When will the women shaving their head meme end

When will the women shaving their head meme end

when they start shaving their cunts?

In all honesty, how is that series of photos not virtually a brochure on how spastic she is

It works if they're pretty.

I'd be bothered if I had long hair

And if they're ugly?

Women with short hair are 10/10.

>And if they're ugly?

What do you mean by that ?

After I throat fuck them all and impregnate them with white babies.

horror movie tier looks

when lice become extinct

GOTTA FIND WILL

i once fucked a girl with ocd that shaved her head. not doing so would just make her be completely preoccupied by her hair. she was really beautiful and not a bother at all. i realize she was a rare exception in the fact she was a pleasant person to be around because all of the other women with shaved heads i have ever met are fucking cunts.

Very few women can pull off the short hair meme.
Pic related looks pretty gud

what do you mean "it works"
if they want to look good, it doesn't work at all
no woman looks better with a shaved head than with hair

LEL IM SO WHACKY AND EDGY U BETTER WATCH OUT NORMAL DUDE IM A LOT TO HANDLE DID YOU KNOW I DO CRAAAZY THINGS LIKE GO TO CONCERTS BY MYSELF AND I DONT REALLY LIKE CHAIN COFFEE PLACES THAT MUCH

Honestly if they're not psychotic (99% of shaved women are though) it can be kinda cute.

I think it's hot depending on the girl, so hopefully not soon.

muh v for vendetta

Still looked cuter with long hair. Also what the fuck? I've never seen her side profile that perpendicular, she has a weird shaped face.

once my dick has filled every single one

who is this Semen Demon from the Region of Bourgogne?

Probably when guys stop trying to grow tits.

My girlfriend has had trichtillomania since about sophomore year of high-school which was about when I met her. She's shaved half her head to keep herself from pulling and is considering shaving the whole thing. I've seen her with a full head of hair and quite frankly I kinda think she'd look cuter with a shaved head. I guess for a lot of girls who do it to make a statement it IS a meme, but to my girl it's a treatment to stop her from a destructive compulsion...I guess what I'm saying is its not a meme if you do it for a reason other than to just get attention.

Girls with shaved heads are cute. CUTE!

a destructive compulsion of ripping one owns hair out is a sign of mental disorder. your gf is in the same class as a sick bird who rips out its own feathers. anything past a short haircut is not cute.

you do realize that means you have underlying homosexual tendencies

Looks like an audition reel for Tank Girl

your gay right? you can't be for real.

Why are most females born with pattern baldness? Some men get it when they're older, but look at that shit, I notice it with other women who shave their heads too.

not gay just autistic

Who is she? Why does OP think this is a meme?