Never like it before

>never like it before
>sequel coming out
>DUDE I LOVE IT NOW

why is he such a pleb

Who? Harrison Ford?

You need to get Stuckmannized.

Stupid faggot. Tweet/email/message him this. Every fucking time he gets pissed off.

hes such a flake.

dude take this creepy pasta to /x/

>driving and giving road head
srsly?

i hate it when it tells me to get Stuckmannized

>Every fucking time he gets pissed off.
post proofs

>Tears in the rain
is just plain dumb

>I didn't like this film at first, but now that a sequel came out I love it now. Go buy it on bluray and dvd immediately. link in description.

really make me think

That's because people who saw it 1 time now saw it 2 times. You're supposed to see it twice, at least.

Cuckmann is such a stupid faggot. I want to roughly finger his mangina and make him lick up his own fuckhole juice with that dumbass mouth of his.

>implying I have any idea what youtuber you're refering to

fuck off

He's right, though to be completely honest. Every time I watch it I notice something I didn't before.

>implying you dont

this, and I absolutely hate having to agree with Cuckmann

I'm the opposite. I told people this movie was good and now that it has a sequel I shit on it every chance I get

hot

>Chris Cuckman
>ever discussing true cinema
Try again.

idk saw it after he grew up with the hype and nostalgia that most people put onto the film

it's really good still nothing like it but most people go in expecting something else and come out disappointed but once you see it for what it is it's p good I guess

idk might kill myself no biggie team

>long awaited sequel 30 years in the making!
Nobody wanted a fucking sequel but it looks like it will end up OK.

>multiple viewings required

>ture cinema

that was the biggest kek out of the whole thing user

if you tell somebody a movie is sci fi then brainlets will expect a certain amount of pew pew lasers and shit like that

meant for

This is just sad Jay maybe once Mike will agree with you and you won't have to back down when he doesn't

I don't like the dude at all but I have no idea why the idea of E-Celebs having committed relationships trigger Sup Forums so much?