Guys, I"m literally crying right now. I want Trump to win so much. For America. For Canada. For the world...

Guys, I"m literally crying right now. I want Trump to win so much. For America. For Canada. For the world. And now his opposition is medically imploding right before our very eyes. All it takes is a massive stroke during the debates and it's over, it's all over, and President Trump will be a real thing. President trump. All our dreams will come true, this board will be a paradise. America will be made great again, and Canada always follows America's political lead when electing leaders so we'll get Trump Lite Kevin O'Leary next time around. I'm just so happy. We're almost out of the darkness thanks to the mighty will of kek. We got through it guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxkzmYgKYTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SUCH IS KEK'S WILL
AND AS SUCH
IT SHALL BE DONE

i'm literally shaking

Newsflahs.

You have chronic depression or you are a degenerate. Only degenerate men cry about anything other than dead horses or dogs.

t. Nietzsche

Have we started the fire Sup Forums?

SOON COMRADE, SOON.

DAWN IS BREAKING, AND A NEW SUN RISES.

Hillary stroking out would actually be the worst thing. Then the DNC gets to choose a new puppet.

you morons, nothing is going to change under Trump. If anything, your lives will become worse with him as president rather than if Hillary is president. He's not going to build a wall, and he'll probably get us into some kind major war with his recklessness. I do think both candidates totally suck, but Trump is worse.

Hillary dying is the worst thing that could happen for trump. If she dies the DNC picks somebody else. The only reason trump is still in this race is because she is more or less universally hated and stole the nom. If she dies they could pick bernie or joe biden or any number of candidates who actual people actually like.

But think of the memes, I know nothing is going to change but Sup Forums is going to fucking explode

ctr trying even now
pathetic

I can't even

can you imagine the glory guys? MDE would get infinite seasons on AS while Sam would fuck Tim Heideckers wife

>nothing will change

Haha, just watch. Look at how much shit Obama fucked up. The President has power.

You must not study politics.

If anything Hillary is the one that'll get you in wars. Whatever her master's will is.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxkzmYgKYTo

KEK REIGNS SUPREME

PRAISE BE TO HIM

>implying she will make it to the debates
Say hello to your new President

>mfw americans think they are choosing leader of their country

your president is just a puppet in a hands of jewish billionaires, and elections are just so you could have ilusion of choice, that you can make difference! Nope, you cant.

Save us, o blessed Sup Forumsand!

it's too late CTR

The teachings of POLAND can save us from our fate

>trying to change ballots this late in the game

Automatic defeat condition for dems

>being this ignorant about American politics

Why don't you read up on the significance of the 3+ supreme court justice picks the next POTUS will make?

Praise kek

This isn't ctr. This is the truth. You people are delusional and pathetic. You're crying for Trump? Get a fucking grip. You've lost your fucking mind.

Yeah I remember that time in real life where major industrialized nations went to war because one of their leaders said something rude.

>and he'll probably get us into some kind major war with his recklessness.

Unlike Hillary, who will get us into some kind of major war deliberately, and is likely already planning to do so.

prove its the truth. prove it.

We can't afford for Hillary to die before the election is over. If she does then they'll pick another candidate who'll be more liked than Clinton, that'd made it harder for Trump to win. She needs to survive until he's inaugurated

make*

hahaha

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

>tfw people would still rather vote for a post-stroke Hillary than Trump, so we get President Tim Kaine (who's so fucking forgettable that I literally just had to Google him)