Why did she invite him to the rooftop party? knowing she is already engaged with someone else

Why did she invite him to the rooftop party? knowing she is already engaged with someone else.

Because women are trash.

Because all women are bitches

Because women are hurtful.

t. beta virgins

>I have no argument so I will resort to name calling

>Go to a bar
>Friend invites his manlet friend
>Manlet keeps saying "Oh my friend will show up soon you'll like her she's nice."
>Whatever
>This stunning redhead in a red dress walks in
>M-muh dik
>Sits next to me
>Fast forward she's sitting on my lap making out
>"I want to hear what you sound like during sex ;)"
>wew
>Message her 3 days later
>"Oh hiiii hehe"
>Do you want to meet up some time?
>"Uhh I'll think about it."
>Two days later
>In a relationship with some beta orbiter

Women are trash
Disregard women
Do not believe women's lies

She wanted the attention.
They like that shit.

Grow a pair and stop trying to make others feel sorry for you

She wanted to crush his heart.

She knew that he was getting to close and this was her way to physically shut the door and get her point across without actually saying it.

what a fucking coward

Just like you in any situation

fucking cruel torture

>go out drinking with friend and some chick he's trying to hook up with
>she gets shit faced drunk, nothing happens
>go out to dinner with them a few days later
>get kikebook notification halfway through, chick is now in a relationship with some other guy
>see mates face go from calm to absolutely seething in a second
Felt good to be on the other side for once lads

for the lulz

wait, are you the manlet in the story? or the beta?

failsafe and snub

She wanted to make sure she was doing better than him, and if she wasn't, she would jump ship and get with him until fiance got better, than re-jump ship

>Tells him right at the start that she's not looking for anything serious
>Gets shit when she leaves him

This should be crime.

Women know they can't physically stand up to a man so they prefer to psychologically annihilate them.

Is this all a meme? Are we all memeing right now?

Obviously she wanted to try and be friends with him, to put water under the bridge and shit. She sent that email, after Tom tried to reconnect, saying "I hope we can still be friends," and she meant it, because she likes him as a person and feels bad that she can't love him. The problem is that they never really understand each other--she doesn't understand that he can't get over her and he doesn't understand that she's gotten over him. They're both shitty at being frank with their feelings because people just tend to be that way, so they do these dumb gestures like inviting to parties and buying dumb gifts and shit.

Basically, Summer isn't a bitch and Tom isn't a beta cuck. They're just stupid people, like everyone else.

>woman
>trying to be a friend
kek

i agree all.
but you gotta be kidding saying she wasnt aware of his feelings at that point. She could have tell him before that she got engaged. She was always teasing him.
i agree she did nothig wrong untill that point.
but that last invite just cruelty

I'll say this: she wasn't unaware. But she was kind of in denial, just like he was, about the whole thing. Because there's little bits of truth to various sides of it.
Tom loved her, right from the start. But he also knew that it was probably more to do with his idea of her than with her herself, and he sensed this in him so he tried to keep it cool, not pressure her into anything, because he knew that getting his hopes up could be a bad plan.
Summer knew that she didn't really want a relationship. But she also began to realize that this guy was special, and that love like he talked about it may actually exist in some form. This is why she opened up to him, brought him into her place, like she didn't do with anyone else: because he was special. Then she found someone who she really actually loved, in the way that Tom always said.
She is grateful to Tom for this,because without him she probably couldn't have opened up to anyone in that way, but she feels bad because it isn't him. She doesn't know how to explain this to him, because she barely even understands it herself. She wants to be good to him, because she cares about him. She thinks it would be more mean just to drop him and let him fend for himself than to try and "smooth the transition" so to speak.
Her choices in the situation are these: drop him and never talk to him again, let him find out about all that shit after the fact, or try and be kind and show him that she does care about him in some way, by keeping him in her life and letting him know personally everything that's going on.

It backfires a bit, because she's shitty at talking about her feelings, and Tom finds out about the engagement from afar, and runs out. She wanted to be kind by keeping him in her life but she couldn't bring herself just to be upfront and tell him, so it kinda got fucked up.
And Tom just couldn't let her go, couldn't take the hint that she didn't want to be with him in that way.

That was your green light faggot.

>when the love of your life has moved on and just wants to be friends

do they even want to be friends? my ex broke up with me 5 years ago, and 3 years after the break-up I contacted her, out of curiosity, to see what she was up to. Admittedly, I only really contacted her as some other cunt had given me a dodge who I'd been dating for a few months. It was a moment of weakness. anyway, ended up chatting on the phone to my ex for 20 mins, in this minutes she informed me of her new boyfriend and what was up with her. regardless to say, she wanted to remain in contact as I had ghosted her for the past few years. i kinda declined and wished her all the best. she sounded really panicked when i said i didn't want to remain in contact as i abruptly rushed to end the call.

>>"I want to hear what you sound like during sex ;)"
>>wew
>>Message her 3 days later

If you wanna know where you fucked up
It was here

You dodged a bullet, she wanted a fallback

All women cheat. I don't even know why anyone on here would date. It's just a ticket to embarrassment.

similar thing happened to me. Not sure what I was thinking to even want to talk to her, probably for my own self satisfaction. We talked for awhile on the phone but I didn't like who she became. 5 years now I haven't spoken to her and I don't care. At least I took her cirginity in highschool

i don't even know. why would she want to fallback on me when she dumped me. makes no sense.

how long had you not been in contact with her before the call? and i have that same feeling, its validating to feel wanted by a previous partner. i have been with 10+ women since her, yet shes always in my mind. i cant seem to escape her. i think its because i haven't been in a relationship since

>women
>trying to be just friends
Same as being a cuck senpai

She wanted to rub it in his face. Otherwise she would have told him what the event was.

Holy shit I assumed he did fuck her and was about to post at least you got to fuck her

>letting a woman make your existence
nothing that shrivels the pussy more. Stop clinging to women

>meet this girl after 4 years of emotional desert getting into casual sexual relationship from time to time
>hits off instantly, very same night we're going crazy in my bed
>she loves to cuddle and tells me it feels so nice having a guy that loves it too
>next night is even better
>she feels terrible because she's leaving for a 3 days vacations and just want to be with me
>can't stop messaging me shit during 3 days calling me her sweetheart, her teddybear and all that
>cave in to the sweetness overload because she's really sweet and caring
>when she gets to my flat she jumps me, we have crazy sex again
>during cuddling suddenly she starts to stay silent
>after pressing her she explains she barely knows me and it's better we take our time
>"uuuh but... ok I guess", then we spend the next day in my flat having sex, cuddling, cooking and talking regardless
>she gets really distant by messages
>at some point in a conversation she drops a "if we ever start to see each other"
>".. what do you mean if"
>"well you're really too into me and cuddly I'm scared I might hurt you so idk, you're kinda weird"
I want to be an alpha man and all that but I'm just a soft beta bitch, I can't handle this emotional crap. I'll focus on pump & dump random hot girls, at least they're honest about just wanting my dick

Normalfag problems for normalfag people.

she sounds like a dumb slut anyway

>women think men actually have any interest in being friends with them

haha, i know you're right but it makes me laugh everytime

Dont ever let people make you believe you can change. Once soft always soft. What you can do is build a shell of ego and pride around you that will let bitches bounce of you, but you ALWAYS have to havr your guard up. No matter how sweet or cute you think she is, put your shields up AT ALL TIME. It only takes one to shiv you in the guts because you bought into the >become a stone cold alpha meme

Just gonna blogpost because everyone's doing it in this thread:
>I met my girlfriend at the age of 10 and we would eventually be together at the age of 13
>discover that we truly love each other and we are each other's first and true love
>she had to move to another place when she was 15
>maintain contact by e-mailing her, texting her, calling her and visiting her whenever I can but our relationship is officially on hold till we can be truly together again
>have tons of exes during those times when we weren't together
>reunite just two years ago, we are now 29
>continue our relationship and be together again
>we are still going smooth and strong to this day
>tfw our relationship is glowing like a solar fire
This feels really nice.

Also, (500) Days of Summer was one of my very few pre-The Force Awakens, post-Treasure Planet movie dates with my girlfriend.

The first and last time we had a movie before she moved to another place when we were 15 was Treasure Planet but when I came to her, we had a few movie dates here and there, (500) Days of Summer being one of them.

We have dated many more times outside of movie dates, mind you.

The first movie date we would have since we reunited would be The Force Awakens and the most recent one would be It.

We both really love this movie.

Also, it's funny how both (500) Days of Summer and Treasure Planet star Joseph Gordon-Levitt, even if he is only voice acting in Treasure Planet.

So basically now that she's fucked half the world she is ready to settle down and you were the most comfortable choice.

Hopefully she won't cuck you anytime soon

sadly, probably this.

What the actual fuck are you talking about. He can't change but he should pretend to be an tough guy by building a shell of ego and pride around him?

That is total bullshit, the only thing you have to do as a man is to see attention as an currency.
Woman crave attention, so you have to withhold it enough that they stay interested.

The other user made the mistake of giving the female TOO MUCH attention, basically he played all his cards too early and without getting anything of value except a little sex.
That's NOT how you play the game.

The next time a woman wants to bed you on the first date, you should tell her that you ain't a slut and if she really wants to, she has to be proven worthy first.

Ya daft, barnacle gobblin' idiots, he was cucking her, if any cuckoldry was involved. Not the other way round.

Yeah, because men just have to look at a girl to be able to get into bed with her, that's how the world works.

very boring post, why even bother

Good for you, user. I hope you're happy and not making this up.

Lol you fucking cuck. Ask her how much miles of dick she's ridden since then and multiply by 3. Retard

For real what the FUCK are you doing for 3 days after that? 'Biding your time'? Women are trash but you're a fucking dingus and you deserve the bluest of balls

>That is total bullshit, the only thing you have to do as a man is to see attention as an currency.
But when you're soft you're the one needing attention, your advice wont help people like that.

So what? He fucked girls in the meantime too.

>so what if she's taken 5000 dicks in the last few years, I had a girlfriend as well!

>Meet a girl on a night out
>Talking to her all night
>Make a move
>Tells me she has a BF
>No Big Deal . exe

1 year later she is single

>Drop current girl I am with to ask her out again
>She says yes
>5yrs later we are now engaged

Great success lads

>6yrs later found out she cheated on my for years

If you cant say anything nice, please dont say anything at all.

It reflects badly on your mistrust for women

Actually it's more a general mistrust for humans and monogamous relationships.
That's not to say biology and culture doesn't dictate that it's a lot easier for a woman to get laid and therefore cheat.

Monogamy only really worked when we were a bad harvest away from starving since it's against human nature to be monogamous.

>thingsthatanonwants.jepg

>can't stop messaging me shit during 3 days calling me her sweetheart, her teddybear and all that
Crazy right fucking here

Its not against human nature. You can choose to be a degenerate animal or you can be a human. I know most girls in west became total worthless whores but not all of em are bad brother.

>message a girl I like
>she messages back
>she goes "hey, maybe next time we can go to a concert together"
>"sure"

Never been to a concert since, never heard her again. It's been a month and I am to chickenshit to contact her again

If she's like today's women, there's a 90% chance she's cheating on you

It's her telling you to fuck off.

Don't bother. Women will never tell you they're not interested, just move on. If they don't hit you up in a few days themselves they're not into you.

I had a girl give me her number, ask me to text her, and when I did, she texted me one time and never responded back.

What? She expected me to take her out and I didnt do it.

So let me get this straight bro. Your annoying manlet friend and then some beta loser were the ones that both probably had her, and here you are, on Sup Forums, talking shit about all 3 of them when you're the only one that definitely did not get any pussy.

So whose worse here? The loser who fucks up a girl falling right in his lap of the 2 guys that probably fucked her?

>strawman, projecting
How insecure are you? Lmao.

I had a date with an american exchange student, she was cute and prude at first, then on first date got very physical, held hands the whole time etc. Kissed her goodbye, then the very next night she admits not being really attracted to me, and start talking about getting some sugar daddy or something even though she's triggered by sex.
Man I'm really glad I'm not american so I dont have to deal with this shit on a regular basis

>she's triggered by sex

I thought it was just proverbial american prudishness

its mostly because she's a stupid bitch completely devoid of empathy

I'd rather be the guy that didn't get any than the guy in a relationship with a turbo-whore to be honest familia

>wew
>Message her 3 days later
It is 100% your fault nothing happened.

She's a whore?

Having dated a whore in highschool you can trust me when I say they have very few actual morals and most of life is a game to them.

What the hell were you doing for 3 days?

Why do fucking fat NEETS that post here continue to post so many easily unbelieveable stories it's sad as fuck. More cringy than if you said "I know I'm a loser." Have some fucking dignity, even on the internet.

Probably jacking it to trannies on an anime imageboard.