/trek/

Morning Raktajino edition

why did the Romulans going back in time turn Sulu into a gay?

Remember that time Bajoran extremists began terrorizing the station and violently branding people with their mark on the forehead?

Bajorans: Not even once

I want to talk about STD here

You didn't see nothin'

we can't always have what we want

Your disease belongs in your containment thread

STD is the second best series after DS9 so far

Can someone recommend me some Raktajinokino?

Discovery is great /trek/. Why all the hate.

because it is not a great /trek/, it's more like complete /dreck/

Give it a year or so and it'll probably be a core part of /trek/
Some folks seem to need time to adapt to the idea of a new show.

Then just do it, people can respond if they want or not. It's Star Trek, after all.

It's way too early to say this imo, but what I can say for sure is that STD has the best three opening episodes of any Star Trek series, not that this is exactly difficult to achieve.

it doesn't feel like trek and the dialog is fuck awful

This, stay in your containment thread drecktards

Honestly if you want to talk about it, just talk about it, not whether it's good or not or whether it's /trek/ or not. That's what causes the shitposting.

Stop right now and just go back.

You're already ruining a thread early.

Let sitting ducks lie.

Gonna start posting about Discovery only in this thread tbqh

Heard it all before, billy bob.
It's not that bad at all and there's only been 3 episodes.

what's a dreck?

Not him but this is exactly the kind of shitty post that's the problem. He's just giving his opinion on a Star Trek series. His post is relevant, yours is meta. Calm down.

Go away, we don't want a shit flinging fest that inevitably starts and then it becomes a dual-compartment echo chamber of repetition.

You have two threads. Good bye.

Okay. Have anything /trek/ related to say or just bitching?

>Not him but this is exactly the kind of shitty post that's the problem. He's just giving his opinion on a Star Trek series. His post is relevant, yours is meta. Calm down.

Once again, here we are a few posts in on STD. Why is your containment thread not good enough? Why does more than two threads need to be so? Must we shill so early and so often?

Not calming down. Go away.

>good bye
haha
you have no power here

You're moving along home and this guy blocks your Shap.

I liked this episode but this is such an unflattering shot of her face.

is that the one when the universe goes all funky and she's in charge and the only one left?
Good ep

How do you feel about this one?

Yes, she gets transported to an alternate dimension where the universe is collapsing. It does well in establishing Crusher's intelligence, too.
Probably haven't seen it. I'm only on season 4 right now.

I was more thinking along the lines of her visibly defined nipples.

But this thread exists to denigrate the only real Trek available. There should only be one thread.

>First run through TNG
I am jelly. It's such a comfy show
How are you liking it?

Fellas I just don't get it. She is mommy but not milfy

Is STD talk discouraged here, I haven't been in a thread in a while and they do have there own generals , yet it is trek. Whats the concensus big guy?

They aren't really that defined, desu. The material won't allow for it.
It's great. There's a definite improvement that occurs a few episodes into season 3 but I enjoyed the first 2 as well.

She rarely got the chance to actually be sexy on the show.

I didn't expect it to get this real.

Yeah, they should have vamped her up at least once. That would have helped, I dont really consider Sub Rosa "vamping" up. Don't get me wrong she is pretty but in an 80's mom way.

Generals are cancer.

>in the middle of season 4
This is the season in which McFadden got pregnant. She starting to thiccen up, fellas. Hoo boy

How did they integrate this into the show? I don't remember.

DS9 > TNG > TOS > ENT > VOY.

wew mama
I didn't even know she ever got pregnant, I wish they'd used it

Remember that time a Bajoran official came to congratulate DS9 on rescuing their war hero and promised better relations with the Federation and then it turned out that official was the leader of an extremist sect of xenophobes that were committing terrorists acts against the station and their own people?

Bajorans: Not even once

They didn't, I think they just did the standard thing of making her wear a coat. They did the same thing with B'Elanna.

Good taste.

I guess overall DS9 made everybody "grey" in some sense. I mean ALL that occupation talk, we are clearly supposed to be sympathetic to them, but we really aren't.

Rust on the buttplate, Pvt. Bullshit. Revoked.

Bajorans a shit

Why is everyone constantly lusting after Ridge-orans? Do they have magical cunts or a really good head game? Was the true reason of the Dominion war control of Bajor and the most valuable resource in the quadrant, Bajoran pussy?

It's mainly just Dukat tho. But they did get a ton of beautiful women to play the Bajorans, so it makes sense. I'm a Cardassian lover myself, the more alien and harsh look is hotter.

Because virtue signaling is more important than consistency or the wishes of creators.

They were literally moronic space Muslims.

I'd rather a Cardie gf over a shitty Bajoran

Weren't they going for a jewish-under-nazi-Germany kind of thing? Specially at the beginning.

>O'Brien turned down a single, horny and fertile Cardie but was THIS close to fucking Kira when she was pregnant
like, it was probably messing with him a bit to see a woman who wasn't his wife carrying his child, but still man.

T H I C C

And STD?

Shit taste

TOS > TNG > DS9 > ENT > VOY

Too early to say. It was a rough start, but episode 3 was pretty good.

Branding the jew i see nothing wrong there.

Depends on who's writing what particular episode.

>tfw you almost get to 3rd shap with a girl but she tells you to move along home

memory-alpha is using DIS as the acronym

the battle is over, the war is won

We were on a break!

what else would it be, it's consistent with other acronyms they use

CBS says it's DSC
Fags say it's STD

Thanksfully, it's DIS

that is some fucking stupid shit

i remember talking about shap and the ds9 episode, were they play the game glad to see someone trying to make it a /trek/ meme.

BAJORAN
COMFORT
GIRLS

shapposting is the hottest new thing

This is objectively correct, but you forgot to slide TAS=ENT in the middle.

>dukat will never call you in the middle of the night to tell you he fucked your mum

Cancer

DS9 is shit, and barely Trek. It's like a shitty soap opera.

TNG > TOS > DS9 > VOY > TAS > ENT

DS9 > ENT > TNG > VOY > TOS

>mother was a whore
>daughter is a whore
is it genetic or just a Bajoran speciality

I love the show so far and I'll continue to call it STD.

TNG>DS9=TOS>ENT>VOY

STD it is.

i support this message

It's a survival reflex developed under the occupation

You don't want to know how many Cardies ruined Leeta before she married Rom

Don't call it that you asshole. It's DSC or DIS. Stop insulting the good name of Trekkies everywhere with your alt-right bullshit

TNG = DS9 > TOS > TAS > ENT > VOY

S
T
D

>calling a show a funny name makes you alt-right

>someone hates something I like, they must be alt-right!
Fuck off, there's plenty of non-political things wrong with STD.
>wooden dialog
>lens flares
>the unnecessary desert walking scene
>questionable ship design
>notKlingons
>Klingon ideas about death completely changed
>holographic communications that shouldn't exist for a hundred years
>computer is retarded and lets someone out of the brig for no reason
The writers have said they intended to make it a political commentary, but I can't even tell because it is so fucking bad.

stinky Bajorans

You murdered him!

Did anyone ever watch Renegades? Was it any good?

If you're lucky your Dr can give you treatment for whatever you've contracted.

I’m a long term Star Trek fan.

But, I don’t quite understand the hatred directed towards Discovery, with claims that it is “not Star Trek”.

It most certainly is.

The original series format was changed when TNG was released, DS9 was very different to all previous series. Yet over time people accepted and praised them. Now we have Discovery, which reflects the modern audience, and I’m sure Gene Roddenberry would be happy with these changes; technological advances in film have enabled renewed narrative and visual capabilities without the restrictions he would have faced during his time.

Series have changed and developed as time has progressed.

So why are the so-called ‘true fans’ of Trek so displeased with Discovery?

Surely a true fan would welcome change with open arms, and celebrate the transformation of Gene’s original vision into something far greater than what was initially possible...

I really despise new trek show

remember earlier when i called you a shill, and you didn't understand why?

This sort of shit is why

What exactly is the problem with the klingons being a different color? Complaining about the lack of hair is even more retarded.

Fuck Data and TNG. Spock was not autistic and this shit didn't start till then.