Your reaction to the Twin Peaks: The Return finale

Your reaction to the Twin Peaks: The Return finale.

damn good joe

how reddit of you

>when they tell you're living the golden age of television and you realise it's because they just ran out of ideas.

boring time waster made for reddit intellectuals

My face was blank but my brain was in overdrive

LYNCHED

Except it wasn't, hell even plebbit hated it

no they didn't

BIIITTTEEEE DE BULLEEEETTTT BBAAAYYYBEEEE

>implying ops reaction matters

Me on the left

LYNCH IS A HACK REEEEEEEEEE

`

At first...

me during every Dougie scene

... but then!
It made sense in a way, seeing who the director was.

>what a waste of everyone's time

Everything after the sex scene and before the very last sucked. But that last scene is GOAT. Gives the same vibe you get when you start to wake up from a dream. You feel Cooper's confusion.

>he doesn’t enjoy thicckino

>Light and shadow change the walls
>Halley's Comet's come and gone
>The things I touch are made of stone
>Falling through this night alone

Were you expecting some kind of closure?

I was. Up to episode 16 it was great, then the wheels fell off. I know it's Lynch, but still, it really felt like it was building to something, especially once Coop woke up. He then proceeded to do nothing.

L Y N C H E D
Y
N
C
H
E
D

>he then proceeded to do nothing

>Mastered Lodge magic
>Travelled back in time and saved Laura Palmer from being in a snuff movie
>Created an entire new 1989-2014
>Travelled to the dark world to get her back again

>nothing

Everything since Coop entered the lodge was all a dream, and effectively never happened.
None of season 3 mattered.
You watched some random cunt sweeping for two and a half minutes and a bimbo take an eternity to put her shoes on for nothing.
You witnessed two cuckolds - midget and Tim Roth - and their nothing storylines that never existed.
The literal who with the worst mock British accent ever who has a magic gardening glove? Never happened.

Going in-depth with the lodge magic was a mistake. It should have been an ominous, mysterious background element. Instead, we get some of the worst special effects I've ever seen.

Go ahead, tell me I've been Lynched. I'll take a grounded narrative with a side of coffee and pie over a bunch of artfag pretentiousness any day.

You do realise he didn't create that "new" 1989-2014"

that must have been so weird to film haha

>Everything since Coop entered the lodge was all a dream, and effectively never happened.

>this'll filter out the plebs

haha

If season 3 doesn't happen then how does it erase itself? It has to happen first to not happen last.

I knew I shouldn't have watched S3

Thats Mr.Jackpots to you

i stopped watching after 11 episodes because i forgot to pay for my cable bill and never reconnected again

You looks terrible though. This photo is from 2 years prior. Why did they cut her hair short and curl it.