Last October horror thread was archived. New one

Last October horror thread was archived. New one.

Horror posterkino edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofmysterioussecrets.com/posters/11x17-posters/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4052360
youtube.com/watch?v=KLofI9L44QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vElsIYXbhMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just watched The Wolfman and Son of Frankenstein for second day of Spooktober, nothing beats the universal movies, maybe The Hammer films are on par but man nothing beats the classics.

Most of these are mainly creature horror, the ones with * tend to be horror&comedy/action

Crockino:
Alligator (1980)
Rogue (2007)
Lake Placid (1999)
Dark Age (1987)

Ssssskino:
Anaconda (1997)
Anaconda 2 (2004)
Sssssss (1973)
*Snakes on a Plane* (2006)

Spiderkino
Arachnophobia (1990)
Spiders (2000)
*Eight Legged Freaks* (2002)

Sharkcore
*Deep Blue Sea* (1999)
Peter Benchley's Creature (1998)
Jaws & sequels
Bait (2012)
The Shallows (2016)
12 Days of Terror (2004)

Cephalopodkino
Peter Benchley's The Beast (1996)
Octopus (2000)
*Deep Rising* (1998)

Piranhacore
Piranha (1978)
Piranha II: The Spawning (1981)
Piranha 3D (2010)

Dogkino
Cujo (1983)
Man's Best Friend (1993)
White Dog (1982)

Ratkino
Deadly Eyes (1982)
Graveyard Shift (1990)
Willard (1971)
Mulberry St (2006)

Roachkino
The Nest (1988)
Mimic (1997)
Creepshow (1982, last segment)

Assorted creaturekino
Razorback (1984) killer boar
Slugs (1988) killer slugs
Ticks (1993) giant killer ticks
The Relic (1997) mutated lizard chimera beast, a lot better than it sounds
Splinter (2008) fungus like parasite that takes over the host and twists it in fun ways, really a must see.
Orca (1977) only killer whale movie that I know of
*Black Sheep* (2006)
*Grabbers *(2012) tentacle aliens, great effects and pretty neat movie overall

why were the japs so aestic

Watched Day of The Dead last night, shit was great. I liked it more then Dawn or Night.

Wormkino:
Galaxy of Terror

Nancy confirmed as slut.

Their horror movie posters for American movies are off the wall crazy. I have this Texas Chainsaw Massacre one in my bedroom.

Day is great glad you liked it. What about the Dawn remake?

thats cool as fuck. i really wanna get some old jap tapes or posters.

Indeed.

Does anybody know where i can cop a good torrent of Audition and A Tale of Two Sisters? One of my teachers told me about them senior year and i've been putting them off for 6 years.

I get a lot of posters from this site and they have a bunch of the Japanese stuff

houseofmysterioussecrets.com/posters/11x17-posters/

heres audition
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4052360

oh god that fucking sleepaway camp one. pic related is really fucking nice.

goddammit forgot the fucking pic

thanks my dude.
and thank you too, this is awesome. im totally buying some of these.

would not want that sleepaway camp one hanging on my wall

>that pic

niceeeeeeeeee.

so even after death and reanimation women are sloots huh
also are those good, i love CftBL and Dracula but i tried watching the mummy and i couldnt do it.

This picture is great. It looks really modern but it was taken almost 90 years ago.

Oh man I want that

the mummy is just not threatening in any way. having the mummy be the same kind of monster as a werewolf is a mistake. it should be more about the curse. i dont think i can think of a single example a decent, scary mummy movie. Pic related is of course great but its a comedy.

is there an old hyde and jekyll movie? I liked how he transforms in the new mummy movie.
also do you know if the new nosferatu will be tied into all this?

Anybody watch this? Can't find a trailer for it.

I wish The Mummy actually had more of the mummy and not just wrinkly makeup Karloff. Seeing him come out of the coffin was great and if he was just terrorizing people around the tomb, that would've been fun.

I am sorry that you were struck by this film to point of wrongfully enjoying it better than the superior films. Day, despite certain striking shots (your still being a great example along with the title screen) is nevertheless easily the worst among the original trilogy. I had recent occasion to re-watch Day which only cemented the correct-itude of my opinion.

what is wrong with you?

not him but day isnt that good fammy-o

It was on the TCM channel a few months back. Not bad, kinda fun.

Absolutely nothing, because the original Dawn of the Dead is clearly the greatest zombie film ever made (exactly because this is where we first SERIOUSLY consider the psychological effects of holing up in the face of an outbreak), the original Night of the Living Dead is clearly the most important zombie film ever made, and Day is a bunch of unlikeable people who curse too much who are stuck together in a bunker, and a Snidely Whiplash leader, an impractical doctor with a stupidly-tolerated investigation, and an unbelievable strong woman. Day is, on balance, garbage, and if you disagree, then you are wrong.

there's a lot of older versions of jekyll and hyde yeah, I don't know which one is considered the most famous. there was also a relatively recent british tv show called Jekyll. i don't know anything about the new universal movies

it's not that good a movie dude. night is the best period.

was meant as a reply to

That chrome katakana is nice

i used to think that was the wolfman for the longest time lmao.
fuck me

Think I might watch it then

whats that webm from?

that poster bothers me. spoils the ending desu. his real face should be a reveal

are these homoweebs really fawning over these amateur-photoshop tier posters rather than the originals that a real artist with actual talent drew for the film?

>thids posder look gud becase it has skwiggly line onet. wut it mean?

Faggot, it's fun to see alternate poster art. The chaos in these posters are interesting to some people. Of course 99% of the time the original or hand drawn/painted posters look good. Reddit nigger

fuck off, if you don't understand why they're cool you shouldn't give your fucking opinion

There's a pretty good 1920 version which is considered a classic. Also the Frederic March 1932 version.

Anyone who starts a thread by calling dr Phibes kino is okay in my book.
sauce on this?
Day of The Dead is arguably the best of the trilogy though it is subjective.
The version you posted is the most famous.

Watching Bram Stoker's Dracula. Pretty great casting with the exception of Keanu Reeves' untalented ass. Gary Oldman's hammy performance is very reminiscent of Lugosi's performance which is incredibly refreshing. Recently watched a bunch of Dracula movies in which he is always played by a British faggot. I love Christopher Lee but i'm fucking sick of British fucking Draculas. Anyway, Anthony Hopkins is also superb in it. I wouldn't say it's in the top 5 best Dracula films but it's visually stunning and an interesting take on the story.

The pinball table for this movie is super fun if you ever come across one in a mall or whatever.

Scariest scene of all time.

i've seen it about 5 times and obviously i know what's coming, i know the twist, but this scene never fails to give me shivers up the spine. it's that fucking gutteral hissing and the frozen pose/expression

The sequel is also really scary. The third is not scary but is very fun.

return is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=KLofI9L44QQ

It's not even that scary you bog baby. At best it's slightly unnerving

Dude trannies are scary, what are you on

Hyde looks like pepe

I'm glad no one spoiled the ending for me, I had a strong feeling pretty early on she was the killer but didn't anticipate anything extra. Felissa is so fucking hot still.

fucking kek

I thought he looked like the Lou Ferrigno Hulk

They aren't scary while you're fucking them.

They make it very obvious throughout the entire movie she is a man. Only a fool would fall for it.

Besides not wanting that boy to take off her shirt or swim I don't know what else was supposed to hint that she was a dude.

The whole thing with the mom or aunt or whatever wanting a boy. They elude back to it a few times

fug that's aesthetic

Hi Jim

Best horror comedy?

I see. I'll give it a rewatch at some point and I'll probably be more receptive to these signs.

is rotld really a comedy?

He fucks trannies? I need source.

I gotta say Frankenhooker. That super crack exploding scene was some of the funniest shit ever.

Very much so. It's probably as over the top ultra wacky as some other horror comedies. It really doesn't take itself even remotely serious and the overly stereotypical punk characters are silly as hell

true true. havent seen it in a while so i dont really remember it. its my favorite horror then by far. dont really care for horror comedies.

How long does it take to die in the blob?

i gotta go with killer tomatoes. Gremlins and Evil Dead are super high on the list tho.

He talks about them all the time in interviews and podcasts. He loves banging them

I want to watch the silent Phantom of the Opera, but there are two versions. I would go with the longer version but it seems it's image quality is not as good as the 90 minute version. Which one do you guys recommend?

it was taken like 5 years ago m8 it's all filters

any links of him talking about them?

This version

youtube.com/watch?v=vElsIYXbhMU

MOMMY ELVIRA

Found this version with really nice quality. Apparently the longer 1:45 hour version doesn't exist in true HD, or at least I wasn't able to find it.

SPOOKY MOMMY YES

Watch "The Working Girls" if you want to see more tits from her as that's the only time she's taken off her top in a movie (unless you count the nip slip in MOTD).

I want current nudes of her in makeup... why even live..

>ywn be her boytoy

Why live at this point honestly? I don't know what I'll do if she ever dies.

The Harold Lloyd on where he's in a haunted house. Haunted Spooks I think.

Wonder if she shaves now. It's also interesting to note that I'm looking at a vagina that Elvis' penis has been inside.

Probably not the best, but one I'd recommend putting on your watch list. Good late 90s stoner comedy horror with prime Jessica Alba. About a guy's hand becoming possessed by a demon who goes on a murder spree.

dont say that user...

my friend wouldnt believe me that thats a horror movie. also i think im gonna check it out just based on the soundtrack. late 90s as fuck.

If you ever have the chance, go to the Hollywood Museum in Hollywood. They have a shitload of Elvira stuff like her car, couch, costumes and other neat stuff.

I've seen countless scary movies and I 100% agree with this.

Seen it. Cozy but not even remotely funny. Crappy tongue in cheek stoner humor. Alba doesn't even get naked which is a waste.

I don't think there's anything that obvious but there is one good, subtle hint where Angela is sitting on the bleachers and she throws some trash into a garbage bin, like a basketball toss, and lands it in perfectly, which isn't something you never see a woman do. I only noticed that one on a recent watch.

>Crappy tongue in cheek stoner humor
sounds good

too long. whenever i watch that movie i get really paranoid about checking the ceiling before walking into a room

>Son of Frankenstein
Fantastic film, better than Bride in my opinion.