MARTIN SHKRELI THE FUCKING MADMAN

MARTIN SHKRELI THE FUCKING MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784353/Martin-Shkreli-shows-troll-Hillary-Clinton-health.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are gonna crucify him in court now!

B A S ED
A
S
E
D

Hope he hikes up pneumonia meds to a billion dollars so she cant buy any

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

He just doesn't give a fuck

Can he get any more based?

>I INVOKE MY FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHT AGAINST SELF-INCRIMINATION AND """RESPECTFULLY""" DECLINE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

He's up next.

trust fund baby who never worked for anything he has in life but instead was just handed money that was defrauded out of other people.

Sorry /pol, I just can't like this guy.

ABSOLUTELY DEPLORABLE

He literally is none of those things.
His parents were poor immigrants.

His two hour or so long periscope video leading up to and after is fucking mind blowing.

at least read his wikipedia page sheeple

gol

>Martin "gimmie your shekels" Shkreli

He started chanting "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" at her as well

I want to hate this guy but I can't. I want to do coke with him so badly.

he misses the attention

More like he hustled is way in to being rich and now gives no fucks while facing a trial he shouldn't even be going through but it happened due to corruption that the ignorant masses see as government leadership.

Shkreli is a tldr of The American Dream you idiot.

Martin should be Emperor Trump's Goebel's when the time comes

>maybe if i suck this golden spooned faggots dick on /pol he'll notice me

Sorry, I just can't stand people like him that never had to work for anything. Also, people like you who just want to ride his fortune by any means necessary

hope this asshole rots in prison. what a scumbag.

Right now he is working on his new company with at least twenty employees while he teaches himself a new coding language or two. Stay mad and stay poor. FAGGOT

DAS MAH NIGGA SHKRELRAMBE IS OWNS DEEZ STREETZ

>Shkreli is the son of Albanian immigrants who worked as janitors. He, his two sisters, and his brother grew up in a working class community in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. Shkreli was raised Catholic, and attended Sunday school as a child.

He's the hero we need.

Sounds like you dont want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN you KEK

KEK
UCKC
CKCU
KCUC

Kek says it will happen

So you're just going to ignore what the posts that you replied to said

That entire page is drumpfian propaganda and you know it

#ImWithHer

Holy fuck I am rolling.

this is bait you idiots

Watch his periscope the dude has to be on something

I like Martin. I don't like most people, but he seems like a good guy. Probably very loyal to his friends and fun to hang out with.

He needs to excercise more, tho. He about died running over to Chelsea's apartment.

any in particular?

HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784353/Martin-Shkreli-shows-troll-Hillary-Clinton-health.html

my fucking sides

I love Shkreli he destroyed VRX market cap and I bought low can't wait for value to recover to $80/share gonna make 200% ROI.

Watching his stream right now, dude thinks and works so quickly it's insane

Martin is more successful than thousands of men in Pharma. Executives can't comprehend his accomplishments. He's having a blast.

He is the American Dream.

>you will never get rich and bring the bantz in real life
Why even bother living anymore

And frankly, there's nothing wrong with jacking up prices on these drugs. It's not illegal. Maybe we should relax patent protections on such things if we don't like it instead of flipping a shit in the media and virtue signalling. It's all the insurance companies paying anyway fuck them.

Sandniggers buttmad that we killed their subhuman armies for centuries even though we were outnumbered.

Mbylle gojen shkerdhat

Guess you weren't there while he was streaming for us this morning?

He was also chanting TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

HOW DOES THIS WORK OUT?!
how are all these same people just around THE SAME PEOPLe?!

i mean we can talk about big-names, internet chuckle-heads, even foreign movement leaders like greet and farage - all in the same areas talking shit about each other. we're really in a fucking matrix aren't we?

and look at that - LOOK AT THAT! that is some of the smoothest smug i've ever seen. you wouldn't notice it if you didn't realize what he just did.

F

Witnessed

Ffs at least he isnt a dirty albanian muzzie

haha that's great. I hope there's a video somewhere.

is tru mane

you mean New York? One of the largest, if not the largest, business hub in the world? you fucking idiot?

You're surprised? He is the official leader of the organization known as AltRight, after all.

alright, how is nigel meeting trump in alabama?

I watched the periscope

he actually shouted "ARE YOU ALIVE?!?"

before he shouted "WHY ARE YOU SO SICK?!"

kek

i just woke up, am i being trol(xD)ed?

Didn't you see the periscope broadcast last night?