Joss..why are you reshooting all my scenes first?

>Joss..why are you reshooting all my scenes first?

christ, fuck wheadon

>Joss, why are you filming me only from the neck down?

I hate Snyder's movies with a passion but Jesus Christ Joss why does everything you touch look like a cheap tv production.

That's the problem with hiring TV directors. They were trained to do cheap shit on a small budget with a tight schedule.

>right looks better cause it's darker
the shot on the right is pretty bad too, just for different reasons, look at the way his hands are lit more than his face is, that's a very awkward lighting set up, the color grading in the background is pretty bad too, makes his arm melt into it

Joss hasn't been a TV director for like a decade though.

Holy fuck he looks terrible on the left. Joss ruined another fucking movie the fat fuck

>post menopause vs pre menopause

Poor ben.

right
>stoic
>weathered
>strong
>dramatic lighting

left
>weak
>skinny neck
>chubby gay looking concerned face
>shit lighting

Nah, right is fine. You wasted your time typing all that

nice counter arguments

No need to argue a shit opinion, just the need to let you know it's worthless

kek

Why are you so in denial of facts?

Right is fine, stop whining

>grey hair on the right
>strange brunette wig on the left

Left is fine. Stop whining.

No it isn't. I pointed out the flaws in that shot. You're just denying reality at this point.

>horrid opinon
>facts

>i'm going to respond with greentexting and a gif, that surely will change the reality to fit my agenda

>No it isn't. I pointed out the flaws in that shot.

You pointed out nothing of merit

>I pointed out flaws

Kek

there is no reality where your opinion is fact user.

>awkward lighting
>bad color grading
>nothing of merit
>not facts

>reality
>to fit my agenda

Ironic

>if repeat myself surely they'll believe me!

Nice try

Once a TV director always a TV director.
You can take the director out of TV but you can't take the TV out of the director.

I see no facts there. just objectively shit taste and potential hint of autism

yes, it's ironic to make fun of a bad shot while comparing it to a different shot that isn't that much better, it's almost as if you don't care about cinematography and you're just a brand person with a us vs them mentality

left looks much better

actually its really just (You) vs everyone else. Keep at it tho

Have you seen The Avengers? He could have fooled me.

So what's with this superheros teaming up thing both Marvel and DC are doing?
I mean firstly, it only works in comics because comic book fans have very low standards when it comes to stories. Secondly, why would Batman or Hawkeye be useful when facing an intergalactic threat?

yeah, not surprised, most Sup Forumsirgins know nothing about what makes a shot good or not so they just perpetuate the "dc is kino" meme

Trying really hard there m8. Why seek such validation? This isnt reddit. Nobody can upvote you

>everyone here pretends to like shitty movies because we're all contrarian brand warriors
kek

>Joss is not a director hac-

well i mean yea anonymous, youre the go to guy for knowledge of the kino shot

Mike is that you? Did they ask you to talk about Marvel some more?

>this isn't reddit
>kino shot
we need /film/

how is it josh's fault that ben is transitioning?

>dislike one thing
>must like the opposite thing

>most Sup Forumsirgins know nothing about what makes a shot good

jesus, this is embarrassing for you

it really isn't

>imagine being this deluded and high on your own fumes

Top lel, you're clueless

He looks much better in the left pic.

explain what makes the shot on the right "good" without saying "it just looks good/better man".

>gets blown out
>goes on the defensive

Classic

why can't he sort himself out? He's such a classic rich alcoholic

he looks like fucking shit

this is damn good bait

like this post?
or that post?
or maybe this post?
what about this post?

the image on the right visually conveys strength , personal and external struggle, and a powerful atmosphere and mood. the image on the left looks like shit.

>all posts making you look like a crybaby autist screaming about "true" cinematography

>the image on the right visually conveys strength , personal and external struggle, and a powerful atmosphere and mood
>visually conveys strength , personal and external struggle
>personal and external struggle

Are you an english teacher by any chance? Cause you're really reaching on that one.
>screaming about "true" cinematography
I don't know how to read: the post

jesus

>screaming about "true" cinematography
I don't know how to read: the post

meanwhile

>most Sup Forumsirgins know nothing about what makes a shot good

Are you going to just start conveniently forgetting your own dumbass statements

Wew lad you are oblivious

>You can take the director out of TV but you can't take the TV out of the director.
Steven Spielberg
Ridley Scott
Sam Peckinpah
Sidney Lumet
John Frankenheimer
Robert Altman
William Friedkin
Michael Mann
Brad Bird

All started on TV. Whedon is just a lazy hack.

>It's an user makes a fool out of himself episode

Comfy

>visually conveys strength , personal and external struggle, and a powerful atmosphere and mood

wrong. pic on right visually conveys ugliness.

if you think those two statements exclude each other you need to go back to school, what i said is a guess but a very probable one, most of the threads you see on Sup Forums are about capeshit, they think just because you go some dark color grading you're suddenly kino, there is no "true" cinematography, No Country for Old Men and Ida look nothing alike but both have really good cinematography. It's about framing, lighting, the camera angle etc. all things that you can point out to in the shot. Both of the shots in OPs pic are pretty bad.

kek is that you Joss

nope i'm not an english teacher, but because art is subjective and you didn't accept the image on the right just 'looking good/better' so i gave you an explanation as to why it was better. to further the point the image on the right (because it was lit properly) helps define his jaw/chin, and his brow ridge which makes him look more masculine, which really helps the shot because he's batman, the left image has really diffused light so no hard shadows to define any of the angles of his face and the angle makes his face look fat.

whole lot of nothing you said there.

You took the time to type out all that shit just to fail to grasp your opinion isnt fact.

I think it actually might be LMAO

what an idiot. Joss if you're reading this, you fucking suck. Quit while you're still ahead.

>Imagine being this much of a flaming autist

desperately seeking validation eh?

>art is subjective and you didn't accept the image on the right just 'looking good/better' so i gave you an explanation as to why it was better
wrong, you said what you think the image conveys, you didn't mention on what you're basing it on, just how it makes you feel, i pointed out technical facts
>art is subjective and you didn't accept the image on the right just 'looking good/better' so i gave you an explanation as to why it was better
a) it's not lit properly, his arms are lit more than his face b)the shot on the left has a better defined jaw, because the background is so dark and his face isn't as lit as it should be, the edges of his face are blurry and blend into the dark, making his face look kinda fat

which image looks better, and why?

memes aside the whole situation surrounding this movie is really sad, at first i thought whedon would only be involved with minor reshoots and post-production but now it seems like he's tearing apart the entire movie and injecting it with full on MCUck disease, with how he feels about trump and all i wouldn't be surprised if he added some bullshit contemporary political layer to it as well, making the movie EVEN more unremarkable

>quoting the same post twice

kys

>how to spot reddit

is he holding a tiny mug on the left shot?

Is this photoshopped?

i roughly sketched over both of their jaws in paint to point out that in the left shot it's much more defined and masculine

fucking hell this is you isnt it joss. dont make me screen cap the nonsense youve been spouting

>I hate Snyder's movies with a passion
Back to rebbit you pleb

not understanding the very simplest forms of visual language, and getting confused by someone explaining it to you. kys my man as you are truly lost if you think the left image in anyway shape or form shows a strong male superhero

left
blue filter is for fags

You new here? You post like it

Why does he look so bad on the left?

>argue that right is bad
>so lemme guess, the left one is better, huh
why are you so retarded?

there definitely is an objective quality to art, why do you think classical music is still so popular despite being hundreds of years old? art that is objectively bad is art that can't stand the test of time, pretty simple stuff.

A true retard is among us. not just a simple memer

why do you guys act like it's supposed to be the same shot? the background is different, for all we know it's a completely different scene in opposite ends of the script.

>left image in anyway shape or form shows a strong male superhero
>looks younger
>stronger jaw
The only thing that ruins it is the terrified look on Ben's face but in the right shot he looks sleepy/tired so it's not like it's that much worse

cause bruce is crossing his arms and is wearing a similar outfit, duh

oh it is that much worse. nice try

>pointed out the flaws in that shot.
That his arms aren't in the shadow but his face kinda is? Why is this a flaw?

kys retard

reshoot on the left is disgusting. Joss whedon is a sweaty hack fuck

lol i think you are confused, the left is awful.

ok bud

If you love men looking like old lesbians then sure.

>autism at its finest flaring up

Either that or a mega bait with supreme effort put in

>Complaining about word "Kino"
You have to go back