What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The network said they were getting another season, so the writers put in a cliffhanger.
Then the inevitable happened with every good show on network tv in the 21st century: it was prematurely cut down for no good reason.

So who were the babies daddies?

Maybe a 3 season on Netflix can tell us?

If Netflix people like trailor park boys they should like this.

It was Xenu. Ask Jason Lee.

Oh Hell no

Xenus not black

He joined scientology and couldn't continue with the show, (or maybe he left)

It was shit

Take it back. It was kino and you know it.

Should have ended when Earl went to prison at the end of season 2

post nudes of whatsherface

The slut.

The blonde was hot in a slutty way

The qt brown grill also made my dick diamonds

The worst of it was at season 3 where the list took a backseat to Earl going to prison, going in a coma, etc. But it was still pretty good, Camden somehow manages to be a pretty fun place for the show explore.
Season 4 went back to the usual, and was good too, but it just ended suddenly.

Canned before it turned to shit

They had a shit ending planned and were canceled to prevent such a catastrophe

I thought I was witnessing some new age writer strike as if they were purposely withholding list stuff.
>And now he's in a coma

After he married Billie and after the coma the show just went to shit

It was a massive hit so they decided to milk it by extending every single shit he had to do with overcomplicated crap. The prison is where it completely jumped the shark. Show was fucking dead at that point.

People just wanted to see a bad guy try to make things right and be a better person.

Also his retard brother fucking the mexican qt was... dumb...

Prison arc. Prison arcs are always bad.

i really want to fuck jaime pressley

What did you guys think about raising hope?

>I had always had an ending to Earl and I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to see it happen. You've got a show about a guy with a list so not seeing him finish it is a bummer. But the truth is, he wasn't ever going to finish the list. The basic idea of the ending was that while he was stuck on a really hard list item he was going to start to get frustrated that he was never going to finish it. Then he runs into someone who had a list of their own and Earl was on it. They needed to make up for something bad they had done to Earl. He asks them where they got the idea of making a list and they tell him that someone came to them with a list and that person got the idea from someone else. Earl eventually realizes that his list started a chain reaction of people with lists and that he's finally put more good into the world than bad. So at that point he was going to tear up his list and go live his life. Walk into the sunset a free man. With good karma.

You take that back

it was never good,
non-prime jaime pressly
one-off formula in a seasonal arc era of television.