youtu.be/_i6G-ohKFp4?t=5m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY
youtu.be/JbHbGyXqvFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=DtE2ZpAiK8Q

I used to like the gig and the girlfriend bc of DUDE WEED
But Will home alone was brilliant.
Also, funny how Simon gets over Tara but not over Carly. The movie butchered her charancter

I don't remember the episodes that well but my favorite line is:

"Alright lads, hop in to the pussy mobile."
"That's a funny name for your mums car."

I was in tears the first time I saw that.

>Jay: Oi, Neil, did you hear about Chris from the paper shop?
>Neil: No, what?
>Jay: He was messing about up The Rec. Got his head wedged in the bottle bank. Got stuck there all night. By the time someone found him in the mornin', he'd been arse-raped 18 times.
>Neil: Ohhhh mate... that's grim...

If it makes you feel better, Simon and Tara's actors are married

BEEP BEEEPITYT BEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEPITY BEEP

i knew that. Also, he was ok in Fresh Meat, but not as great

>Jay asking the drug dealer to roll the blunt for him
So good, I know people who have done this

Jay and Neil banter was top tier

fucking hilarious, i remember when that episode aired.

He basically plays Simon in everything. There's this new Netflix show called White Gold with him and Jay and they basically are the same characters

WE ARE TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT HER

The drug dealer at the gig was fucking hilarous. First movie was also good, second was shite.

>pic related, best girl next to Neils sister

the best one has to be
Jay:he`s the one who gave it to the monkey (aids)
Neil: take that back
Jay: thats what the monkey said to him

its so odd that simon looks like the young british equivelant of chris evans

>If Mr Chippy doesn't get in there first, you..

>Je ne'pas L'arabe

Tara>Charlotitcow>Carly

what episode was that in?

*n'aime

>tfw you were jay in sixth form

FEISTY ONE YOU ARE

>Richard, yeah? Richard.

FRIEND

FUCKING CAR FRIEND

youtube.com/watch?v=sToSvLXBxwk

You nonce

who else quotes 'FRIEND' and 'OO SORRY' with the boys all the time?

How was the US version of the show?

loved how the lads couldn't understand why women thought guy was attractive

don't even

>Will's mom

M-MUH DICK!

oh Fergus

imdb.com/title/tt1728564/quotes

It was produced by the BBC

Saw them in Bristol the other week; she's not nearly as attractive as on TV but he looked pretty good

>inb4 fag

youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U
why does it have narration
fucking hell

>Dead hand gang

Thanks, Phil.

>Well you assumed wrong, Will. Very wrong.

BUS WANKERS

mornin' benders

You mean like in the UK version?

>that dislike ratio
I've never seen that many dislikes before. It has to be one of the most disliked videos on YouTube.

the trailer you idiot

premium mummykino

Top 10 tv villains?

>had a big house party with all our m8s at the end of the summer holiday after sixth form ended
>stayed up for hours with a few lads after the party drinking and watching S1 inbetweeners on catch-up
>laughed out arses off, felt very close to them
>knew it was the end of my adolescence, and I'd never be a teenager again
>That was four years ago now
I hardly speak to them now. They were good friends

>Tfw you will never have a Bro like Jay

Why live?

to this day

>watch Fresh Meat before uni
>bit like inbetweeners in university setting, pretty good stuff
>watch Fresh Meat after uni
>shit hits far too close to home

Literal perfection.

MY DAD'S NOT BENT

This is probably the part I've laughed most at. Also Jay's dad.

>There's this new Netflix show called White Gold with him and Jay and they basically are the same characters
WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED

youtu.be/ku6L8UupkG0

I just torrented it

10/10 cringecomedycore

I thought It was a fart sir... I thought It was safe.

Thanks, Phil.

> Remember watching this at school with about 20 lads clustered around 1 computer, still remember the little Channel 4 advert that used to play before the videos on youtube
> Remember watching it with my
ex gf last year
It's honestly top tier nostalgia

>having 20 friends

>You definitely take after your mum in the cock size department
She hasn't got one either

>having 20 friends
mostly just aquaintances desu

>deleted scene where she sees wills penis

youtu.be/_i6G-ohKFp4?t=5m50s

muh fuggin dick

will's reaction to that was funny

>what you're saying is the first eighteen people to have discovered him in this state just happened to be opportunistic homosexual rapists?

>This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
>live in the UK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>content blocked in the same country as it was aired and created
How does that work?

replace tube with pak in the url.

Enjoy the viruses :^)

>you look like my cousin when he went for a job interview
>oh, is he a golf pro?
>naw, he got down's syndrome

It's on All4, and Channel 4 want you to watch it there.

The bit where the fish gets its head caved in.

Watched the first episode but that dude from gossip girl ruins the show for me. He's not funny and his smug aura mocks me.

don't mind me, just the pinnacle of modern day british comedy coming through

works in aus, sorry cUKs check ya tv licences

Fresh Meat was more relatable as a richfag

Probably the work experience one.

Also literally marathoned this yesterday and realized netflix had removed the movies for my country.

is it possible for americans to actually enjoy this show? seems like school in america and lack of bant would make it hard for them to get it

>so you're back with the pig?

What is the absolute best possible US remake of the Inbetweeners?

nothing americans are just not that funny in ordinary day to day life, it wouldnt work

Small time.
youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

I had trials at West ham

COMPLETED IT MATE

No because yanks literally suck at banter and can't handle it
They wonder why they're being so mean to each other
Seriously watch it with an american, they don't understand how the boys banter is not completely mean-spirited

Was this supposed to be a miserable, dystopian view of lower middle class life in modern England?

I didn't find many of the jokes funny but it was interesting to watch from the point of view of how hemmed in and oppressive the entire thing felt and the way the characters had adapted to deal with it

youre gonna have to explain yourself more, youre not currently making any fucking sense

They have absolutely no freedom to be themselves. Everywhere they go they're constantly being beaten down by the people around them. They live in these tiny houses on these tiny streets that ensure they have little privacy and little opportunity to avoid other people's judgement. They're also always running into people they know, which further forces them to act as they're expected to. Every time they try to exercise independence and individuality, there's always some authority (parents, teachers, their peers) punishing them for it. The entire show is them trying to be themselves and do what they want to and the oppressive social system they live in shaming and ridiculing them for it. Yet they take this for granted and seem to take all the problems it causes for them in stride, and use humour and cynicisma as defense mechanism.

And then the fact that it's set in overcast, grey England (as opposed to something like Summer Heights High which at least has the sunny Australian backdrop to lighten it up) which adds another layer to it.

I thought the whole thing was a very authoritarian depiction of society but not in the ways we're used to seeing, like A Clockwork Orange or 1984 or Brazil or something.

Or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass.

jesus christ are you a spastic, of course they dont have much freedom, theyre kids, half the plot is about them trying to get some freedom like all kids do, you've gotta have something wrong with your brain to think all that shit up or youre just an american

He's confused about a show involving a school where no one gets shot.

I'm guessing you're not from the UK? The series goes out of its way to put the boys into cringy/comedic situations, but apart from that it's an exremely realistic depiction of sixth-form life for almost all people. British houses really are that small and packed together, it wasn't made that way just for the show. It's set in England just because that's where it was made, it's not trying to make a point or anything.

>of course they dont have much freedom, theyre kids,
There are adults in the show and they're made the subject of gossip and ridicule as well. It isn't just about growing pains, it's about them trying to fit into a punishingly conformist system where they're held accountable to the rest of the community for their every move.

>it's an exremely realistic depiction of sixth-form life for almost all people. British houses really are that small and packed together, it wasn't made that way just for the show.
I know.

>it's not trying to make a point or anything.
I know it's a comedy and it takes all the stuff about England it depicts that I pointed out for granted.

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURD

are you some type of marxist or some shit?

Your dad is a bender though.

youtu.be/JbHbGyXqvFw

>it's about them trying to fit into a punishingly conformist system where they're held accountable to the rest of the community for their every move.
christ almighty

is this the peak of not handling banter?

What is the aim of banter?

builds friendships
anyone that can take light-hearted bants (and give them back) is worth keeping in touch with