Tell that ugly gaijin not to look at me like I'm a whore from Osaka

>tell that ugly gaijin not to look at me like I'm a whore from Osaka

w-what did Jiro mean by this?

kek

sushi is so stupidly over rated by upper middle class white kids

its not bad and its healthy but holy fuck theres not much too it and its way over priced

holy shit did Jiro actually say that in the movie?

Sushi in the US is pretty trash compared to in Japan. Supermarket sushi in Japan is comparable to what you get at most mid tier places in the US. Sure if you go super high end in a big city you can pay out the ass for something as good as Japan, but its really not worth it at that point.

its just raw fish and rice there isnt much too it

¡Mama mia! -jiro

Fucking retard

This. Idiot doesnt know its raw fish, rice, and sushi rice vinegar

If you watched the movie, you'd know that's wrong. While I think making someone cook eggs for TWENTY YEARS to apprentice is ridiculous and offensive, it's not as easy as it seems.

Bet he doesnt even know the names of all the fish they use. Tuna, crab, eel, or salmon

You guys are fishing out the oceans and you don't even care. If you think it's pricey now just wait

how do ppl eat raw meat and not get sick?

This. Were pirates in a war

Sigh
Unless you've tasted the trash a 19 years in training egg cook whips up, you can just shut up
It's so bad, 20 years is minimum for even slightly edible eggs

The ocean washes the fish.

Hands down, the worst documentary I've ever seen

>You guys
lol look at this landlocked or should I say landKEKED Nebraskan

Fish is pretty garbage in the US. Also produce is fucking awful in the US.

Literally ask anyone from another country what their favorite fruit is in the US. At best you'll infuriate them but you might make them cry about how garbage fruit here is and how they miss good fruit from their home country.

I guess you haven't seen "Jiro: Nightmares of Ass Rape"

The grass is always greener :)
Someone elses sugar is sweeter :)

No fruit sucks here, people are finally realizing it. Red Delicious is finally getting its proper hate. Theres no branding of most other fruits yet so its still a gamble with 90% of the time getting a sucker

This. We dont have local farmers anywhere in america its all gmos produced by the government

Famer's markets fruit is junk compared to big fruit in most other countries

Can confirm been to spain and their apples were way better

>I learned my trade slicing up chinks during the great liberation war in Asia

jesus christ how did they let this past the editors

Your sushi is only as good as your funny omelet brownie though.

Will watch on this recommendation

>Red Delicious is finally getting its proper hate.
Nigger what the fuck are you that's been a meme apple since before people knew what the word "meme" was.