youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only ruckus

Literally WE WAZ KANGS AND KWEEEEEEENSS

when is the red pill meme gonna end?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

when are you going to die?

Who is the strongest character by far in the Boondocks universe?

I don't know where you got that from, it doesn't pull any punches dealing with any group, it openly admits to the flaws of black and white people.

It's purplepilled

The show likes to point out how niggers set themselves up for failure but Huey thinks this is mostly a result of socioeconomic circumstances and systematic oppression.

The seasons with the original creator were. The later ones were just black simpsons.

>of the otherwise logical negro man
blue-pilled as fuck

Yeah and Huey is proven wrong in multiple episodes. Not because he is a main character means that he is right.

yes it is. all the "kangz" characters are portrayed as weak minded sheep, and ruckus is the deepest and most relatable character on the show. in the obama episode, Huey swears off his black nationalist beliefs and tries to flee the country with rucka

Bushido Brown

huey is not the voice of God in that show though. He's another stereotypical character like riley.

Killer Kung Fu Wolf Bitch.

One of the few things that's actually kind of honest about Black American culture. Not in a demeaning way, either.

Ruckus is a 102% negro who genuinely believes that he's a white man with a skin condition. No one that deluded can be red pilled.

Which episodes? I remember most of the time the characters remained pretty static aside from Huey and Robert. There's very few catharsis moments where characters learn a lesson and start acting differently. Usually it just goes something like
>nigs nigging
>Huey teams up with some special guest character to stop the nigs from nigging
>nigs stop nigging until the next episode

Funny yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

>Every black man who gets arrested isn't Nelson Mandela

Man this show was years ahead of it's time

I don't know if I'd go that far, but it is one of, possibly the only, shows to have a predominantly black cast that I would recommend watching.

>"Hahaha...wait a minute. I'm white!"
I have quoted this line more than nearly any other in television history.

If you stretch the definition of 'nigs' to include 'almost every other character in the show including all the whites and other non-blacks' then sure.

The MLK episode with the speech at the end was pretty on point

Using Huey as a standard, no. Bushido Brown is too stronk

Yeah but hey is based off the guy who orig ally wrote the series. Should look him up, he's weird on a lot of issues

But Bushido gets decapitated by an old man.

OK can anyone name any better comedy shows that started between '00-'09? In my mind there are, at most, five possible suggestions.

#niggalivesmatteryo

It'z numba tree killa

>implying white people can't nig out
White people can't be niggers because it is a racial descriptor, but they can nig out because nigging out is a series of behaviors. Those behaviors are most common in black people, but they can infect other races.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

pretty depressing in a way

OK but then why even use the word 'nig'?

THIS IS A PERFECTLY GOOD MOMENT TO THROW YOUR LIFE AWAY

Because that's the race that defined the word.

What said.

Did the show have some black creators or writers? If so than that's pretty cool

I've only seen like 10 minutes of the show and it did nothing for me.

Sort of.

Most these characters are set in their ways and each one takes turns being wrong or right in some way.

It's nice because it calls out everyone's bullshit

The creator is a black guy.

I'd say season 3 got really out there and they even made an allegory to 9/11

That and the episode about how the community supported Obama for stupid shit. They find out they ain't kangz.

The candy selling one was good and so was the one making fun of that cross dressing nigger like it was rocky horror

It was based off of a newspaper cartoon by a black cartoonist who was sick of the direction black culture was heading and needed an outlet.
I can only imagine what he thinks of modern black culture. He probably tries not to.

1-3 were all black and pretty much Aaron and Rodney.

Yes, atleast partially
youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

the one about MLK being alive and coming back to the present day only to find out the black people he once stood for hate his values opened my eyes for sure

That's pretty based. I only saw it in passing, and I don't remember anything, just that I didn't like it.

But if you watch 10 random minutes of a show in some random season it's pretty hard to get into. Maybe I'll check it out

You have to like atleast a single aspect of black culture to enjoy it. Especially all the hip-hop episodes. If not then you could probably watch the ruckus episodes just for his absurdity.

Also those un-aired episodes where Aaron takes a direct shot at BET and caricatures them into comic super-villains.

I fucking hate all nigger shit and despite this The Boondocks is in my top 10 comedy series of all time. All I needed was the first episode to know I was going to love it.

> cntrl+f
> uncle ruckus
> 0 of 0

You guys are in for a treat

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

how into hip hop are those episodes? because I haven't listened to new rap, or cared about it in probably 15 years. I used to love rap as a kid, but I just couldn't give less of a shit about it anymore.

Are there lots of rap episodes?

I can understand, but it's still pretty odd and almost a little masochistic.
The gangstalicious arc gets pretty in-depth with early 2k hip-hop.
After that it goes into homo stuff and silly gang fights/publicity stuff.

>The gangstalicious arc gets pretty in-depth with early 2k hip-hop.

I mean I like early 2k hip hop, But I also like 90s alternative rock. But who would make an episode of any show/episode about that?

Portlandia

Portlandia is awful. One of the worst "comedies" ive ever seen

It's really not, pretty much the Boondocks for the sub-culture of white people. And covers a lot of music.

The comedy is definitely not for everyone though.

this
still an intelligent show that proves bot all blacks are niggers and shows the ignorance in the black community

There's a Gangstalicious episode where he drops his new album using autotune on all the tracks. The album flops. He goes bankrupt and gets a job at UPS. In the following episodes later in the season and into the next season he still works at UPS.

Most of the episodes that focus on music are very detailed in showing how ridiculous it's become (all about a dance, gimmick, clothes- completely ignoring lyrical content)

"A job application!"

>Implying any character in that show is immune to decapitation

WHAT'S GOOD, NYIGGUH?

luna

>Ruckus is a 102% negro
actually 100% with a 2% margin of error

>pretty much the Boondocks for the sub-culture of white people
Well shit. Than I guess the boondocks just ain't for me

>having a dick under 7 inches
Canada are you even trying

Huey

>according to women
literally the least dependable source of all time

>Woman being able to accurately guess the size of a penis
>Ever

That episode where Tom is worried about his wife cucking him is extremely red pilled. The whole episode is about how women are whores and will cheat on you with any guy with more fame and money. And that women dislike pussy betas.

The whole episode is like something out of TRP.

>If you'd like to report sexual abuse

top kek

Chappelle's Show?

>
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ9t48QiISA

No, it's 102% with a 2% margin of error.

I feel some sort of anger right about now

That's Thugnificent, not Gangstalicious.

Whoops. You're right.

WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?

That's one possible suggestion that I would accept, and incidentally it's funny for almost the exact same reasons that The Boondocks is funny.

>trusting the women over the men
Just get out a fucking ruler you useless cunts.

youtu.be/dV8j6J_Ru68

Best part of that whole episode

>>of the otherwise logical negro man

of AN otherwise logical negro male.
A subtle but important difference.

>BET episode
>BLACK EVIL TELEVISON
>MLK episode
>Black entertainment television, is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Also there are a total of 4 episodes that are banned. Including the two you said before, The tyler perry one, and the Jimmy Rebel one

>being as stupid as Ruckus
Literally the only reason Ruckus hates niggers is because his mother indoctrinated him in the art of self-hatred. He's dumb as rocks, anyone can spot how shitty niggers are, it means nothing that he hates them.

ruckus is the best character on the show
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

>lord I could sing nigger all day long
He's too good for this world