What the fuck? Why did he do that?

What the fuck? Why did he do that?

boobies

who wouldn't

did you ever realize your image is technically nsfw

Its a Sup Forums banner.

Everything in Evangelion has an actual answer to it. In this case Anno said it's what he thought a teenage boy would do before a naked unconscious girl he had feelings for.

I would gouge out one of my eyes with a toothpick to be able to fap over Asuka's unconscious body.

Did you know it's one of the site banners?

I've heard it's an allegory for people obsessing over anime girls when they are unconscious and you can do nothing but fap to their bodies.

Because he's fucked up

it comes up as a banner on SFW boards

Misato literally explained this. Were you not paying attention?

Did Asuka know?

Is this why she responds the way she did at the end of the movie?

That was when everyone was Tang so everyone was one conscioussness. Or maybe he was just fucking crazy and was imagining her knowing that. It's been a while since I watched it

I like to think that, in addition to the fact being she... knew all, I guess? they had been part of one consciousness to the extent they wanted to be, she was of the will to return how she did

also this

he's horny and lonely and desperate

Jesus fuck. When you put it all in context its pretty fucked.

Is there anyone in Eva who DIDNT have a hard life?

Considering it's basically the post apocalypse I'd say no

Pen Pen seemed to be pretty comfy

>Did Asuka know?
Yes. Anno asked Asuka's VA how she'd react if someone had the opportunity to rape her, but just masturbated to her naked body instead Her response went in the script.

I don't think he fapped, I think he spontaneously climaxed. The odd noises he made were desperate attempts to extract the goo from his pants. The "I'm pathetic" line referred to his hair trigger

Misato had no idea how to deal with the emotional problems of teenagers and barely handled Shinji better than Asuka. I wouldn't say she doesn't care, I'd say she's self-absorbed and incompetent.

REEE STOP POSTING ABOUT MY SERIES

>fooly cooly
fffffuuckkkk me Haruko was my waifu for 8 long years and even though the trailer looked alright this is hard hitting

everyone's gonna be on the flcl wagon

it's a central theme that each character's emotional baggage left them unable to respond to the emotional plights of the people around them in a positive way.