Anyone else feel bad for her?

I honestly tried to. But no. Fuck that bitch.

Fucking Evil Incarnate. Kek does not preach the message of compassion.

no

if she needs to be president for her happiness then she's got a long more wrong with her than pneumonia

Fuck no, I'd happily piss on her grave

No time for sympathy

checkem

A little. But wtf. Someone so evil corrupt and hated should never run for president. It was her choice.

I dont feel bad for her
But I know already, the day will come when Kek turns unto us

i actually kind of do, because i have found myself on that side of hate before. and im sure, when i see hillary being bullied like that, im sure thats going to be me one day too

> true happiness

>Starts a thread about feeling bad for Hillary with white nationalist symbol Pepe the Frog
What did OP mean by this

>a little

Get out

Yea
I feel bad for her.
Pray for her conversion.

DO NOT LISTEN TO SHILLS, THEY ARE PAID TO SHILL

KEEP SENDING DIGITS TO KEK, HE NEEDS OUR HELP TO FINISH THE WORK HE STARTED

GUILLOTINE!!!!!!!!!!!

nope

it really shows the class of the average Sup Forums user. most people are just cheering on her death. it's disgusting really. but no, i don't.

No not really. She is one of the most vile and despicable people.
If she dies today the 11th of September will be a good day from now on.

I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

>claw your way through the US political system
>stand by as your husband cucks you so you can further your career
>lie, cheat, steal to get whatever advances you can
>have those who stand in your way killed
>have the best medical help at your disposal to combat your ailments
>your body still gives out
>you're still a mortal
>you will still die before achieving your life long goals after coming so close
Nah, fuck that cunt

No, not really. She used to look good but she's a fucking viper who'll ruin everything she can if in office.

Not NIGGER

As despicable as she is, yeah I do feel a little bad.
But she knew what was happening and so did everyone around her and they only have themselves to blame for continuing with this charade.

Seeing that video filled me with pride. She deserves everything bad that happens to her and then some.

Of all the people in this election I actually felt bad for Jeb. He tried so hard but it was all for naught. Besides, he's so moe.

No, she's getting the easy way out.

I wanted Trump to annihilate her first.

and that is the story kek wills

>When you see an old lady falling down but realize it's Hillary

literally nothing too bad can happen to her. she is a career criminal with no redeeming qualities

Nope, her political agenda will harm me, my loved ones, and my country. If KEK strikes her down before she can debate Trump or she just loses the debates I will have zero sympathy. She is and always has been an amoral, corrupt, lying, and incompetent politician, she shows contempt for citizens of the country who don't agree with her and her foundation takes money from some of the most abhorrent countries on the planet, who just so happen to receive better arms deals afterwards.

As a Christian I am really struggling to feel bad about this, but as an American I deeply want to watch her fall horribly.

Also, this whole meme magic thing is starting to worry me. Yeah ahaha funny frog pictures or whatever are fine and dandy, but what if we've actually tapped into some kind of satanic cnthonic power?

>mfw

Fuck no, wished that bitch died today.

No, fuck Hillary.

I feel bad for Huma though, even if I don't like her.

I watched the Weiner documentary last night and she was on the verge of tears the entire fucking time.

> Criminal
> Playing a roll in destroying the white race
Shes getting off easy.

>what if we've actually tapped into some kind of satanic cnthonic power?
Then things may finally start to be steered back to the proper path. The internationalist elite have been using the occult for centuries to guide the world towards their goals; it's about time there was someone to challenge them.

And Kek isn't satanic. He was worshiped long before the Abrahamic religions were even founded. He's older than the idea of the Devil.

she's responsible for the death of thousands.

Fuck.
Her.

She killed a Kennedy.

Tbh I feel bad for Bernie. Probably would've won, but was fugged by a rigged election. And now his party is falling apart.

Not really, if she's so ill she should be in the hospital instead of running for POTUS, so she has only herself to blame.

Yeah

Also felt bad for Hitler's Parkinson's disease in the film Der Untergang. Except Hillary is 12 years older than Hitler in 1945 with a worse health condition.

She ain't dead yet.

Course I do. I'm not a robot. It's always a strange feeling to watch the people who try to seize power at all costs get limited like every other human.

Just using Light Yagami as an example, he was a total dumbass shithead, but you still pitied even him when he was completely broken down and bleeding out.

There's a gandalf quote about this I think, as well as Homer Simpson and Red Green.

Go, and stay go reddit

GET IN HERE BOYS WE'RE HAVING FUN

Why would i feel bad about someone who will make it bad for me?

Actually this too, if Hillary drops out now, they can just as well cancel the election and hand the presidency over to Trump. Bernie would have been a better candidate by far and now he can only watch as the Dems keep destroying themselves. Though at least he has a nice new vacation home now.