Is Community worth getting into?

Is Community worth getting into?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14064409
youtube.com/watch?v=DJjCEdJTh8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, my favorite tv show

its comfy

yes. when dan harmon was still good. later season broke him and then rick and morty happened

yes, if your local community
no, if the garbage tv show

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

only if you stop watching after season 3

Waterfilter > Annie's Boobs >> the slutty Jew

The first season was genuinely enjoyable but if your looking for actual comedy don't go past that

Left or Right?
strawpoll.me/14064409

Do it for prime Gillian and Alison.

those titties look worth getting into

>being a leftist

I'd say stop after 2 to be honest, 3 was where it starts to go downhill and they just recycle old episode ideas.

first half of 3 is good. i think it's still worth a watch through all 6 seasons. but i could still get back to rewatching the first 3 seasons more

show - Annie
really life - Jacobs

I actually liked the 6th season overall. Not as good, but it's also not as bad as some of you say. 5 was terrible, and 4 was painful to watch.

I'd get into both of them

no, it will suck you in and then disappointed you, like all Harmon shows once he gets tired of them.

3 is worth watching because there are some gems in there. It's not s good as 1 and 2 but it won't ruin the show for you like 4, 5, and 6 will.

Childhood is thinking Allison is best girl

Adulthood is realizing it’s Gillian

i was about to post that same statement.
is she and that franco kid still together?

true adulthood is realising that a napoleonic europe was the only correct choice

Allison and Dave Franco are yes, not him and Gilly

>2017
>never watched community

Did they just get it & Groundhog Day in outer Yugostan?

That season 2 episode with the dice rolling is the best one. Be sure to watch it twice or more it's so fucking layered.

It's good, but only for the first 2 seasons. Season 3 onward the quality takes a steep nosedive. Harmon seems to have this problem where he comes up with decent concepts, but then runs out of steam after 2 seasons and it goes to shit.

>marrying Alison Brie
top kek, what a cuck. She's attractive (although looks are fading now) but she's also a straight-up self-admitted whore. I would never tie the knot with her.

He's the one fucking behind her back, so it's basically just a hollywood profile marriage anyway.

No, it's cringefest-tier forced American comedy.
Don't bother.

That was a season 3 episode pal

t. britta perry

she's a disgusting feminist tho.

Chill, Metoker

>qt gf never

Just watch the first two seasons and pretend it finishes there.

But 3 has legit the best episode in the entire series.
But yeah, it was when it started to go downhill

For prime Gillian Jacobs and Alison brie it is

Pajeet and Jamal ruin the show for me. Laquisha was okay though.

delete this

>Is Community worth getting into?

sure, as long as you have the fortitude to skip the gas leak year

what was bad in season 4? I saw the series recently and you could tell it was the same people except for the executive producer.

Take your money WHORE?

Seasons 1 and 2 are great. 3 is decline but watchable. Everything else is trash. Community Brie is god-tier

Watch it for the tour de force that is PRIME BRIE

Sup Forums's peak waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=DJjCEdJTh8E

Autism

Sup Forums circa 2012. Although it can be argued that Sup Forums has never been more obsessed with an actress than Brie during Community's early years. She really did a number on this board before Sup Forums became a thing

I just learned that the guy who made Rick and Morty made this so it must be good.

I'm gonna start watching it today.

Post brie

Yes. Just skip season 4.

How can something so innocent and pure fill me with so much loathing and despair?

>start of the show
>Britta has genuine concerns and has a somewhat decent intelligence

>later seasons
>Britta is 100% retarded and gullible

This. Brie is a thorough IRL while Annie is pure whereas Britta is a roastie in the show and Gillian is as pure as an actress can be.

gimme a jew gf!!

Sure if you don't watch anything past season 3.

Shit gets batshit absurd and all the characters became stupid 1-dimensional caricatures of themselves. It's only the first three seasons they seem like actual people.

This. Don't unconsciously invest in Dan Harmon's existential despair like so many of us once did.

Because you want something that's unreal even inside its' own fictional context, something your brain is screaming at you to ignore for your own good because it's a pavane sealed behind multiple layers of pantomime. Annie doesn't exist, Alison Brie is the toastiest of roasties and everyone involved in the scene from writer to gaffer is mocking you for caring about it.

>the toastiest of roasties and everyone involved in the scene from writer to gaffer is mocking you for caring about it.
This honestly turns me off to the vast majority of Hollywood projects. They only stop their coke orgies long enough to demand our attention and money.

it's a show with up's and downs, especially later on. But desu I'm glad I watched it.

Watch the first two seasons, everything after that is trash