Biden vs Trump - This looks likely to happen now now

The problem is that Biden doesn't have the high negatives and crimes and shit like Clinton. He also has massive blue collar support and "likeability".

I think Obama will push like fuck to get him in and get Hillary out.

How would Trump tackle this guy if he gets swapped in?

The states marked in red have Hillary Clinton on the ballot and they are not allowed to change their ballots.

In 3 days, Vermont will lock.
In 5 days, Washington and Delaware will lock.

this. they're stuck with hillary.

We could use the last minute swap as a way to show how sloppy and unprepared the DNC is.
We could call this karma as its already proven that the DNC rigged the primaries to nominate Hillary.

Why do people think Biden will run? He already decided not to.

Yea I didn't really think they could pull something like that.

now give him the states that will go to trump anyway on that map and fill in the rest blue and you'll have the best case scenario for democrats

He's got that anti-white viral clip that floated around recently. That plus the creepy shit are pretty bad optics.

He forgot like 5 states btw and Delaware is already past

Do you have source on the dates? I remember a listing of deadlines a while back but I keep running into each party's primary election dates

this is the work of trump
4d underwater mahjong

>People like Biden
Even among hardcore liberals he is considered a meme and an embarrassment.

oh fuck i wonder why no one thought of biden a year ago!? cuz he's not fucking running you faggot.

Kek so its either Trump/Pence or Kaine/Ryan once Hillary croaks?

If Biden had gone into the primaries, and had won the primary, he would've gotten crushed harder than shitlary

Hillary is the epitome of

>Muh first woman
>Muh experience
>Muh woman's rights
and many other bullshit, all Trump would need to do to destroy Biden would be to show the pictures of "Uncle creepy Biden" in his rallies or even in the debates and that would've made Biden a bigger meme than Trump right there.

Guys... I-I'm scared. Why is this all happening so fast?

I can already smell the liberal headlines.
>"Old white man VS old white man... great choices america"

We're less than 2 months away from the fate of the west user.

The next several weeks are going to be the biggest happenings train to possibly ever hit this board.

>biden

Who cares

This. Even Jon Leibowitz considered his bizarre fair game.