DAE Las Vegas Shooting?

DAE Las Vegas Shooting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l8rMYyegT5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ugh i know the biggest event on us soil since 9/11 was, like, sooooo long ago, why does anyone still care -____-

Thank god these brave souls took time out of their days to make statements on the tragedy. I don't know how the victims familys - or the NATION as a whole for that matter - could get on without every entertainer making a "statement".

The reaction to shit like this is so fucking gay. We certainly don't need those clowns and their dinosaur show format to chime in.

youtu.be/l8rMYyegT5Y

>people talk about things that happen
really makes you think

Honestly depends on what the "statement" is
I've only seen the fucking shitshow Kimmel put on, but spending a minute to acknowledge it happened and saying some shit like "our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims" or some shit is a small enough gesture that it's expected in books

oh they only got the greenlight to do it because it wasn't a muslim tragedy so they can finally pretend to care for once it was probably hard for them to hold back all those emotions for every shooting for the past ten years until now

How are their reactions happy?

Why do they even need to do the latter though? If anything that's disrespectful since they just go back to comedy and forget about it a minute later.

>why do people with a platform make their opinions known!?
>this enrages me, and I make it known on a platform available to me

Trump's 9/11... goddammit.
How funny would things be if Jeb was currently our president?

>guns are still allowed after this massacre
what's your argument conservatard?

>have 1 mass shooting
>immediately ban guns
>no more since

I'm just saying it's expected at this point and it wouldn't bother me
The Kimmel thing was fucking ridiculous though
Like did he literally just hear about or had he been crying nonstop ever since it happened or did the mere thought of it break him down in tears every time it was brought up or what the hell's the excuse for a grown man to be that upset over wanton violence taking place hundreds of miles away

well its the countries worst shooting in history, why wouldn't they address their audience? I swear you Amerikneels are stupid

i haven't heard this story but if it's about someone shooting up vegas I will clap internally.

yeah just ignore all the mass knife attacks and bombings

SHALL

>DAE

Beggin ya to go back to Plebbit

>mass knife stabings and bombings

top lel m8

DAE?

>ban guns
>gun crime goes down
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but......

I just hope what happened in vegas
Stays in vegas

and the child abductions... but hey at least you got rid of those paintball guns and crossbows as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
>stabbings
>vehicular attacks
>still shootings
OI M8 JUST BAN THE GUNS, PROBLEM SOLVED CUNT

>Las Vegas shooting
Fake news