Scott Adams declares "Hillary Clinton just became unelectable."

blog.dilbert.com/post/150264994381/the-race-for-president-is-probably-over

If you are following breaking news, Hillary Clinton abruptly left the 9-11 memorial today because she was reportedly “overheated.” Her campaign says she is fine now.

You probably wonder if the “overheated” explanation is true – and a non-issue as reported – or an indication of a larger medical condition. I’m blogging to tell you it doesn’t matter. The result is the same.

Here’s why.

If humans were rational creatures, the time and place of Clinton’s “overheating” wouldn’t matter at all. But when it comes to American psychology, there is no more powerful symbol of terrorism and fear than 9-11 . When a would-be Commander-in-Chief withers – literally – in front of our most emotional reminder of an attack on the homeland, we feel unsafe. And safety is our first priority.

Hillary Clinton just became unelectable.

The mainstream media might not interpret today’s events as a big deal. After all, it was only a little episode of overheating. And they will continue covering the play-by-play action until election day. But unless Trump actually does shoot someone on 5th Avenue, he’s running unopposed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNJS8Ihctbc
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/11/tom_brokaw_hillary_clinton_should_go_to_a_hospital_and_see_a_neurologist.html
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This definitely helps us, but I'm telling you, don't get cocky. Hillary supporters jinxed it by saying there is no chance Trump would win, lets not do the same.

Damn, usually artists are anti-Trump. Nice to see this very legendary one break the crusty mold.

Not gonna lie, I thought Sup Forums was blowing Hillary Clintons health problems out of proportion.

Hadn't watched a lot of videos with her health problems. But after seeing how she seized up and had to be dragged into her car, I believe this election is too much for her.

Yeah, the media can spin it all it wants. I believe in the American people to go check out this video and vote Trump.

Fucking this. Trump took the lead today, but it's like no one on Sup Forums has heard of an October Surprise.

But the left doesn't have Kek on their side

Scott Adams was red-pill back in like '92

They underestimate us, lets not underestimate them. While they are mostly emotion driven retards, they have some nihilists on their side who just want to win and actually know how to do it.

Haha Drumpflets getting pathetic grasping at straws

Hurr durr she will def. 100% lose cause she had the flu!

Unless there's something really weird in his taxes, an October surprise would probably help him. I'm with you though.

Scott Adams endorsed Hillary.

"For his own protection", which is a way to make his endorsment of Trump gain more interest.

>for his safety

When you live in California, people will attack you. Except if you live in the central valley

youtube.com/watch?v=NNJS8Ihctbc

I know.

>I stepped down for this

This may deserve its own thread but

>Tom Brokaw: Hillary Clinton "Should Go To A Hospital And See A Neurologist"

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/11/tom_brokaw_hillary_clinton_should_go_to_a_hospital_and_see_a_neurologist.html

I love Scott Adams. He's based. Dilbert's based too.

>S-she just got over heated!
No one fucking buys it
>O-ok yes she's currently feeling sick with Pnemonia but that's totally temporary!!!
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106

Too bad once she was back on her feet Clinton responded to "Give us a Statement" with "It's a beautiful day in New York!" not even normie morons can ignore this blatant avoiding of the truth.

Hundred bucks Tom Brokaw "decides" to resign this week.