A Black Man's Plea to White America Vol. 4

No plea this time. Just a question:
Why should Black America vote Republican?
Any sound arguments as to why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ
youtu.be/I3LqPedoxSk
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/06/why_black_americans_should_vote_republican.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trump canonically has a big dick

Why do niggers think the world revolves around them? Why do you think we care about your threads?

Do whatever the fuck you want.

Do you find issue in someone wanting a productive debate? And what's wrong with asking for advice?

Are us "niggers" the only people who engage in such activities? If so, I didn't get that memo.

Illegal aliens do a lot of low skill manual labor, which is the very labor for which many poor blacks are suited. The Mexicans take those jobs, and the abundance of Mexicans drives wages down. So, for blacks, fewer immigrants means more available jobs, and better pay. Which should make a difference to the ones who are actually trying to find jobs, at better pay.

You shouldn't, but since you're so convinced that white leadership and authority is fucking you at every turn, wouldn't the principled thing to do be to simply not vote?

>using generalized terminology "black america" like a stupid non-individualist faggot fuccboi

You could answer your own question with a Google search but then you couldn't prove you were a black intellectual on Sup Forums if you did.

Good point that I've heard brought up a few times. But my research has shown that the number of people living in the U.S. illegally has declined, according to independent estimates by demographers. PEW reports a decrease in ~3.4% while Center for Migration Studies reports a decrease in 9%

>Are us "niggers" the only people who engage in such activities?
Yes, I've noticed that niggers always make everything be about the fact that they're niggers. They're incapable of not doing identity politics. White people don't do that.

>it's another every day black man thread

With that logic, no thread on Sup Forums would exist lol Does intellect bother you?

Isn't this site created for the back and forth between users? There are some sane thinkers here that I believe are willing to have this debate with me

Instead of addressing my question you attack my character. That's lazy trolling. Come on, if you're going to troll at least put some effort into it.

How about you start thinking for yourself for a change?

we've been voting democrat for the past 40+ years. how has that been working out for us?

Decrease in inflow is not relevant. What is relevant is that whites were 85% of population 50 years ago, blacks were 13%. Easy for us to provide low skill labor and welfare when the payers had the payees outnumbered better than 6 to 1. However, we are now about 65% white, 13% black, 13% Hispanic - the ratio of payers to burdens has now dropped to 2 to 1. If 100 million Mexicans crossed the border tomorrow, no blacks would have jobs, and we would not be able to support all of the blacks and Mexicans. Blacks and Mexican illegal compete for the same YT subsidized resources. Also, Mexicans are not fond of blacks. At all. Once Mexicans become the majority in the US, blacks can say goodbye to their special little welfare deserving asses. Mexicans won't pay you to breed. Only YT does that. ANd his resources are not infinite.

sighs...seeking advice or an opinion outside of your own every once and awhile is essential for effective decision making and for being a well rounded individual.

Because 50 years of voting straight ticket Democrat hasn't helped your situation at all and done nothing but make you slaves to the DNC.

The democrats have never had your back, LBJs whole purpose of creating the welfare state was to keep blacks powerless by making them dependent on the state. If dems would want to help. " I will have niggers voting dems for 200 years" " Niggers are getting really uppity these days and they are starting to have a right to, we need to give them just enough to get them to shut up but not enough to actually help"
Remember the democrat party is the klan party.

Not sure who YT is, and where are you getting this 6 to 1 payers to payees ratio from?

I sort of see where you're coming from but isn't a decrease in inflow is a step in the right direction for solving that problem? From my understanding, immigration inflow hadn't dropped like this until Obama got in office. Which would be a plus in the democrat column. If I'm wrong, feel free correct me.

Getting rid of all illegal aliens overnight (as grotesque as that sounds) would undoubtedly open up more jobs for lower socioeconomic workers (in which blacks make up the majority). However, that would be impossible. So, decreasing immigration, I agree, would be a good thing. Which democrats have been doing a better job of as of late. According to statistics, that is.

* if dems wanted to help they would have made actual good job programs

Soo, we should in turn, turn around and become slaves to the GOP?

I agree, Democrat progress in black communities are slow and I think they need to do better. So I'm trying to find out, via discussion, what the GOP has to offer for black America.

Using "google it" as an argument is sjw shit, get it together man

niggers are so used to being pandered to by democrats that they think its racist that republicans don't to them. When its actually the opposite.

Encouraging job growth and less reliance on handouts. Better funding for education and encouraging family values/the importance of the nuclear family.

LBJ signed the civil rights movement. That's what caused the whole migration of Black voters to democrats. And yes, that has bought our loyalty. Did LBJ sign that with the purest intentions? Most likely not. Undoubtedly, it was politically motivated. I'm not naive.

But regardless of his intentions at the time, the civil rights movement has progressed the black community dramatically. And historically, Democrat legislation regarding lower soc class have backfired multiple times, but there were many bills passed that helped us too. Not nearly enough, however. In short, they at least have SOMETHING on their resume saying how they've helped us.

So my question to you is, if the GOP wants our vote, what does it have to offer? What makes them the better choice?

so, separate but equal then?

>what the GOP has to offer for black America.
The same thing it has to offer to any american, you entitled nigger.

A political party should not cater to le special snowflake negro man.

Not sure what you're asking for because I'm not reading past the title, but no.

democrats want more immigration
more immigration means fewer jobs for americans
this includes fewer jobs for blacks

>plea

Hahaha. Wachu gon do boi? work?

Umm, yeah they are lol That's what politics is. Why do you think they campaign? To broadcast how voting for them will make our lives better. That's the whole purpose of democracy??

My question is only this: How will voting for you change my life?

No one expects you to vote republican, you are a child like primitive tribal group that are literally incapable of processing reality.

Your lack of empathy and utter self absorption makes you incapable of understanding what's best for the greater good of the country, so fuck off. Go vote for gibs and be "woke" cuz trump racist n shit n clinton she gud.

I cant say Trump believes this, but it's a possibility the way the wind is turning.

The reasoning isn't pleasant but I've had it confirmed for me by other Blacks.

The truth is that Blacks are the most salvageable of all the non White races. This is because you have no tangible culture, no historic civilisation or way of life that is worth evoking or identifying with today. Asians, Arabs and Hispanics do, that's what's most dangerous about them, in the face of Whites unafraid of hegemony for their culture, those other races within White countries revert to their own culture.

Blacks however latch on to the dominant culture, but today there isn't one just a culturally destitute pit where nothing is right or wrong, where being Black is desperately imagining lies of royalty and proud history and victimhood particularly.

If you find yourself in a country where White culture is supreme you will find your race lifted up for it. When the degeneracy of drugs and your music is gone you benefit, when single parenthood is shamed and no longer publicly funded you benefit, when society at large is no longer an excuse for your failures you benefit.

White America is the best possible thing for Blacks.

My earlier post showed how immigration has decreased in the last 8 years under Obama, moreso than it had in the previous 16 years.

Democrats don't really want to help black communities, they like you as their own personal victims because poor minorities vote dem. It was Johnson's welfare policies that destroyed the black by rewarding single motherhood. Conservatives see the adverse effects of these programs and want to change them.

You're not going to get out of the ghetto by voting for the people who put you there, instead look to the party that wants you to work again.

>That's what politics is.
Sadly I agree. Because you niggers are like a flock of sheep who can't think independently.

>To broadcast how voting for them will make our lives better
>our
And by our you mean niggers? You see that's the difference.

Republicans were the ones that got you out of slavery and segregation you ass clown.

What else do you guys fucking need? I'm being honest here there is a black president, black attorney journalist and hundreds of thousands of other successful black people. You guys take up majority of welfare, you are helped with affirmative action and you are a lot more likely to get put into colleges with similar grades. But you guys want to bitch about getting higher sentences. How bout you stop killing eachother and aborting your babies and actually promote going to school?

>Your lack of empathy and utter self absorption makes you incapable of understanding what's best for the greater good of the country, so fuck off.

lmbo, you do get the irony of this statement, right?

I don't believe in this election at all but I'm going to try to give you an answer.

I would suggest checking out Anne Coulter's videos on single mother households. I believe this is the biggest issue facing black Americans and it's coming for us whites too. Donald Trump has supposedly based much of his campaign on her philosophies and studies so theoretically he would do something to help stop the breakdown of the family unit.

I could go on but I just suggest you start there. These other people calling you a nigger are just projecting.

To the Democrats you are just a bloc of votes that they know they can get of they promise black people welfare. They will never improve your situation because then they'd lose their victim club that they beat everyone over the head with

do you want real influence, and real support to your communities?

or do you want them forever slaved and pandered?
democrats take black votes for granted, becuse they always get them
so they always say the nice things, give you some free shit, but how has that actually helped you?

their goal is not to help, because they have no competition, they just need to remind you to vote for them and that is it

if there is no competition for votes, you have no leaverage

you need to start voting both sides so they actually have to start putting out real platforms that do have it as a goal to support your communities in a meaningful way

and so far, the democrat way has failed, blacks are worse in democrat conrolled cities, states and terms

we dont need u desu, we got this

The fact that you don't get it and think you "woke" to cracka bein racist n shit is the only irony

Literally a window licker patting himself on the back for being smart.

Your logic at the beginning made sense and was intriguing. But I'm afraid you lost me at Blacks benefiting from a paternalistic White culture. I think we may have to agree to disagree with this one.

You know i've always found it funny that when a poor white person dies with a mile long rapsheet we dont fucking care because they're scum, but thats half the black community so they get upset when one of their own dies. But only if it was the police that kill them

BS man. The civil rights movement is completely different from the welfare state that LBJ set up. The good men and women that formed the civil rights movement that happened to be black were going to be successful in life regardless of the civil rights movement. They were/are very hard people (I have many as elderly neighbors).

The welfare state has turned many black Americans into helpless tools of the democrat party.

The black men and women that were part of the civil rights movement by and large did not raise their kids to be as tough as they were. They felt that the war had been won. They were right in a way, but they did not understand that success in life in the US requires you to be a badass - they had it, but did not pass it on. The destruction of the family unit by welfare was a big part of this.

Then you would be wrong.

Well we have seen the results of handing control over to blacks. White leadership is the only thing that keeps them out of 3rd world savagery. You can name no example that refutes this. And from your previous threads, statistics and facts that you don't agree with are irrelevant.

You didn't come here to argue, you came here to shill. Now run along little nigger.

>Conservatives see the adverse effects of these programs and want to change them.
HOW? lol That's what I'm asking. I'm not disagreeing with much of what you're saying, but I'm looking for someone on here to give me tangible evidence of how the Republican party can cut away at entitlements, while simultaneously not letting millions of children starve.

I think the problem with some of you guys on here (not you user, who I'm addressing this message to) is that you guys automatically assume I feel a certain way about things. I'm an open book, willing to draw reasonable conclusions with appropriate evidence. I hate Donald Trump with a passion, but if I found valid evidence showing that I should vote for him, I'd do it in a heart beat.

You can plead to your democrat overlords again.

I have no time to convince someone who has the odds stacked against me intentionally.

My advice to you: stop wasting your time and everyone else's.

You have a lot of time to waste if you're here.

"Our" in the plural and individual term. Let's not mince words here. Hillary and Donald campaign to all Americans. That is a fact. Donald trump says he will make Black America better by bringing more jobs, he's great with jobs. He also says he will protect LGBT America from attacks like that in Orlando. Hillary has said her sentiments as well.

I don't know how else I can explain this to you lol It's not a foreign concept to expect a candidate to 'sell' themselves to a voter. To me. To "Us" in America.

Whenever you want to have an intellectual debate and stop arguing semantics, I'll be here.

No time to listen to cherry picked facts to convey a narrative of racism and revenge.

Do you really think Hillary cares about blacks? She sold out Haitians in 2010 after the earthquakes. She called blacks "super-predators". Things have gotten much much worse for blacks ever since Obama and Clinton took charge.

You can bash Trump all you want, but know that Trump is brave. He's more reasonable.

Do you think Obama did good things for blacks? Also, take into account that maybe black people need some fixing up to do themselves.

It might have sounded paternalistic reading it, but the practice is the opposite, the mothering aspects are gone.
It'd be up to Blacks to fit into a society that works rather than societies to support them.

If it's paternalistic it's a single father.

You aren't white genociding fast enough for the kikes and they are replacing you with Mexicans.

Whites are nice people, being ruled by us is far better than having to compete with mexicans and being ruled by kikes.

black loyalty to democratic nominees has allowed democrat nominees to ignore the needs of black communities -- why help these people if they vote for your regardless?

I had a fascinating debate with a 50 yo black man recently. In that debate he related that black people hated Reagan. I was surprised and went back to Wikipedia to check up on that. It was true.

Reagan cut welfare programs, but created jobs. He argued the best form of welfare was a job - and he delivered.

Nobody profits by the lack of success of black Americans. Even here with 'nigger' being spat back and forth there is held a distinction between a honorable black man and a piece of shit destroying his own community.

If anybody could snap their fingers and fix the welfare of black people, everybody would want that - except maybe black people. Because then they would be acting white - and there would be the crushing expectation of success rather than failure.

I was waiting for this to come up. Surprise it hadn't come up sooner.

The party of Lincoln is no longer the party of Lincoln. You guys' platforms switched post-LBJ. Most of the southern dixie crats were pissed at the civil rights legislation and they switched to Republican.

I hate to use this next sentiment, but... a simple Google search will prove this lol. And almost every article will explain it (probably better than I just did).

Finally a reasonable answer.
I agree 100%. The breakdown of the family unit is a LARGE contributing factor.

And I will check out her videos, thanks for the info.

>Why should Black America vote Republican?

To be responsible and embrace lives of personal dependence. America was founded on complete independence. Voting for the party that aims to increase the number of welfare dependents onto the ever-growing tally does not help black welfare recipients, because the money pool will dry up. And it doesn't help black taxpayers because they'll be rewarded for living responsibly with more burden. Of course, welfare is just one example of irresponsible government spending. There's much to be cleaned up and we're 20 trillion into the red.

I have a question for you as well. You seem well spoken enough but it's one that'll give some insight into what filters you view the world with.

Recently in Milwaukee, before the town was burned down, a criminal was shot for pointing a stolen gun at police. The criminal was black. Does this shooting have anything to do with race?

>their goal is not to help, because they have no competition, they just need to remind you to vote for them and that is it
>if there is no competition for votes, you have no leaverage
Hmm, that is an interesting concept. And you have a point. Democrats are too complacent with the Black vote and aren't doing enough. Making it competitive will encourage progress, that principle alone drives the marketplace.

Thanks for your response!

Racial tensions in America are a their worst point in decades.

Voting democrat for 50 years hasn't helped.

Ferguson, Baltimore, Milwaukee etc. are all democrat cities and have all been hotbeds of racial unrest.

Voting for a black, democrat president didn't lead to the promise land, it lead to the place America is currently in.

There are few clear cut reasons in politics to lean one way or the other. It mostly comes down to intuition, but if the black vote has been strongly democrat for decades and things are as bad as they've been for decades, maybe its time to rethink and consider an alternative.

>The fact that you don't get it and think you "woke" to cracka bein racist n shit is the only irony

Who's...said any of this?

>Literally a window licker patting himself on the back for being smart.

Intellect must reeeeaallly bother you too. Or is this the same person from earlier?

>"Our" in the plural and individual term
What the heck is that even supposed to me.

Was the "our" meant to mean "niggers"?

>You didn't come here to argue, you came here to shill.
But...and....Who's shilling now?

>Nobody profits by the lack of success of black Americans
Actually youre wrong

Guess who does profit from the failures of blacks

You blacks shouldn't vote republican, you should continue to vote democrat like you've done in shit holes like Oakland and Detroit since the mid 60's.

Keep voting democrat so we can watch your communities crumble below third world standards.

Here in Atlanta, Blacks gained political control ?in the 70's? by being the swing vote. They would go to church on Sunday and would effectively get told which way to vote, and they did. This gave them powerful political leverage. Every election due to their willingness to cross the political isle and to vote as a block they gained power.

It is no accident that the heads of the civil rights movement were pastors.

Now with blacks voting solid 'D' this power has been lost. It was not whites that did this. Your political leadership is non-existent or purchased by the Democrats.

>The good men and women that formed the civil rights movement that happened to be black were going to be successful in life regardless of the civil rights movement. They were/are very hard people (I have many as elderly neighbors)

I'm not sure your understanding of the civil rights era is as clear as you think it is.

But you're right, welfare state has helped and hurt the black community.

But I'm afraid that's all you're right about. Your last sentiments delve into the mind of the black person. You're assuming to know what they thought and how they felt. That's not how you empathize.

I am white and grew up in a 98% black neighborhood. You think the color of your skin makes your entire life story opaque, or that of all black Americans? If so you are a fool and possibly a closet racist.

Sold out Haitians? That's a new one. How'd she do that?

And no, things haven't gotten worse for blacks since Obama took over. It has actually gotten better, in multiple aspects. One huge success (which I know most will disagree) was Obamacare. With that legislation, millions of people were able to receive healthcare. Despite the multitude of issues it had with its layers of policy, lives were literally saved because of it. Black lives. Not to mention his my brother's keeper movement within black communities, unemployment rates for black teens, etc.

I can get behind that type of thinking. Interesting. Thanks for that.

Have you read anything about Rand Paul's plan for urban America? Empowering blacks to own businesses and be entrepreneurial is a better plan than incentivizing single parenthood like the welfare system currently does. Prior to the 1960s, black neighborhoods weren't particularly dangerous. They were comprised of actual homeowners (as opposed to section 8 renters), stable families (not teenage single mothers), and blacks owned local businesses. A combination of factors- especially the democratic fantasy of the welfare state, the dissolution of the family structure (3/4 blacks born to single mothers) and a general decline into anti intellectualism, lawlessness and other anti social behaviors.

The jews are literly controlling your nigger minds with welfare and you just keep letting it happen.

One of trumps goals is to bring back factory jobs back to america. And his plan is very stable and will work

Guess who benifits from factory jobs
Literly. Anyone.
Factory jobs require no skill. The moment you get out of highschool you can take up a job at your local factory and work full time, most likley 20$ an hour

The only way to actually get niggers to go to these jobs though is to take away welfare. Otherwise they will just suck on the goverment teet.

If you can't even understand this simple basis, you need to take civics agian fucking research how an economy works.
Getting you jobs, benifits everyone

You want the truth? A lot of black people would rather collect welfare than work hard. It's the truth and you know it. So of course the party that is offering the most free shit and least amount of labor needed to obtain free shit is the black party of choice. Trump wants to light a fire under you and give you job opportunities. Unfortunately, the black community will not care. There's no fixing the black community until democrats stop taking advantage of your lazy nature.

Reagan's war on drugs. Have you looked that up? I think that's what your 50 yo black friend may have been referring to.

If not, here's the synopsis. Reagan cracked down on marijuana, LSD, cocaine as part of his campaign bid. Black men specifically were disproportionately imprisoned for drug charges, mostly marijuana, and are still suffering from that legislation today.

I briefly discussed in another post how fatherless homes is a major factor in a lot of the problems that face the Black community. Reagan's war on drugs contributed to mass incarcerations that resulted in immeasurable fatherless homes and that cycle repeated itself, generation after generation.

good job dodging the question on why you need all the gibsmedat, nigger

Maybe then they shouldnt have fucked around with degenerate drugs you dumb ape

You think anyone has any remorse for the hippies and other drug trafficers who got jailed?
No
No one fucking cares

You shouldn't.

But then again you shouldn't vote for Hillary either.

Two parties, one flavour, that's your election system.

Oh I remember.

The war on Drugs that emphasized the criminalization of drugs prevalent in the African American communities was done at the very behest of those communities.

I remember finding crack pipes. Stopping that shit was the reason for rigid sentencing guidelines.

Has the war on drugs been a failure? Yes. I'm all for total legalization of everything and treating dependency as a public health problem. But you know who would be fucked worst of all by this? Poor people without a future.

Those laws were passed with eyes wide open and trying to be helpful. In the 80's they were supported by just about everybody - including poor black people that wanted to stop the dealers.

Ending the drug war is key, but even doing that wouldn't account for the differences in violent crime rates between blacks and the rest of the country. There are bigger issues at play than simply drugs- the underclass created by failed democratic policies becomes larger and more marginalized with each generation.

>its not the party of Lincoln because Republicans aren't thrilled about free shit and pandering

>fatherless homes is a major factor in a lot of the problems that face the Black community
>still praises LBJ
you're a fucking idiot. also a political chump
youtube.com/watch?v=7BYVv4LY_KQ

>Why should Black America vote Republican?
Democrats promise handouts.

Will some measly handouts improve your life?

Or will initiative and gumption, the republican way, improve your life?

Democrats want to satiate you with a little candy, and keep you begging for more next election. Like a drug dealer.

But if you showed initiative and took responsibility...

There are still millions of them. Even if it decreased, it is still happening.

You don't want to engage

LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY
>the dems give us more gibsmedat that whitey works for so we vote for them
kys you fucking leech. the US would have taken humans to the stars by now if it weren't for niggers.

Thankfully a lot of niggers live in states that will never go red, like Illinois and California.

The appeal to black people is this - do you want to retreat farther into a toxic culture of materialism, misogyny (as much as I hate to use that word), violence, and ignorance? Do you want to continue with the status quo that provides you just enough handouts to get by while confining you to ghettos where you can only threaten each other? Or do you want to make a change?
That is the challenge of Trump. He's not promising to give you anything. He's offering you the opportunity to make a change for the better. To abandon the ghetto culture that has made black areas violent and regressive. This means that the black community will have to do some soul-searching and people will have to decide what their values are, if they want to keep being hood rich gang bangers or if they want to be respectable members of society. And yes, that transformation will mean blacks will have to start acting more white - learn English properly, get educated, stop wearing their pants to their knees, shit like that. The Democrats don't offer you that chance. They need you to be poor - it's the only way that offering you more handouts will guarantee your vote. They like being able to parade around their pet victim every election cycle and remind us all how evil white people mistreated poor, innocent blacks.
Ultimately the question for blacks is how sick are you of being patronized? Are you ready to take responsibility for your own communities and your own culture, or do you want to keep being pawns for powers beyond your control? All Trump offers you is that choice.

The US is in the process of closing all traditional public housing projects. yes they became no-man lands of violence. Now things are moving to section 8 housing where in theory poor people are evenly distributed though communities though subsidized rent.

But public housing projects were once thought to be a great idea. I am sure in 30 years there will be found some horrible defect in sect 8. I personally think it will destroy black culture, which I am not sure is a terrible thing. I see some black kids from the 'hood totally immersed in the skater culture now, and think it is great.

Democrats have done little to actually provide for black americans. They provide handouts but no work. Look at once great cities, predominately black, like Chicago and Detroit, which used to have great auto industry jobs which are now hellholes, referred to by names like "Chiraq".

The fact of the matter is that Blacks need to realize that it is both their ghetto trash culture, that supports materialism yet also wants to work as little as possible for that material wealth, needs to die. Being successful or smart does not me "he white now". Not taking the governments handouts is not a bad thing. Black America has been controlled like puppets for decades due to democratic influences and yes, Republican attempts to suppress or ignore their vote.

Hillary Clinton will not provide jobs. She will continue the status quo of the last half century.

Cast aside the chains that Black america has placed upon you and upon itself. Realize you have a vote that is not forever pledged to one party, one set of (failed) ideals.

If you want your race to quit welfare, it's a good idea.

Otherwise, continue being the equivalent of a useless, rancorous addict.

Bill Clinton did a harsh clean up because black community leaders pleaded with him to remove the cancer from their own communities.

People choose to use drugs. Every conversation with blacks seems to avoid entirely the concept of accountability.

Honestly, why should we care what you do? It's not like our approval or disapproval will affect anything. We really disapprove of your massive interracial rape rate, for example, but you don't stop.

So really, who cares? What did you hope to gain from this discussion? I don't care who you vote for. It will cause me to think neither better nor worse of you.

Before I start, I will say:
I'm not talking about the old Republicans and the old Democrats. Old republicans died with the emergence of Trump.
Old democrats are dying slower, but the emergence of Bernie and death/unpopularity of Clinton show its just around the corner. Neocons from both parties are in their dying grasps, and the next generation is due to take the lead.

Of course, we the racist frog-posters will be the next guard of the Republican Party. But who will lead the Democrats?

The answer is the Berniebots/BLM. These people are weak minded, they do not understand the problems of the country.
If they gain power, The solutions they will propose is an increase to welfare, increase to immigration, tax the rich, weakened military, take away the citizen's big guns, ect. Pipedreams, really.
At least the old Democrats knew this shit wouldn't work, and were just corrupt and squeezed money from those idiots while promising to do it. New Democrats will truly believe that meme.

In summary, the Democrat and Republican party are going to be different from here on out. Your choice will be us nazi frogs or bernouts.

>Dixiecrats changed parties..

That's a lie. Show some source please. Or do niggers usually latch on to the first thing a king-nigger or democrat say?

The Civil Rights Act was voted in by 80% Republicans and 63% Democrats. Seems to me that the Republican Party was more pro Civil Rights than the DEMS.

youtu.be/I3LqPedoxSk

Second of all:

Before 1965: 75%+ of black families had both parents staying together and raising children.

2016: 72% of children are illegitimate and living in single mother homes.

LBJ: "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

Basically the Democrat party turned the black community into dependents to the point that an intelligent person like you still believes he needs to vote for the politicians that will give the best gibs instead of the politician who will ensure the most liberties.

If you need more information, please read this editorial by a black Women from 2014. Sums up the reason you should vote Republican:

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/06/why_black_americans_should_vote_republican.html

Blacks shouldn't vote at all.

Basically the reason why you need to vote Republican:

JFK: "Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."

Strange that his successor did the exact opposite.

To minimize the welfare state that encourages the reckless single-parenthood that is ruining their communities.