Can we get a predictions thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XPKLhKxlBKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>clinton

reminder

>All Trump has to do to win is win

What did he mean by this?

He's going to win New Hampshire and Michigan.

I have some reasonably politically active family members that live in Michigan.

They say it will be close.

If NY goes red than so does Jersey.

Trump will easily win Wisconsin, Michegan and Oregon (former due to right to work laws, the latter due to bernouts going green).

I thought Virginia was republican

Drumpf doesn't stand a chance.

Trump is winning NH, not that that changes your point

Lolno

>bong in charge of electoral college comprehension

sad!

Hillary dies today, what is there to predict?

>Alabama
>Blue

They moved the entire Pentagon related industry in northern Virginia and many other federal related administrations (it's just next to Washington DC) in the last 15 years. Northern Virginia is all suit government workers voting 90% democrat.

Not anymore.

This is literally what will happen. Time traveler btw.

I grew up in Oakland County, the entire state is going red this year. Despite the shitstorm over Flint's water the Democrats cannot unseat Snyder due to his supermajority and his right to work laws. The latter of which could only happen because Rattner (GM's bailout czar) sent all the jobs south. Detroit went bankrupt in 2013, the same year Walker survived his recall (also with a supermajority).

The Democrats are dead here. The older blacks are pissed but they're impoverished now and will not turn out for a bitchy white lady from New York, especially when Obama (who was from Chicago and was their friend) sold their jobs out. Younger blacks have gone full BLM mode and would rather burn the party down than vote for any white person.

>New Mexico
Too many illegal tacos, not a chance
>Oregon
Too many leftards useful for the day of the rope
>Pennsylvania
Too many niggers
>Michigan
Possible
>Colorado
DUDE

These threads are so entertaining because of the varying levels of delusion.

>"heh, i'm smarter than everyone, but im not gonna post my prediction either heheh"

Is this likely?

Trump vs Kerry or Kaine

(Ballot access shafts the DNC completely)

more like i'm not going to pretend to know what i'm talking about because i lurked Sup Forums for a whole summer
come back and post your predictions when you actually know what you're talking about

Why are you assuming Ohio is safe?

Oregon's leftists are so leftist that they will go for Stien. Remember that Oregon is where the Green Party actually has a few Assembly seats.

I live in va beach and have never seen a Hilary sign on trump, but the fuckin NoVA area is a complete different story

I live in Ottawa County, one of the reddest counties in Michigan.

The county's Republican Party is literally doing nothing to support Trump. They don't even have Trump yard signs.

He will win NM before CO

He has almost 40% approval among hispanics, which is what Bush had and Bush won NM in 2004

I grew up in California, the entire state is going red this year.

Democrats are dying off here. White Californians are all telling me they are for Trump. Even legal Hispanics are saying they are tired of illegals and every one I have talked to say they will vote for Trump. Plus I've talked to many black Californians who said they are tired of being on the Democrat plantation and are gonna vote Trump. Asians will vote Trump as well. How do I know this? I'm pretty social and talk to a lot of people. Did I mention most of these people are registered Democrats? They realize Obama hasn't done shit for them, neither has Pelosi or anyone else. Time for civic nationalism.

I predict Trump will win California by a 52-48 margin, and the state will eventually be reliably red in the future. Even San Francisco is gonna vote for him because gays are against Islam.

The only county he will probably lose decisively is Marin County, because they are so far lost. Democrats are the real racists, that is for sure.

NM will go Trump before CO does.

WA here,
Democrats here are so low-energy, most are still stuck on bernie.
I see Trump supporters almost every single day, one was driving through a parking lot and waving a Trump flag out of his car.
Many counties have small margins that will definitely be affected by many things, there is a chance for us and Oregon to go red. Don't lose hope bros.

Or split Maine and take NH

It's easy to tell you aren't from around here when you claim PA has more niggers than MI.
It's the other way around, denbro.

It's just Detroit and Muskegon. If those blights could be gone Michigan would be perfect.

I live out in the country here in Michigan and everybody is for Trump. When you go into citys such as Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Lansing, they are all Hillary

Minnesotian here, the state is split ever since bernie dropped out. There's a bit of talk of our delegates going over to the other party before the elections.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHCFuShiuciuaecfiuheiuhHAUHNININIGNGIEGNEIGNIEGNINGIEGNGNIGERR

and pontiac

same, i live in cali and alot of students here are turning to trump

Friendly reminder that Trump will take the Maine split.

>NY
>blue

pick one

bruh

AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND

>youtube.com/watch?v=XPKLhKxlBKc