Jimmy Kimmel on Las Vegas Shooting

This was very powerful. Everything he says makes sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mM7L7DNUTcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

love guerilla marketers

but how come after an islamic terrorist attack his solution is to keep calm and pretend like nothing happened? odd.

shhhh. don't trigger the Sup Forums man babies

Why don't modern late night talk show hosts just put on a fucking show and stop trying to be the voice of the nation? It's embarrassing and trite.

Shall not infringe

Thank you, I would never have seen this unless you posted it.

Of course it makes sense - he had a whole team of writers analyze the sentiment of the nation and write it out in a speech that he can vomit at his audience of sheep.

He's from Vegas. He has to say something.

All those dead white people, lol.

those tears seem fake

what an embarrassing post

>his audience of sheep

you're so deep and cool dude

have some fucking empathy.

Thanks Jimmy, the stock of every major gun manufacturer just jumped a few points

This.

Exactly. why does every so called "entertainer" believe they are suddenly the moral compass of society? They should all fuck off.

>Chicago has rly strict gun laws
>basically a warzone

rly makes me think

The government brings those guns in and instigates black on black crime.

>In all of these shootings they used either automatic or semi-automatic rifles

No shit Jimmy, what other type of rifles do you expect them to use? A bolt-action Mauser from 1880? A musket from the Civil War?

>Being so mentally vapid that you cheer for some scripted speech instead of making up your own mind about life

Good

youtu.be/mM7L7DNUTcw

word google anonymous arms drops in chicago
#aware

As far as fake crying goes, his was pretty good. But there would be tears streaming down when he was breaking down if it was real.

Kimmel is a disgusting. A walking automaton used as a mouth piece for Chuck Schumer

It's because they know they can use their fame to elevate their opinion, and essentially force it onto others who are too stupid to make up their own opinion on issues.

this. hate these celeb fucks telling me how to feel

>Deadliest shooting in US history
>HAHA hey guys, wanna hear some epic funnee jokes xD?

this user made this meme pic and thought it was badass

think about that

That is basically what all the great late night hosts used to do, my dude.
They would offer a charming bosom to come to at the end of the day.

>deadliest shooting in US history
>ok guys, tonight's monologue, write something I can cry to. We're gonna hit 2 million youtube views with this one

he had one tear forced out, which he didn't wipe because it was there for effect

they use some shit to induce crying. real tears normally run down the inside, along the bridge of the nose. fake tears are always on the outside of the eye

that's what late night did 1950s - 2008ish.

Can you link the video where Ed Sullivan is cracking jokes the day after a mass shooting?

>talk shows have writers therefore I'm smarter than anyone who watches them

astounding logic there pal

Gonna save the rest of this for later, but yeah he is pretty damn spot on. This shit has become straight up propaganda.

He clearly didn't make that. Any other snarky teenage comments you'd like to share?

this bitch cries more than my girlfriend.

how do you go on national television and embarrass yourself so much? how can you look yourself in the mirror, or look your wife in the eye after crying like this?