are literally killing her. Fucking check yourselves. How can you stand for this? I will have you know I served in /b, /x, and /sci wars, and have over 300+ confirmed memes circulating. I will hunt all you down and turn kek on your asses. This is the end of your meme powers and risking the life of a great woman. I mean come on, look at Bill, he looks healthier and happier than he has been in years. And after bringing in a woman into the oval office during his tenure, he will be doing it again. And I will have you know I am an alpha, and I will be submitting myself and paying reparations for everything my ancestors have done. There are many minorities suffering because of the system we have put into place. Go die memers.

A

Can we just range ban Canada?

WE

Please, fucking this

That does it, I see a different light, i am now a #cruzmissle

I will keep Hillary's delegates in good hands

>1 post by this ID

Why do you feel comfortable trying to oppose Supreme Overlord Kek when the protection agency of the most powerful nation on Earth can't stand in the way of his will?

example of how retarded you guys are.. Amerifats bragging during olympics how good you guys are with your medals. how about the very first olympics.. (((0))) fucking medals faggots.. check and mate

#imaseizuremissle

>Canadians
>In charge of knowing when countries were founded

We have barns in the Alps that are older than Canada or America.

>A FUCKING CROSS

How many medals did Canada have in the first olympics?

Its not about Canada, its about USA. Stop shilling, focus on the subject at hand.

That's a plus sign not a cross. A cross is longer vertically you fucking leaf

Why not. Aussies are from making new threads

Were you there Canada? How do you know the USA had zero medals?

>A FUCKING CROSS

We don't get cross, we get neutral.

ha ha!

Please stay positive

heh

So I post a well thought out, humble thread about a very real and life threatening situation and you guys disregard all of my points and continue the Bants. This is why 4chinski is the laughing stock of the internet. Reddit and 9gag would be invovled in a very real and engaging conversation right now, most likely providing facts and clues and solutions..

>So I post a well thought out, humble thread about a very real and life threatening situation and you guys disregard all of my points and continue the Bants.

As a mid-tier Doctor once said:"and doesn't that just scare you to death?"

Fucking

leaf

You can't even fucking vote.

Holy shit your ID is literally autism LMAO

>looks at the post
>me : must be a leaf
>looks up
>me : of course, A FUCKING LEAF

kek, Sup Forums BTFO by a leaf

t. Faggot leaf

Fuck off you Canadian maple nigger.

I will have you know I voted for Trudeau, so how can I not fucking vote?

Wow your grammar suggests nigger LMFAO

>looks like an angry frog leg eatter
>couldn't be Quebec, must be the lesser retarded muslim cousin, France
>looks down
>me: of course, A FUCKING FROG

We stand together

;)