Who else /Austin/ here? This god damn animal is going to rob the show blind

Who else /Austin/ here? This god damn animal is going to rob the show blind

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/mtrsBMX.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE&t=8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's legit autistic with those hand movements

I swear you fuckers are always watching this whenever I tune in for my quarterly viewing of Jeopardy!

that 15k daily double gave me a semi
too bad he makes me cringe a lot

At least it’s not contrived though, this guy is just nuts. $22k on final jeopardy.

it's not enough that he wins
he has to crush the spirits of his opponents

he's no arthur

Yeah, that fucker knows all his pop culture shit

kill yourself if you unironically watch this gay fucking shit

>what is "woke"

What happened to Jeopardy?

>competition and knowledge of the arts is ‘gay fucking shit’

get a load of this mouth breather

Cute...CUTE!

Did he win tonight? World news was an hour long and it didn’t air until after nightline

As soon as they introduced him as a bartender I knew we were in for a great contestant

I play it with my mother user. I usually destroy her and she blames her losses on her 70 year old brain

Austin is fucking god tier, he is sexy and animated, seems like a fun guy. Smart as fuck bartender??
Yes, he is absolutely crushing the should of his opponents, the girls today just looked sad, but the guy on the far right on Friday was fucking pissed the whole time. That Indian woman in the first or second game, she was spilling spaghetti all over the fucking place. >$15k on a daily double? ABSOLUTE MADMAN

ALL HAIL AUSTIN!

Yeah, here in California they didn't air it until 1am, I was pissed. With Tom Petty fucking dead and Vegas a war zone, God forbid I enjoy 30 minutes of my fuckign life.

that poor Indian woman had doubly bad luck
she had to go against Austin, and a lot of the categories that night seemed to be completely out of her wheelhouse

Yeah, maybe she was nervous too. By the end she was ringing in to clues she clearly had no earthly clue the responses to.

I love that he gets and completely exploits the daily doubles, but he doesn't go looking for them, starting in the middle of the categories, or working backwards, I fucking hate that.

Fuck that lefty

who is this again?

He looks alot like Richard Dreyfuss, aka the oceanographer from Jaws. Its starting to freak me out.

Im going to post this in ever Jeopardy thread until someone jerks off to it...
i.imgur.com/mtrsBMX.gifv

>No one posted the vid yet

youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE&t=8s

Done.

how do i watch jeopardy as a yuropoor
youtube has completely eliminated uploads for a long time now, and I'm not too keen on getting torrents for every single episode

>Everyone in the comment saying it's creepy.

People really can't into humor.

I think there's some loser that uploads every episode after it airs on the Jeopardy subreddit.

Thag's really sweet user

He's a mad man. I'm waiting for Trebek to just kick him off because the show is bankrupt