Curb

How do you survive the cringe? I can't watch more than an episode of this without having to turn it off from second-hand embarrassment

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_au/article/kz7gqy/i-tried-to-interview-richard-lewis-about-curb-your-enthusiasm-and-he-threatened-to-hunt-me-down
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It gets easy once your own life becomes a bigger cringefest.

Quit being a fucking pussy.

Palestinian Chicken is not very cringey though

How are you not aware the entire time that its a fictional comedy? Most of its not even realistic. Are you fucking retarded?

it's part of the appeal of the show. better to feel something than being bored watching nothing happen.

This is really a show meant for jews to watch

I wouldn't suggest you Impractical Jokers then.

Its baby cringe compared to Nathan For You

Larry is in the right most of the time and LA is just full of shmucks

foisted

>How do you survive the cringe?

I'm British, its about 99% of all our comedy. We're pretty desensitised to self deprecating and cringe/awkward themes.

Ikr, I never feel anything when I watch something
No joy or sorrow, fear or anxiety or excitement
It's retarded, it's not real
I mostly just watch films and television so I can say I saw something didn't feel anything

How did Cheryl look even hotter than she has before even though it's been 5 years?

good start to the season, although the constipation joke scene kind of sucked and the prettay prettay good was totally out of place and looked silly. everything else was good to great.
also, is there something wrong with cinematography? what did they change? the show looks more polished now.
and richard lewis is basically a walking corpse, holy shit.

Only normalfags cringe.

>crudi-take

This actually isn’t far from the truth, and I don’t even buy into the whole Sup Forums philosophy. This show just has a very Jewish sensibility. If you can’t get into Mel Brooks even, then you won’t like this show at all.

I was born in it. Molded by it.

Richard looked fine by Richard standards. He is 70 years old for fuck's sake.

>No joy or sorrow, fear or anxiety or excitement

and his parakeet just died, give a guy a break

As a pure scandinavian, I can safely say that this show appeals greatly to the average scandinavians sensibilities.

reminder that not being able to handle cringe is a sign of insecurity, this means you guys are insecure losers

I thought it was great too. Better than anything we saw in season 8. But yeah, the cinematography was strange. Curb has always had that fly on the wall feeling to it, were you the viewer is part of the show. A lot of this episode was shit like a big budget movie.

damn you should be a detective or somethin

DON'T EVER TOUCH MY YAMAKA !

Any episode with Funkhauser is awesome.

who /lampin/ here

Why am I on tv? Is this from my trial?

I can get the same feeling as OP sometimes. The absurd nature of these 'misunderstandings' that keep happening around larry is just irritating after a while.

New season is fucking parody tier

its like someone told larry to stop being funny and start doing an impersonation of larry from the show

i laughed at richard and a couple other things but most of it hit real flat

vice.com/en_au/article/kz7gqy/i-tried-to-interview-richard-lewis-about-curb-your-enthusiasm-and-he-threatened-to-hunt-me-down

this is great if you like richard lewis

It's really not, it was one of my first introductions to the show and I was howling with laughter.

he fucks the palestianian chicken girl again

ted starts fucking cheryl

mary rejects larry

this. curb is really fucking silly.

do you think susie sucked larrys dick after punching him just kidding lol

imagine susie degrading your penis size haha that would be so embarrassing like who would want that haha