Gay cinema

is this the best of gaykino? what other legit good gay films are there?

Lawrence of arabia

Marvel cinematic universe

Jongens
Skam S3 only (series)

>"I love superhero movies'

wong kar wai's Happy Together

first time i cried over a movie. ;_;

Hedwig and The Angry Inch. More of a general lgbt theme, but it's great.

thought I would hate it because of the whole fag story but it's really a great western

Fuck off queer.

Was it just me or did he rape him in that tent?

He seemed like he was resistant

its not rape if he enjoys it

he was in closet and afraid to give in to his desire which is why he backed off from kiss. it wasn't rape because jake gylenhaal's character wanted it and was the one who started the kiss.

Faggot genocide when?

>everything is a rape

this is your mind on liberalism

This is

If you want actual homo movies you should watch The Weekend (2011), Free Fall (2013) and Hawaii (2016)

can we also expand suggestions to include short films please? i would like to watch short films also. preferably heart-warming gay stories with happy ending.

>The Weekend (2011)

thank you, user! this was mentioned in a thread last one or two weeks ago but didn't specify what year and when i searched imdb there was like a lot of films with that title and some didn't have descriptions so gave up. tried asking in that thread but no answer.

Fucking Åmål (Show Me Love)

Swedish teenage lesbian coming of age movie

Fuck off to you disease ridden faggots

realistic AF: I had the same experience few months after watching this movie (went to london for a weekend, spent 2 days with qt, have fun & fall in love, then)

>implying lesbian love isn't the purest of all

why do you constantly stay in this thread if you hate gays so much

that user is gay but extremely self-loathing

I Love You Phillip Morris

Killer Condom. It's comedy horror, it has fun with its concept outside of just dick humor, exploring promiscuity, sexuality and safe sex in a hilarious way, and the main character's gay love life is central to the plot. Surprised me it had more depth despite having the concept it did, but it's German, sex was plastered everywhere in German culture in the early 90s.

he was not a great joker sorry

I don't know if Dallas buyers club qualifies as one of your choices, OP. But that movie is one of the best I've seen.

I Love You, Too, user

Is there a good gay film that doesn't end with one of them dead or seperated?

Party Monster

>skin
Mysterious Skin

Poor Little White Boy 4 starring Peanut Untouchable

Angels in America. The ending sorta fell flat but every episode leading up to the finale was fucking fantastic.

I liked Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles. Not kino of the highest order but still a pretty good movie.

Let the right on in

Maurice, or recent ones
>God's Own Country
>Call Me By Your Name