Tim Kaine

Some user told me that if Hillary is dropped by the DNC cause of her sickness, they most likely replace her with Kaine

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this man?

Seems pretty based to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't Stump Won't Stump

get out of here with the opinion-mining, CTR.

he's corrupt. he ran virginia into the ground and no one around here likes him. he got on the ticket because he's the one who got debbie to the head of the DNC

Lindsey Graham's alter ego

>shills already pivoting to shilling for Kaine
kek

He has a history of corruption and is unknown to most of America so he won't have the time to campaign and get enough support.

trump will just wipe his ass with him

Guy kinda strikes me as a homo

ballots are already set in stone
trump won

He is a Jesuit child molester and you always be wary of closet gays. They are the easiest to manipulate.

He's a dopy looking idiot, I'm not sure how evil he is though. He probably has skeletons in his closet if Hillary chose him.

Vice presidents are only picked to improve the presidential candidates image.

Not surprised

Ps Kaine is anti-abortion pro-life

I used that argument in a debate with my liberal friend and he said Obama actually picked DWS which is true

Absolutely. The world needs a pedophile in charge of a huge nuclear arsenal

Shut the fuck up idiot. He did great with Virginia alongside Jim Webb. He's actually a good guy with no bad intention. Sure, you might like Clinton. But, talking nonsense because he's her VP doesn't make you right. Ever been to Virginia?

Pic related is literally you

He was involved in moves for bank bailouts. Also corruption.
But foremost he was involved in the whole musical chair game in the democratic party that got Hillary the nomination. He's in as deep as Debbie Wasserman Schultz. The ((press)) has been able to suppress it but to cover it Kaine has been virtually invisible the whole campaign, even more than Hillary.
Compare it to Pence that is doing almost a rally a day, and often does small rallies independent of Trump so they cover two locations at once.

Kaine is essentially unknown to people that are not Sup Forums interested outside Virginia. Plus he won't be playing the woman card.

kek, they'll try to amend the constitution to get Bill back in office before giving to fucking Kaine

Anti-white race traitor
Nope.

Sup Forumslack needs braces

Typical northeastern Catholic boomer: Conceited and self-effacing, high-minded and schismatic, morally-schooled and insouciant-- he's scum.

Look up what he said about Whites.

Literally and figuratively who?

I know his wife is a Pence.

You are a fucking lying piece of shit or you live in a rich privileged home in VA and you've never seen what's around you. Shit. The best thing about VA is the beaches and the Blue RIdge Parkway but don't try and pretend he made this a god tier state. Faggot

Fuck off, Kaine spoke at my graduation. He talked about himself and how republicans are evil the entire time. No words of wisdom given, just a political statement at a college graduation.

Webb is great, but Kaine is a fucking moron.

He's a Jesuit devil-worshipper and a pedophile.

Just placed a cheeky £10 bet on Biden winning the election at 50/1 odds lads

He could run right?

Even if there was a possibility that Clinton would drop out, isn't it too late for anyone else to replace her? I thought the registration deadline for most states already passed.

Ballots are already made, famalam. The best case is Hillary still runs(in name only), but quits, giving the presidency to Kaine.

But, then again, no one really knows. I'm pretty sure this has never happened before. SO congrats, Hillary. You're the first presidential candidate that ran, got the nomination and then had to drop out, fucking your party. Plus, shes also the first woman to do those things.

Kaine took over VA in early '06 and served through early '10. These years coincide perfectly with the financial collapse and the depression that followed. Kaine was actually a really good governor and is already distinguishing himself as a good senator. Just look at all the GOP senators who like Kaine. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they're no good.

Kek supports this comment.

you do realize early voting already started in some states?

The electoral college will clean it all up. A few states have laws requiring them to support the candidate that won the popular votes in those states but most don't. The electors can vote for anyone they want. Joe Biden, Time Kaine, Mickey Mouse, etc...

>how to cause a white chimpout

Gay pedo

Digits confirm

CHECKED! TRUMP WILL MAKE VIRGINIA GREAT AGAIN!

Not if they vote for Kaine after a Clinton/Kaine victory. I suppose this makes Kaine the only contender.

How can you just replace a candidate of a political party during the election? Especially when there's less than two months left until the general election?

Also, they're still considering it, giving them even less time.

Yeah, if their states popular vote goes that way. Completely ignoring your states popular vote is retarded. It would just cause people to chimp out because their voices were ignored at the one time when they are supposed to be listened to.

If he takes over, Virginia is 100% blue (whereas it was just a very high probability blue before).
However, Trump will become quite competitive in Nevada.

He's creepily cherubic, and comes across as a kiddy diddler.

Doesn't have enough charisma or name recognition to take on Trump. People will not be pleased they're voting for somebody who wasn't on the ballot originally.

I'll back this up. What's with these states in the south pretending they're nice? VA? NC? Virginia is Mississippi plus the Washington Suburbs. North Carolina is Mississippi plus Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham.

Come to think of it, what the hell is a fucking state? There's no such thing in practical terms once you get away from legal statute. Northern and southern California are completely different. The same story plays out among almost every state except a handful of tiny fucks in the northeast.

>What is Sup Forums's opinion on this man?
Who?
The guy isn't even a read Democrat.

VA bro here. You don't know shit.

No one except Virginians really know anything about him it seems, and Virginians seem to be mixed about him. Same as Pence I guess.

a Liberal pro-life sounds pretty noise to me

But who would be his VP? Wouldn't they just replace Hillary and keep him as VP? What about Biden?

Are you some sort of NoVA transient government leech? Because you sure are making me think you are.

Kaine can suck a fart out of my asshole. And the Commonwealth would be greatest of all time if we had elected Cuccinelli for Governor. Everyone who voted Sarvis is gayer than cum on a mustache

Pretty smart. Let the candidates attack each other for months then send the real puppet in like "Hey, I'm neither of them!"

A literal cuck like Biden.
lifezette.com/polizette/tim-kaine-white-people-need-minority/
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

I hear he sucks a mean dick!

He's very strange-looking and he just likes to yell-out Spanish phrases. He's a cuck.

Was this by chance the UVa graduation? I was there for my sibling and he was the most cringe worthy hill shill, hijacking a big day for the students to plug Hillary and trash repubs.

Fuck Kaine

>Tim Kaine
>pro-life

Sorry to break it to you, but he's a big fan of fag love and child killing.

The Democrats kept young people away from power for so long that now they have no one to replace them as they are too old. Kek.

He's the exact opposite of pro-life. He accepts the "life" paradigm rather than the "choice" one but he's for abortion. He is literally pro-baby murder according to his own worldview.

(OP)
Fuck him.
MacAuliffe did the same bullshit at my graduation. The only part of his speech that I even fucking clapped for was when he said his son was a Marine.

WHY DOES HE HAVE A DILDO IN HIS LEFT HAND???

Closet homo.

It was the VMI graduation. Four years of hard work and self hazing just to hear that asshole talk about nothing and make the day about himself. I didn't know he spoiled UVa's graduation too.

Two generals sat on stage and looked like they were about to beat the shit out of him. That was the only redeeming part.

Creepy child molestor. Judaizer and pagan moloch slave.

The ballot can't be changed. The most they can do is say Hillary is dropping out and Kaine will head the ticket since he's the VP pick.

ATTENTION: CTR IS FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE OF THE RECENT KKKILLARY KKKLINTON KKKAMPAIGN KKKATASTROPHE.

SHILLS ARE DESPERATELY SPAMMING POL WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO DISTRACT FROM THE KKKILLARY KKKLINTON BODY KKKOUNT.

C T R
FUCKING
SUICIDAL

The DNC cannot legally drop her. She is the certified presidential candidate and only she can make the decision to withdraw.

You guys better get behind her and support your next president.