Remember that user that claimed to be FBI and green texted an entire timeline of what the Dems and Federal government...

Remember that user that claimed to be FBI and green texted an entire timeline of what the Dems and Federal government would do leading up to the election?

I seem to remember the end game being Hillary dropping out in September and being replaced by Biden. Her having pneumonia definitely could begin this process.

Someone post the caps from that thread please.

bump.

does anyone have the screenshot?
I've never read it

Yes. It exists and was popular on here a week after he posted it. I just never bothered saving it. Silly me.

bah. Last bump.

Here you go.

part 2

Not the one I'm speaking of. This guy literally had a month by month timeline leading up to the election. But interesting nonetheless.

Bump for a good cause

Fuck HRC

where does it say clinton will get sick, bow out and biden will come in here?

Bump for Hamambre

Bumping because it sounds somewhat familiar

bump for walls worldwide

Yep! Clinton is going to be indited any day now! Trump will run, essentially, unopposed. LMAO. You idiots will believe anything.

This was part of it but he also mentioned Biden stepping in because of her health.

BUMP

the time traveler one?

here's some creeper shit..

captures ive saved to my phone-- +800 in total --periodically are 'wiped' without my having approved such an action

i litterally just saw the time traveler picture i mentioned in while i was looking for a picture to post in another thread. but now i can't fucking find it even though i saw it 5 minutes ago.

it states clinton will be defeated and sep 11 2017 will be declared peace and prosperty day

these are both bullshit

Thats complete bullshit and impossible because so many state's ballot deadlines have passed that those select states alone give 287 electoral votes.