Who will replace Hillary?

Who will replace Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/55049bdce4b0953c7cb86fe7/1426365407557/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP_J6gmJYiU
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates#Requirements_for_write-in_candidates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits confirm it's Jeb!

no one most blue stats have already past the registration limit. clinton is the only democrat on the ballot

Al Gore was excommunicated from the party

Integers indicate MICHELLE 2016

They've had procedures for replacing the nominee since the seventies. Do you honestly think this is unprecedented?

Kaine, he's already on the ballots that were sent out for absentee and early voting.

THIRD TERM THIRD TERM THIRD TERM THIRD TERM THIRD TERM THIRD TERM

>yfw slow and steady tactic was actually legit and Yeb! becomes president

Her twin.

What, a candidate dropping out 55 days before the election? No, that's not very common.

The DNC delegates are the ones who chose the replacement. Will be hilarious if it's not Sanders

Hopefully the Bernster.

probably sanders or biden, but damn it would be nice if this were a Trump/Webb election

Obama runs for a third term.

KEK has confirmed that Jeb will

If it's Bernie this will literally be the most meme election of all time

I hope it's Bernbern

I just imagine Jeb walking up on stage wearing a cloak. When he gets to the microphone he throws off the hood for the big reveal now that he's a democrat.
pic related

numerals confirm Bernie Sanders

Dubs says the QT in the top left.

Double digits for Pocahontas

Bernie is the one pulling the strings.

We've forgotten about his hunger.

Remy LaCroix, rumors say.

Bernie and Warren would tear Trump in half.

If he came out dressed like Palpatine I would vote for him

I am actually worried if Bernie comes back in.

You just know all the millenials are going to go ape shit and donate everything they have to get him in

Has people forgotten how incompetent Bernie is?

the most jeb thing is to be off by 1

Which person on that chart for the most votes during the 2016 primary?

If they're smart, they'll put up Biden. If they're ballsy they'll put up Warren.

We need to shill for Bernie!

How old is that picture of Gore?

They all have that cuck look in their eyes. I bet they had their wives and husbands being plowed in front of them to get the face right for the picture.

#FeelTheMom

Rolling for the stien of it, Jill will be the new hill

FUCKING YEB! TO SAVE THE DAY

SLOW AND FUCKING STEADY

HE PLANNED EVERYTHING

Either Kaine or Kerry, my dubs are on Kerry.

Digits confirm ape plan all along

There will be no switching
The Democrats would lose due to being unable to get ballot access.
I am using this ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
as a source, scroll down to the bottom for the dates for the general election.

As examples I will list all the states a new democrat candidate would not be able to win by the virtue of being unable to get on the ballot due to the deadline being past with a 0 if its inconsequential and a 1 if its consequential, and I am excluding ones that are unclear/I could not find the date on the site i am using.
Alabama 0 [Sept 6th]
Alaska 0 [Sept 1st]
Colorado 1 [Sept 9th] (Big)
Delaware 1 [effectively Aug 8th] (Small but that small amount will be make or break it)
Florida 1 [Sept 1st] (HUGE)
Hawaii 1 [Sept 9th] (see delaware)
Idaho 0 [Sept 1st]
Iowa 1 [Aug 19th]
Kentucky 0 [Sept 6th]
Louisiana 0 [Aug 16th/18th]
Maine 1 [Sept 5th]
Massachusetts's deadline is in 2 days and it would be very big if Trump got that
Michigan 1 [July 29th for Dems] (BIG)
Minnesota 1 [Aug 29th]
Mississippi 0 [Aug 20th]
Missouri 0 [Aug 16th]
Montana 0 [Aug 24th]
Nebraska 0 [Sept 8th]
Nevada 1 [Aug 30th]
New Jersey 1 [Aug 4th this year, it moves]
North Carolina 1 [Aug 5th]
North Dakota 0 [Aug 20th]
Ohio 1 [Aug 10th]
Oregon 1 [Aug 30th]
South Carolina 0 [Sept 10th]
South Dakota 0 [Aug 9th]
Texas 0 [Aug 30th]
Utah 0 [Aug 31st]
Virginia 1 [Aug 26th]
West Virginia 0 [Aug 12th for Dems]
Wisconsin 1 [Sept 6th]
Wyoming 0 [Aug 20th]

In the picture related I have made all the states that have hit their deadline red. I have made states Democrats typically win blue. I have made states Republicans typically win yellow.

The Democrats will literally hand the election to Trump if they switch candidate.

Why is everyone asking this?

Did something happen?
She's dominating the polls

What are write-ins?
h
a
t

a
r
e

w
r
i
t
e
-
i
n
s
?

She died user

wrong. Hillary will still be on the ballot but you will be voting for her replacement.

FEEL THE BERN!

Obama hasn't been that bad, it's the fucking morons around him that have ruined his administration. It seems like just a few years ago illegals were all upset because Obama supposedly deported more of them than Bush, state department and intelligence officials were pressuring him to start arming Syrian rebels which he stood against, and he was the first to really expose how terrible Hillary Clinton was (who I suspect probably blackmailed him into a high level position in his administration). The beef between him and Trump is real though, those two guys hate each other.

tl;dr: Obama hasn't been that bad

Obsolete
B
S
O
L
E
T
E

Nobody. Deadline passed for registering to be on the ballot in several states.

They're stuck with Coffin Hillary.

Theres no way they put Sanders in after a medical replacement. You need someone who will be able to put out their medical records on day 1.

Guys I'm scared. Wtf is going on here? I pulled the first image off google for "The Prestige Twin" and the thumbnail is Trump in front of Trump Force One.

Help verify this pls. Is this just a coincidence or kek or time traveling wtf is going on? I'm fucking serious.

static1.squarespace.com/static/51b3dc8ee4b051b96ceb10de/t/55049bdce4b0953c7cb86fe7/1426365407557/

DNC finally admitted she has pneumonia after fainting today.
Given how hard they've pushed the "nothing wrong" narrative for so many weeks, it's obviously far worse than simple pneumonia.

>top left
Who is this semen demon?

People who are like the replys to that Bernie post are missing the point entirely.

Its not about understanding the economics. Its about understanding that education shouldn't be more expensive than livelihood.

Monica Lewinsky. Replacement worked for Bill

JEB

This

he's jew you know he will live past 100

>Implying anyone has ever won off of write ins.
>Implying minorities even know what a write in is.
>Implying people would even take the time to come and vote.

If Sanders even were to get on the ballot no significant majority would vote for him once they learn what he'd do to their taxes

This man speaks the truth.

Hillary is the Democratic candidate. There's no take backsies.

22nd amendment

Forgot to turn your heiphen

Creepy old Uncle Joe

hawaiian congresswoman or senator. i forget which one

SLOW
AND
STEADY

The RNC can challenge it with a lawsuit.
Changing the nominee would take approval by a judge

Sanders looks old. A man his age has health problems. It doesn't matter if they're mild and manageable, all that matters is perception.

Hillary isn't just the Democratic candidate. Hillary is the Democratic party.

>Al Gore
That photo is at least 20 years old.

>implying the rules will apply in any way, shape, or form.

Hilary has a twin.

> original Hilary is the identical twin
> dies three months ago in bunker
> her aids make her swalllow cyanide
> used her hair cells to grow a culture of new hilary cells
> new hilary being uploaded onto sonic computer chip
> downloads her voice tone and mannurisms
> rests is done through controls of around 8 people in a blacklit room

CAN'T EBB THE WEBB

a few pics of him doing curls in a gym can fix the public's perception. the masses are dumb

Can we just get Jim Webb to kill any other potential candidates with grenades, and take over the democrat party?

It's too late to put a new name on the ballet. Literally nobody can. I'm going to laugh if she dies right before the election. All that effort to fuck over Bernie just to die and not even make it to election day.

Even if I agreed with your premise about being able to convince people that Sanders isn't old, which I don't, you're forgetting that he has zero support from the establishment. Any replacement will be someone who has a long track record of doing right by the party.

what the fucking jewry is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZP_J6gmJYiU

Have him host a fun run or something. Unlike Hillary, Sanders is legitimately in excellent shape and released his full medical records back in like December.

you can write-in chuck norris if you wanted. stop talking about shit which you obviously know nothing about

KAINE?

also digits say Sanders/Kaine is the compromise ticket

Trump was summoned by your dubs. I'm afraid the meme magic is getting too dank for us mortals.

Obama is essentially Bush in the sense he really didn't cause all the bad shit under his presidency, it was all their staff. Bush and Obama are the clearest yet that the President really is a puppet.

Biden bitte

You really think that a DNC who put their thumbs on the scale for Clinton in such a big way is suddenly going to decide that Sanders deserves it because he came in second?

Most states have filing requirements in advance
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates#Requirements_for_write-in_candidates

the deadline isnt mentioned.but I checked for Ohio and its 29th August and in Virginia june 14th so that possibility seems to be pretty much over.

bernie is a life long politician. dont act as though he's not establishment

Darkmagic is the best magic m8. Only normies engage in peaceful spells.

It happens sometimes on Sup Forums when two anons upload an image at the exact same time, the thumbnails get switched with each other. The fact that it was Trump in front of Air Force One is a crazy coincidence though. A message from Kek maybe?

I'll splurge myself if Webb gets to run

Post yfw the Trump team get to have a comfy night in but the Clinton team will be up all night trying to resolve a party crisis unprecedented in 240 years of US history

drumpftards better hope it's not Colonel Sanders... otherwise Drumpf is a dead albino nigger lurching

Fugg

Inshallah Biden

Why does Kaine's face look so homosexual to me in every pic?

Bernouts who wont vote for Hillary will be dwarfed by business democrats who won't vote for Bernie

He has multiple prophets. We haven't identified them yet but they are walking and breathing.

Already tried cutting my wrists with a three inch blade. Felt nice.

AZ going independent?
>into the trash

Redpill me on Webb, why does everyone here like him?

Biden will replace hillary
Kaine is too mild to take the #1 Spot right off the bat (IE unless hillary wins and dies in term.
Besides Obama has been mentioning him and touting his achievements, that is untill hillary grabbed him by his balls and started to have Beezey campaign for her like the little sackless faggot he is.

Uncle Joe!

>Democrats have been saying the Republican was about to collapse since 2012
>Their candidate literally collapses and goes limp today