Democrats meet and decide to replace hilldog with Biden or another well known democrat

>democrats meet and decide to replace hilldog with Biden or another well known democrat

Is this good or bad for trump

Bad.

/thread

No, doesn't matter who they throw up, they are all low energy.

Its fucking horrible, Biden will kick Trumps ass.

It's meaningless, since those candidates wouldn't be legally allowed to join most state ballots this late in the race

If state legislatures made exceptions, etc, for the Clinton replacement then it might be bad, but not all would

How the fuck are you allowed to replace people without even being voted on in the primaries and chosen by the convention?

If this was the case then what stops a candidate to drop out 1 week before the election and be replaced? Meanwhile the other team has campaigned for 2 years. Doesn't sound possible desu.

It would be great. Half the states wouldn't change the ballots so trump would Insta-win before the election even takes place. They can't do that and they wouldn't even if they could, so, doesn't really matter. This had made trump unbeatable.

It can't be done at this point. Only two choices for democrats: Clinton or Kaine as they are the only ones registered on the ballot for nov.

>hilldog goes down
>Dems prop up Obama for emergency 3rd term
please let this happen. I want to see this place burn

Watch several democrats try to fill the power vacuum at the same time. I want a Diadochi War scenario that makes this shit party unelectable for decades.

It's too late for that

That would be interesting... Hmm. Riots would be insane though. I'll be out of the US by election time and I think my family will be okay. I'll be watching the news though!

Can't get on the ballot anyway
According to their rules they'd have to give it to Bernie because he didn't concede the delegates. They might change it but they're either stuck with Bernie (with no ballot access) or Kaine.

They can't though.
22nd Amendment.

The parties are privately-run entities. They can choose whoever they want. They are not beholden to the voters.

Some people in the RNC even brought this up when they were getting frustrated with Trump winning. The main reason they don't go against the voters is because it would pretty much ensure that they lose in the general election. Nobody is going to vote for a party that betrays their decision.

>Riots would be insane

You underestimate the American's ability to remain stagnant.

They could always just have Michelle run, and then have Barack basically do all the real work.

Would this even be legal?

No. See

So there are only 4 states with clearly defined deadline that haven't been reached yet, and they end this week.

Then there are 14 states with unclear or no deadlines.

So at best, they could get the ballots changed in 18 states.

>real work

You mean keep playing golf?

so we won?
we did it?

we aren't the only magicians playing god

we've surprised them, but don't let your guard down

praise kek

praise kek

If Hillary has to go down, the entire upper echelon of the Democratic party is exposed for covering her tooth and nails. I wish she goes out of the race. It would literally launch the purge of the party.

Good. Biden can't get on the ballot in most states in time now. Sage.

so much for the great presidential meme run of 2016 with the bernout and trump, although anything can happen at this point.

It would be terrible because there is no candidate with as many obvious faults, lies and incompetencies as Clinton. She is the perfect example of everything wrong with the establishment and its system, and her being replaced by someone with less baggage and fewer scandals would mean Trump has to run against someone who doesn't put people off as Clinton does, which as it stands is more than people are put off by Trump. In an election where most people are voting because they hate the actions and personalities of the candidates, Trump will lose if a cleaner candidate becomes the Dem nominee.

fuck trump. no hilary is GREAT for america.

They literally can't. The deadline for the ballots has passed in almost all of the states.

No good. I would Ree hard

>/threading your own post
neo-Sup Forums i swear

You cannot stop the will of Μολοχ.

Our practitioners have been working since before the dawn of the Roman Empire.

Soon you will all see, your pathetic KEKmongering will all have been in vain and you will be sacrificed upon the altar of multiculturalism.

Tbqh I think only another female candidate might be a problem.
Hillary's hated; a "fresh" woman would flip many Trump supporting girls (((and of males voting against Clinton))). We can assume dem women, sjws and cucks to stick with any random woman candidate because a vagina is the best qualification to run the world.
Blacks will be split, latinos will vote anything other than Trump (as a collective).

Any male candidate would fracture the female voters more likely skewing them towards Trump - simply and only because he's more "famous" and has been at the center of attention a long time.

They can not change the ballots now.

Trump just won. We... we won lol

WE JUST WON THE PRESIDENCY

Holy shit dudes we won.

>yfw the Jews actually just realized the election was slipping from their control and have poisoned Hillary to replace her - in spite of the law, with a new candidate

Way too early to chant victory

This is the worst thing that could happen to Trump.

Trump supporters have had to keep a stiff upper lip for Trumps whole campaign while abuse was hurled at them and they were attacked, do you think they would roll over and accept the election being stolen?

It's too late to change the ballot.

It';s phenomenally good. Hillary's only shot was with Blacks and Latinos. Now she drops dead and this new guy has to build up cred in two months? No chance.

Also
>well known democrat
>Biden
The absentee father of vice presidents, I haven't seen this cunt in five years.

They can NOT add another candidate now.

It's ogre. If they try, nothing means anything anymore.

faggots better hope its not Bernie. Who should be the only "Democratic" choice. It will be too embarrassing for your fuhrer to be beaten by a crotchy old jew. The most likely reply to this would be saying it couldn't even happen. But Bernie polls better than Biden does. Biden even likes Bernie.

This is the BEST 9/11 I ever could have hoped for

This is assuming the establishment would actually play by its own rules. Depending on how much they actually want to win, they will find a loophole or bribe enough people to put Biden or Kaine on the ticket.

Most states have republican governments though. That shit won't work.

Imagine the epic debate, bro.

It won't happen, but not because he doesn't poll well. The problem with Sanders is that he fucking lost the black vote, and Trump is now SOARING with blacks compared to any other Democrat in history.

Think about what happens if Trump gets 10% of the black vote. A third of how he's polling right now. The DNC ceases to exist. Every single branch of government becomes Republican dominated for the next four years.

Honestly?

Yes. For better or worse, Americans don't riot like Europeans do.

I think states like Texas would just secede and leave the union. An Obama third term or cessation of the election would just be too much blatant corruption at the federal level. That kind of corruption would cause a revolution.

i can't imagine trump being inaugurated, but i can't imagine hillary either, she's too exposed and controversial at this point the media can't just keep up the propaganda 'nothing happening here' machine, it's too obvious now.

joe biden can't run as the deadline as been passed, hrc is collapsing, tim kaine is weak, bernie sanders betrayed his base. This will be interesting.

praise be to KEK

It matters more whom they'll be able to maintain the current power structure with. Trump with an (R) after his name might still be a wildcard for them.

>this place burn
You dont even go here m8

They aren't that competent/powerful. If they actually were, Trump wouldn't even be the nominee.