Shows that should have never been cancelled

What shows do you think should have kept going instead of being cancelled? My three:
>Marco Polo
>Hell on wheels
>Copper

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtyGtidO-hk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

World Peace

WHERE IS MY LATIN

Everything about MArco Polo worked

UNTIL THEY HAD FLYING KUNG FU BULLSHIT

seriously why even include those scenes it was otherwise a pretty decent historical fiction show.

Carnivale
Deadwood
Rome

yes, i'm still mad

>marco polo is gone
Thanks for reminding me. Now let me go cry myself to sleep.

Ah come on, it was cool to have a Wuxia style western production. Choreography was pretty good too.

Cricket minister best boy.

It's been 10 years and I'm still hoping for a third season. Twin Peaks renewed my faith a little.

The Riches

I wouldn't consider Marco Polo a particularly good show, but the acting was decent and I don't know of any other historical fiction about the mongols and china made by the west

Benedict Wong was amazing at playing Khan shit was unreal

Loved season one but I couldn't get into season two.

Hannibal should have been given a half season to do Silence of the Lambs.
Pushing Daisies deserved more time.
Deadwood and Rome, obviously.

Almost Human. God damn I enjoyed that show.

I loved that show

The second season started out strong and went full AYO HOL UP WE WUZ ASSASSANKANGZ I MEAN UH CREEDZ tier at the end. Templars in Central Asia? Rampant cuckolding? Really? They couldn't have done a lead-in to a highly dramatized but far more believable, I don't fucking know I'm just spitballing here what is something the Mongolian Yuan dynasty is known for hmm maybe the fucking Mongol Invasion of Japan??

Imagine how awesome this would be with a budget
youtu.be/xtyGtidO-hk

I don't know. I enjoyed the first season of Marco Polo. The second season I quit halfway through.

I'd like to see another big budget Western production of Asian history. Even if there is a white character in it, which is basically the best way to add exposition as most Westerners aren't intimately familiar with Asian history/culture. And its usually not as retarded and far more historically accurate than blacks in Medieval England.

This.
Rome should have been 4 seasons long.
And Deadwood should have gotten one more season, I'm glad they ended on a high note though.

not a fan of sci-fi, but this show definitely deserved to be renewed
>also Quarry

>Almost Human
I would rather see him do a Judge Dredd show
I liked that Mackenzie Crook-the wooden eye dude was in that

Dominion on scifi

Jericho

Eternally ass pained

>Marco Polo

IDK what it was with the trippy whorehouse harem scene but it turned the chick I was dating at the time into a cockgagging insatiable slutbeast for the night. Is this normal?

I think what happened with this show was that it wasn't making them enough money. While that sounds straightforward: it was probably more about them spending too much, and being too ambitious, than people not liking it. I mean, I'm sure there was a lot of that too. But when you look at those costumes and those sets - it just didn't seem practical for something that wasn't a blockbuster movie.

Jericho was like watching someone incompetent playing a bad Fallout: New Vegas mod.

it fall apart in s2 remember not being able to finish it.

>The Knick
>Deadwood
>Rome
If you can only choose three, these are the only three acceptable

This is fair, Rome was the shit, God damn it was too good for its time.

>ctrl f
>firefly
>no results

Was hell on wheels cancelled? I thought it ended with him going to China to find his girl. Great show although the Swede lasted too long. Cullen a best

Fastlane

>Bohannon fucks of to China with his waifu

is he /ourguy/?

Stargate Universe.

Just when it was getting good, they ended it.

SUCK MY COCK

not gonna happen for rome.

in a behind the scenes the writer explained how he condensed his planned second, third, fourth, (maybe fifth too), into the second season.

theres no more

>when they Mongols btfo the crusaders

I usually rooted for the mongols except for this scene

Rome
Carnivale
Deadwood
Caprica
Pushing Daisies
Firefly
Dollhouse