How did he go from drinking beer and half naked girls jumping on trampolines to this?

How did he go from drinking beer and half naked girls jumping on trampolines to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ruYeBXudsds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
theonion.com/article/no-way-prevent-says-only-nation-where-regularly-ha-57086
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/22/barack-obama/barack-obama-correct-mass-killings-dont-happen-oth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's called growing up.

why are americans such pussies lmao

It's called MARXIST SUBVERSION

Calexit when? All Democrats should be marched into California and left to build their utopia.

Crying on camera is grown up?

exploiting a tragedy to push your political agenda is hardly a grown up thing to do

it turns me on to see grown men crying tbqh

>pretends to not cry
K.

>political agenda
You know Kimmel has been Republican all this time right? Or are you redpilled so hard you never knew this?

Why didn’t Adam turn out as well?

>cry over a lion
>cry over your mongoloid baby
>cry over shootings
I blame Sarah Silverman for all of this

$$$$

this bitch got choked up when cecil the lion got shot

He's a sleazy fucking snake like 90% of Hollywood. It doesn't matter what they "believe" politically, when they whore themselves out to the highest bidder, willing to change their views at the drop of a hat.

His new wife cut off his balls L I T E R A L L Y

>ITS DONALDS FAULT

Im so tired of this shit.

>claims that you don't use semi-autos for self defense

Is he retarded? With the exception of pump or break action shotguns, every gun commonly used for self-defense is semi-automatic.

50 people is a small price for freedom

He wants you to use a bolt action and fucking die after missing the first shot

never mind the fact that the gun used in this shooting was an illegally jury-rigged full auto

Canada mentioned

lefty hollywood types are pretty consistent with their political motives bruh

this guy is such a good actor
can cry on cue and stay on script really well!
>why can people on the no fly list get guns
cause planes arent in the constitution you fat sack of shit

His child had a massive scare like 2 months ago and since then he's just talked about healthcare reform and political events. Happens sometimes

he keeps crying on camera like a bitch idk where you got this idea from lad

>that part when he pulls up the pictures of the senators protecting American rights and making them out to be evil people

Wew lad that propaganda

people crying is the most cringiest shit

he was crying about that lion that got killed in Africa. Kimmel is just a faggot plain and simple.

Having him fake crying like this confirms that he doesn't give a shit about his daughter's condition and only said it to try and make Drumpf look worse. Fucking disgusting shill, I bet he sucks old man executive cock to keep his job going.

What a fucking faggot. Compare this to his response to the Muslim terror attacks.

How was this Trump's fault?

the guy never owned any automatic weapons, his own brother said this

Why would they want to do that when they can stick around to watch the many and glorious accomplishments of a government completely controlled by Republicans?

He didn't have all white males executed immediately upon taking office. All this blood is on his hands.

he stands for genocide
*steals maga hat*

he didnt take everyones guns away like hillary would have in the same situation

Republican my ass. He's just another Hollywood liberal.

I'd prefer you faced him down with either a knife or low-tech bow and arrow actually.

The shooter was a hardcore liberal yet you don't see anyone talking about that in the media.

Why do the people who so vehemently want guns to be banned know nothing about them?

>Oh wow someone broke the law I guess its time for more laws that will surely fix the problem

8 years of NRA fearmongering with zero factual basis and you still believe this? Those guys really are incredible at their job, Republicans are seriously incredible at this kind of thing, it almost makes me think they could still win the occasional presidential election even if the parts of the election system that functions as welfare for Republicans was removed.

Because Trump brought back racism after Obama ended it.

They don't learn about them because they don't like them. Since they have the intellectual maturity of an high schooler, everything they personally don't like must be banned.

Same reason Maddox went from The Alphabet of Manliness to this
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

LA turns people insane through the need for these faggots to suck up to get noticed, it is the prime modern example of groupthink.

because guns are for manchildren

Am I the only person who has never cried for any sort of national tragedy at all? I was in 7th grade for 9/11, was just excited to be off of school. Didn't care about Sandy hook, didn't care about any other mass shootings.

I dln't know any of these people. Suckts to be them I guess but I feel no emotional involvement. Are the tv personalities just faking it?

Well he does write children's books now

Is he actually pretending to cry? You've got to be kidding me lmao

kimmel mentions common sense gun control in the video, and as I understand it, thats a slippery slope
first they take what you are allowed to have
then they say what you can do with it
then they say how many of what you can have
then they clamp down with restrictions on how you are allowed to own them

its just common sense

That made it legitimately difficult to buy ammo at local stores for several years. The reaction was ridiculous.

group hysterics

>he passed every background check according to the gun shop owner, has no criminal records either
>fuck the 2nd amendment, we need gun control

Jimmy?

??

Maddox should have called it quits after that book and faded into the night.

He doesn't belong in this era. At least he would have went out with some dignity and would have been remembered fondly.

He was my first exposure to the unbeaten path of the internet back in the early 2000s. Found Sup Forums shortly after.

theonion.com/article/no-way-prevent-says-only-nation-where-regularly-ha-57086

This. Leftists like don't even know what the current laws are because they are so fucking ignorant on the subject.

Why do they do the crying? I know Americans are simple enough to fall for it and take it sincere, but it is incredibly obvious how staged it is.

Everything he is saying will be read of a teleprompter. His editor would have said to make it emotional for the exact reason it has been linked here - people will give it hits out of curiosity.

It is literally using a national tragedy as click bait for views. How do Americans not have a problem with this? Do people really believe that media that is so heavily edited like this would show grown men breaking down without an agenda?

Stuff like this really upsets me because people lap it up. That is a really scary concept.

Can some American here explain why he's wrong?

This. I used to like Kimmel a lot but the fact that he took advantage of this tragedy to push his liberal agenda and didn't even mention once that the shooter was a liberal made me lose all my respect for him.

Yeah and I noticed people used to cry when presidents died. I don't think anyone in the last several decades would even give a shit.

he is politicizing a situation that is statistically insignificant

it would be much better in the long run if black people didnt have guns, the jumping on the silencer legislation is a great example of this.

just remember this, there are more guns in the USA than citizens

Wow, can you really not think of one reason they might want them banned, even if they are retards that don't know anything about them?
Really?

I'm not going to give him views but I'd bet his entire "argument" revolves around

>Waaaahhh can't we all just reach a common sense middle ground to stop these tragic events?

To which I would point out that we as a country have already tried "common sense" reforms on the federal level and guess what? They didn't do shit. The NFA didn't do shit. The Hughes Amendment didn't do shit. The 90's AWB didn't do shit. The AWB in California, New York, and a myriad of other places continue to do shit. All it does is fuck over normal people. Period.

The shooter gave no indication ever that he was crazy, but let's politicize this.

>Wanting to ban things you know nothing about

It's a stupid and childish concept. At least research the subject enough to make an argument about it without making a complete ass of yourself.

if only the parts of the election system that functions as welfare as democrats (illegal voters) were removed

Don't black people kill mostly other black people?

>you want to ban things you know nothing about!!!!!
Reminds me of how you trumpanzees want to ban mexicans.

>there are more guns in the USA than citizens
Yes, because we're badasses.

Daily reminder.

Reminder this guy is famous for being a fake. Just like his fake youtube videos he's pushing these fake crocodile tears because it gets him mentioned endlessly.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jun/22/barack-obama/barack-obama-correct-mass-killings-dont-happen-oth/

yes, and laws, strict or lenient doesn't really change those behaviors

>Whatabout argument

Is it THAT HARD for you to learn?

Yes, thank God.

One blasted a fellow nigger to death at the liquor store I go to here a couple weeks ago.

I guarantee this user is under 23 and there's an 80 percent chance of homosexuality

Is it really possible to buy a gun in the US without having your mental health checked?

when was the last time you had your mental health checked?

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

your average american can't recognize propaganda anymore. they trusted these institutions for years and when the disinfo hate machine is cranked up to full gear they take the bait hook line and sinker. on top of that our public education is a joke and people aren't taught to question these things anymore. the US wants to talk about the norks being brainwashed but there's a good chunk of our country effectively brainwashed by the state.

if you ban guns to people with 'mental illness' then all you need to do is redefine what mental illness is to take away someones guns/rights

i know as a yuropean the idea of defending yourself without big brothers help is a foreign concept

If you are buying from a gun store, no. You must pass a background check that also checks if you were ever ordered to be in a mental health facility.

>He's just another Hollywood liberal.
In that case, so fucking what?
Why is a conventional healthcare safety net such a contentious issue in this country, even just for kids?
We like to talk a big game about freedom; doesn't freedom come from things like food and education and healthcare when people are born into poverty or fall on hard times?

>banning guns is good because they kill people
>banning muslims is bad because they kill people
Really makes me think

Some purple haired consultant defines manspreading as mental illness. Congrats, now your kids are taken from you.

It is already infringed. It used to mean whatever you can afford.

You can't buy a tripod mounted .50 cal browning just like that.

General empathy for the 59 dead and hundreds injured in his home town? Did you also question why the sheriff got choked up informing the media that one of his men was dead and another in the hospital?

i concealed carry almost every day and all i had to do was fill out a form and give my fingerprints after authorizing a criminal background check.

gun control is such a weird subject. obviously no one wants these tragedies to happen but how do you stop them when everyone i know has a closet full of guns. there are so many guns here it is honestly staggering. ive been offered guns under the table several times in my life from family/friends and even a local gun show.

He grew up like a normal person. He stopped being edgy for the sake of being edgy (like you).
Sorry user.....it will happen to you too.

>Sup Forumsnigay
Holy shit this site is dying

>his home town

There was a shooting in Brooklyn?

Don't worry bro, I haven't cried about any of these events either

>Sorry user.....it will happen to you too.
I've literally never made a rape joke and I wouldn't make one on television then grow up to cry about shit I have no control over just to appeal Disney executives

>Why is a conventional healthcare safety net such a contentious issue in this country, even just for kids?
Because being forced to have something and then pay out the ass for it, just so broke assholes can feed off the company feeding off you, sucks major ass

There are dangers and that has to be taken into account. Regulation needs to be creatively crafted to allow for maximum transparency and oversight prevent government abuse wherever possible.
But there are also dangers with no regulation. If more people are being murdered because firearms are more accessible to those who have no place using them, then more people are having their freedoms robbed of them.
The optimal position to maximize human freedom is probably going to be somewhere along the continuum between no regulation and complete ban.

>You must pass a background check that also checks if you were ever ordered to be in a mental health facility.

Uh, not necessarily. I was institutionalized once as suicidal. Still didn't get me from buying a gun. It might get some of the crazies every once in a while but it's by no means fullproof.

BASE KIMMEL IS BASED

Read up:
>The family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, when he was nine years old.[4] He graduated from Ed W. Clark High School,[13] and then attended University of Nevada, Las Vegas (for one year) and Arizona State University (for two years)

>non-sequitur about rape

Go to bed Cletus

>Arizona State University
top fucking kek no wonder why he was on The Man Show