Is it time for a cruel intentions remake or sequel?

Is it time for a cruel intentions remake or sequel?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/12/cruel-intentions-reboot-dead-may-be-redeveloped-1201875256/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope not. It's perfect and perfectly preserved 90s culture. Watching it is like time traveling. Based movie

let me rephrase that. would you watch a sequel with a sarah michelle gellar nude/sex scene?

Isn't she in her 40s now?

Don't need any more sequels. First was kino. Second was direct to Dvd-tier masturbation fodder and third was irrelevant not even really related to the first two.

what about the cancelled tv show?

They were going to make a new tv series recently following on from the original movie with a milf SMG seducing a younger guy, but it got canned

deadline.com/2016/12/cruel-intentions-reboot-dead-may-be-redeveloped-1201875256/

Also Amy Adams Kathryn > SMG Kathryn

also this wouldn't be a low budget cash grab.

A remake that has a decent budget with a very known cast like the original.

Oh shit, that's what I was thinking if they did a remake. Got anymore info om milf kathryn?

>A remake that has a decent budget with a very known cast like the original.
I'd watch it, but I wouldn't really want it to happen cause Cruel Intentions brings back memories from me growing up.

To watch a reboot as an adult would make me feel old as fuck.

>this destroys the prepubescent penis

Cruel Intentions is based on Dangerous Liaisons you pleeeeeeebs.

Bad idea. This is just Dangerous Liaisons anyway and we have plenty renditions of that.

What I would like to see are more modern takes on classic lit like we got in the '90s.

ah the Sorrell twins
god bless em

after years of watching buffy this moment was truly heaven

As long as she's banging her brother

>gif

And let's not forget Mia Kirshner's whole parody of the character in Not Another Teen Movie

Cruel Intentions 2 is really underrated. It goes beyond being wank bank material like Poison Ivy 3 or Embrace of the Vampire. It has some funny writing and Amy Adams never looked better than she did in this film. A genuine guilty pleasure.

I loved her in Hellboy as well

>Cruel Intentions 2 is really underrated.
It is amazing to watch Bitchy Blonde Amy, so different from what she normally plays

Now that she waxes, no thanks.

Where would you put it, user?

omeone post the down boy webm

urethra obv

One of the worst highly-regarded movies I've ever seen, how can you people like this tripe

Jerked it to this version more than to the original.

came here to post this
dangerous liaisons is actually a better film too
it's lovecraftian etc

Mia just has the sexiness cranked up to 11

never got the big deal about this movie. obvious plot that could have been told in 20 minutes, and terrible acting on all accounts.

poor Jakey jakey

pure lesb kino

anus, because it's tighter and my johnson is not mutilated by jews.

do amerisharts really do this?

I dunno I have never observed them in the wild