Go on

Go on.....

When I was a newfag, I defended Sup Forums. As an oldfag, I shall not abandon it. I give sincere thanks to OP, who has generously presented me with the most promising theme imaginable. I address you directly, . Please listen as if you were a Chad normie, and not a shitposting, autism-addled wreck. You are certainly not without accomplishments: it is a rare man who can boast of permabanned before even coming of age. You have brought upon us memes, faggotry and capeshit. You are Sup Forums's Helen of Troy. But then a Redditor's role has always suited you best.

NNUUUUAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cicero must have really hated that reader

>hello, duro

GAIUS
>*hand ploughing motion*
JULIUS
>*hand ploughing motion*
CEASAR
>*hand ploughing motion*

I just finished watching both Seasons yesterday.
Great fucking show.
Can anyone recommend me any other Spartan/Roman era shows? I've already seen Spartacus, but it had too much CGI bullshit for my liking.
Rome was great but I would have liked to see some more battles. Anything Ragnar/Vikings-esque would be sweet.

>these are my daughters, redeemed from slavery
>the eldest, has been prostituted
>the boy, is my wife's child by another man

The actor must have had the time of his life with this guy

no doubt

FORTUNE

>Shall we then examine your conduct from the time when you were a boy? I think so. Let us begin at the beginning. Do you recollect that, while you were still clad in the pretexta, you became a bankrupt? That was the fault of your father, you will say. I admit that. In truth, such a defense is full of filial affection. But it is peculiarly suited to your own audacity, that you sat among the fourteen rows of the knights, tho by the Roscian law there was a place appointed for bankrupts, even if any one had become such by the fault of fortune and not by his own. You assumed the manly gown, which you soon made a womanly one; at first a public prostitute, with a regular price for your wickedness, and that not a low one. But very soon Curio stepped in, who carried you off from your public trade, and, as if he had bestowed a matron’s robe upon you, settled you in a steady and durable wedlock. No boy bought for the gratification of passion was ever so wholly in the power of his master as you were in Curio’s. How often has his father turned you out of his house? How often has he placed guards to prevent you from entering? while you, with night for your accomplice, lust for your encourager, and wages for your compeller, were let down through the roof. That house could no longer endure your wickedness.

>GAULISH

ATIA OF THE JULII
I CAAALL FOR JUSTICE

>APPROPRIATE
>MINIMUM

Could Game of Thrones have been saved by the Newsreader?

BY ORDER OF THE IRON THRONE ALL MOCKERY
OF RENLIN AND HIS ONE HUSBANDO
SHALL BE KEPT TO
AN APPROPRIATE
MINIMUM

IRL he gave several speeches against Mark Antony in person and got his tongue and hands ripped out for it. Cicero literally lived and died for the bantz

>ATIA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

You don't just BECOME an oldfag you fucking mongoloid. I've been here for 5 years and I'm considered cancer, not even a newfag. It's about when you started browsing not how long you've been browsing you absolute fucking waste of space.

>No show is beyond redemption, GoT
>Not even you

underappreciated

You guys are cunts, I've watched this show 8 times roughly and this is making me want to marathon it again.

I only stopped posting images to finish the last 3 episodes

>armies marching towards one another in good formation
>formation breaks apart into disorganized 1 v. 1's as soon as they hit
Hate this meme so much

>I am a son of Hades! I fuck Concorde in her ass!
You forgot most important part:
>You will treat them with respect!

>You forgot most important part:

I will take my life if I must but, please know, I have been faithful

It's OK, I like the cut of your jib.

>been here for 5 years
>still a newfag
the absolute state of you

I, Claudius